Do you still remember?

1 + 1 = US

“Yura-jjing.. what are doing today ? I’ve plan with hyeri, Jogging aroung Han River. Wanna join with us?” Ask Sojin.

“hm.. actually I have nothing to do Eonni, but.. im feel like wanna stay in my bed all day long hoamm..” Answer Yura while crawling on her bed and checking her phone.

“haish this kid! Yah.. you need to live healthy. You rare to go exercise now, you wanna looks like pig hah? Hurry up.. also its been a while we are never go out together since you become more busy, right?”

“arraseo.. give me 10 minutes, okay ??” she gave up after thinking that Sojin was true. Its been so long since they three are never have time even for chit chat together.  Sojin smiles and come out from her room.

Yura, Sojin and Hyeri are still living together in one apartemen since 4 years ago while Minah decided to live with her sister. But they have their own activities after comeback project, so that’s why its so hard to make a plan for meet up together even they three are living in the same place. Sometime when Yura free, Sojin and Hyeri have some works and it make her feeling lonely. At that time, she misses him. Hong Jong Hyun. Her Ex-Virtual husband on We Got Married program. She knows that she loves him but she has no encourage to tell him about her feeling, and also management warned her to be more careful  about ‘WGM’ thing because of that rumor scandal between him and Nana when they both are still on WGM. Netizen bashed him a lot and it make her worried about him. Actually Hong Jong Hyun already explained her first that there is nothing between him and Nana. They both are only friend. And she really believe him because she knew that he is such a honest person. But we all know that other people wouldn’t have the same thought as herself and since Yura and Hong Jong Hyun working in a different field; Yura is an idol and Hong Jong Hyun is an actor. Its more dangerous for her if she took a wrong step. After WGM ended, it was so hard for them to meet up each other because there are so many paparazzi outside. It will cause some problems for their careers later if they got caught. But God still help them for their destiny like have some works at the same place for a several times. So they still have a time to meet and talk together. She missed those time when they both are still on WGM while she could do anything with him as a couple. But pity her, Whenever she reminding that time, she feels regret for not being good enough for him. For not letting him know what she feels towards him. She always thought that their time was over. There is no chance anymore for their path crossed again like the old time ever since she knows that he is in his military service for 2 years.

 

“whoah.. it so refreshing !! ahh jjinja.. I like it..” told Yura when they reach Han River. Sojin and Hyeri following her from behind.

“its better right, than you just locked yourself on your room?” teased Sojin laughing with Hyeri.

“Eonni, you still not change eh, take your time alone at your room and doing nothing. You will looks old than your age. Aigoo..” said Hyeri immediately running away from them.

“Yah !! Hyeri-aa.. how dare you talks about age in front of me hah??? stop there, or  I will catch you !!” yelled Sojin running to catch Hyeri while Yura laughs seeing her bestfriend who still acts like a kids whenever they are all gathering together.

“Andwe.. Eonni minhe !!!! hahahahahhahahaha”

 

After took an hour jogging around Han River, they are resting for a while. Hyeri looks so busy checking Naver app on her phone seeing what news for today. And there is one news that make her eyes become wider.

“Yura Eonni.. guess you don’t know whats going on with today !! here.. look!!” Hyeri give her phone to Yura.

 

“Finally its D-day Hong Jong Hyun Complete His Military Service.”

 

She feels like stop breathing while read that news. She still cant believe its been 2 years and she cant think clearly. She still holds Hyeri’s phone without blink her eyes.

“Yura-aa.. you still thinking about him? After you through so much time without him, you still cant let him go ??” asked Sojin interrupted her.

“eh.. hah? Hummm.. I don’t know either.” Answer Yura listless. Hyeri moves herself near Yura.

“Eonni.. are you really love him? For real ? whoah.. Daebak !!” Asked Hyeri excited. But suddenly Sojin Hit her shoulder.

“Haish this kid. Yah.. you think its good if you have one-sided love? Are you happy seeing her like this ?”

“Sojin Eonni.. its okay. Its not like im not tried to throw this feeling. Its not like I won’t but maybe I can’t. haaah.. I know its sounds crazy, but do you think are we still have a chance to make it up again? I mean like is there any chance that our path will cross again?” said Yura to her. She doesn’t know what should her do. But she just hope, she still a second chance to fix it up; the things between herself and him.

Both Hyeri and Sojin are just sighed and shakes their head. “I don’t know but there is no harm if we hope, right?” Hyeri tried to give some support to Yura. Hearing what Hyeri said, makes Sojin linking her arm around Hyeri’s neck and .

“Aigo.. Uri Hyeri become more wise right now.. aigo aigo..my kid isn't kid anymore hahahaha”

“aah.. Eonni stop it.. haiiiss its hurt.. hahaha why you so annoying.. stop it..” they all are laughing together and looks like enjoying their time today. Throughout their way back to apartement, Yura just keep in her silent and thinking about that news. All of sudden she misses him again. She really want to see him and hugs him and tells him everything that she should’ve said since 4 years ago.

 

“can we meet again? Do you still have the same feeling ? Do you still remember about those memories ?”