Such a cruel world

1 + 1 = US

[+18,-2]         heol, he tried to be close again with yura??? Really???? My God!!

[+320,-18]     is it his management strategy to raise up his popularity ? but please don’t Yura. She is too good for him!

[+105,-20]     don’t care enough with him until I saw he tried to get Yura back again. Don’t you dare hong jong hyun ssi !!

[+35,-4]        Yura, you deserve someone better than him!

 

 

“what will you do after you read this bad comments, Jong Hyun ssi ?” asked his manager tried to calm down after the incident last night when his actor met Yura accidentally. Hong Jong Hyun never realize the netizen still didn’t like him after the rumor came up with Nana while he still on WGM. Even it wasn’t true but the netizen has their opinions and concluded that he is a bad guy for Yura.

“I told you right, you need to be careful with everything because this is your comeback time and not easy to make it work. You need to come out and get their attention with a good image. Personally I like you being paired with her. When I ever against you have a relationship with her ? never. But now, just keep it by yourself. for a while.  its for your sake. The netizen really love her because she has a good personality. The entire korea love her so much. That’s why they will protect her no matter what. Especially you, someone who used to be her visual husband and you did a mistake ‘in their eyes’ with that rumor. Its such a cruel world, Jonghyun-aa. You need to be realistic.” Explain the manager while patted his back. He just sighed and stared at the window blankly.

“Im sorry, Hyung. I will do better from now on.” Said him listless.

 

--------------------------------------

 

“eonni, you saw it?” asked Hyeri to Sojin while she helps her prepare for their breakfast.

“Ng. I saw it this morning. Even it hits no #1 on Naver. I have no idea like how come?” she whispered to Hyeri because scared Yura will hears their chats. Hyeri nodded excitedly.

“Daebak!! Its been a few years since WGM ended but they still get the impact until now. I feel Pity for her. Eonni, otteokke? Look at now, she still locked herself at her room. Is she okay? Its already 11am.” Then suddenly they both turned their head to her room at the same time.

“Hyeri-aa, go and wake her up. I need to finish this pancake.” Asked Sojin act busy with her cook. She shakes her head all of sudden.

“aaah eonni, shilho (won’t)! why me ? I will continue this cook, and you go wake her up since you are the oldest here. Okay okay ?? go hurry up.” Hyeri snatched the pan and pulled Sojin out.

“morning,..” suddenly Yura came out from her room and going to get a glass of water. Both Hyeri and Sojin are shut their mouth and stand still don’t know what to do.

“Yah.. what you two doing eh? Didn’t reply my greet? am i a ghost hah?” asked her walks closer to them.

“morning our Gungjunim. Hows your sleep?? Aigo.. you looks prettier these days.. hahaha” replied Hyeri tried to act normal but it make Yura suspicious. Sojin only laugh seeing this maknae who never grows up.

“Hyeri-aa, gwaenchana? Are you okay?” asked Yura again while checked Hyeri forehead. They all then laughing like usual.

“hahahhaaa yah you two, come here take these pancakes and put there in the living room. Im hungry !” yelled sojin. They are finally having breakfast together since all of them have no work today. Hyeri still looks curious with Yura who act like there is nothing happened. She stares at her then to Sojin with that ‘why she looks okay while it was absolutely a mess’ face. Sojin then shakes her head slowly as she shows her I don’t know. Hyeri such an overly curious girl. She never gives up until she get what she wants to know. Its not because she is impolite but she just want to make sure someone, especially Yura who likes her sister, is okay.

“Yura eonni..” Hyeri decided to ask her directly.

“if you wanna ask about ‘last night’ thing I will shut up my mouth.” Replied her without turned her head.

“heol.. eonni, jjinja I just make sure that you are okay.. jjinja.”

“no, im not. That’s why I wont talk about it now.”

“yah Yura-jjing.. all that you need to know is we both are always here. Its not your fault or his fault. Its just about we are living in this cruel world who never allow us living as normal people. But here we are. No matter what, we need to go ahead.”Sojin explained wisely. Yura only sighed after heard it.

“hm.. you right, he also warned me to be careful because this is a cruel world. I full already. I still sleepy, please don’t wake me up. All I need is sleep. Eonni, thankyou for the breakfast.” Yura walks back to her room and leaving those two who still looking at her, sadly. Hyeri lied her head at the table, sighed.

“aigoo.. how long she will feels that way?”

“until God open her eyes and show her that he isn’t her fate.”

“eonni..”

“eung?”

“why I miss my bogumie all of sudden. otteokke?”

“yahh !!! this kid jjinja. Haisshh”

 

--------------------------------------

 

She sitting down in front of her computer and busy scrolling down reading all the news about last night. She frowned while reading them as still cant believe with what happened last night and the impact of it now. She thought that It just an unexpected meeting and why ?? why they didn’t like him to be close with her? Its normal to keep their friendship like the other celebrities right?. She then feeling unfair with life. It make her sad because almost all the netizen bashed on him again. She knows that she got so much love from them but it doesn’t mean they have the right to control her life. That’s one of the hardest thing being an idol. They cant live like other people or it closer like their lives being controlled all the time.  Some idols could do things that they want but they do it secretly. The management will manage it for sure. The netizen, have a big role on their careers. So that’s why when they have that bad opinion, It may affect their careers.

She then grab her phone, “should I call him?” then she puts it down again. “no no.. I cant call him. but its my fault, atleast I need to call him just wanna say sorry.” She takes her phone then dial his name. her heart beating faster as she waiting him pick her call. After a while, he didn’t pick it up. She feeling more burdened. She puts her phone on the desk and walks to her bed. She cant hold her tears when she remember last night. Its not because she was regret but she never expected he would said that to her. The thing that she waiting for so long finally came up from his mouth. She also missing him but she couldn’t say it. She was too shy that time.

“why he didn’t pickup my call? Is he mad ? Is that the last time for us? Is his management don’t allow him keep contact with me ? because all those bad comments?” she murmured alone while hugging their  tosca pillow couple they bought when they still on WGM. She is busy with her mind Meanwhile her phone ringing for a few times. Until then she finally hears her phone ringing, she gets up hurriedly and smile when ‘쫑오빠’ name appear on the screen.

“Ahyoung-aa.. sorry I didn’t pick up your call. Are you okay?” said him calmly. actually a bit worried but he tried to be calm. Suddenly she feel sooo relieved.

“im not okay until you called me, oppa. I thought that you mad at me and never talk with me anymore.” She whined cutely while pouting . He sounds laughing a bit.

“no lah. I never do that, Ahyoung-aa. Oppa promised will take you care during in seoul, right?

“omo, you still remember that? Eunggg.. Oppa bwoya.. gomawoong~~.” She start shows her aegyo again after so looong she never do that to him.

“sure.. I will always remember that. Even my work seems like make it impossible but I’ll try my best as much as I can. You just need to be more careful then, okay?”

“arraseo. But oppa gwaenchana? Im sorry for what happened to you. I feel so bad jjinja but I cant do anything. Huhu”

“Ahyoung-aa.. Oppa gwaenchana. Im more worried about you. But im relieved you are okay.” Again. He makes her fluttered with his words. That’s why she stil cant move on from him. Because she never find someone who treats her better than him. He has such an unique personality that not everyone knows except those people who really close with him. She relized it long waaay before when they both start to get closer on WGM. Even he looks like doesn’t care at all, but actually he treats her better than other guys she ever knew. Depend on this messy thing that was happened last night, she gets a positive thing that God shows to her. Their fate still crossing each other. She smile peacefully.