⭐「025」pandora's box

「Jar of Hearts」━ applyfic idea bank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  DATE ADDED : August 23 2018

GENRES : fantasy, supernatural, optionals : romcom, short story   AUTHOR'S NOTES : i wanted to do a mermaid and genie applyfic and after tryna think of ways to combine them, this happened lol. i'm also imagining this to be comedy lol but u can do whatever u want if u adopt this. AVAILABLE AUGUST 23, 2018 synopsis   An excursion through the quieter areas of their city led a group of friends to chance upon a mysterious box that doesn't open, although it doesn't appear to have locks. With curiosity getting to the best of them, they brought the box home, unbeknownst to them that the cube taps into their deepest desires. Although the box holds the power to help them fulfill their greatest desires, it comes with a price many of them didn't want to pay. Because when the friends wake up the next morning, they find themselves transformed into the creatures they can only read from books and watch on televsion. Determining who has it the worst would definitely be one of their better times.

"How can I stay in the swim team when my legs becomes fins everytime they touch water?!"
"Okay but how about you try aging backwards 20 years to the time when you were in diapers. And what the hell is this bow, it doesn't even come with arrows!"
"Becoming a baby is still better than turning into the cousins of zombies!"
"Maybe you guys can wish for an instructions manual?"
/ Growls / suggested plotlines   Mermaid - made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter