case2.0

SËVENTËËN DIVORCE LAWYER FIRM(The best divorce lawyer in town...you wish)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Case 2.0 : Seungkwan’s chicken statue

“Finally!” Jisoo cried out when he finally clicked the ‘print’ button on his laptop. Its like 2 in the morning and he still in his office finishing his report about his recent case and he need to give it to Seungcheol tomorrow.. jisoo groaned. Why his stupid boss want the report early anyway? Its not like he check it or anything. Even Mingyu the coffee boy knew Lawyer stuff more than Seungcheol.  But if he want to be the best, he need to do thing quickly.

Jisoo quickly closed his laptop and keep his report in the file before gathering the file that needed to be disposed. Jisoo groaned again when he remember that the  paper shredder in the third floor blew up yesterday because of a certain Wonwoo. He swear that secretary of his will blew every machine in the third floor one day.

He need to ask for second floor secretary again then. He took all his stuff before walk out from his office, locking it and walk straight toward the elevator.

He stopped at the second floor to drop the file that need to be dispose on the counter before pulled out his phone to text Jun or Seungkwan to remind them about it.  

To : divaboo / Junjun

There are a blue file on the counter. The shredder machine in third floor jam again. sorry! And help me juseyo ><  good night- I mean morning.

From : Divaboo

WTH HYUNG ITS 2 IN THE MORNING?! -__-

From : Jun

asdfghjklzxcvbnm

To : divaboo / Jun

Im sorryyy T,T and go to sleep Jun,

 

Jisoo sighed before stuff his phone back in his pocket before stretch a bit. How long he’s been in the office? he was about to walk away when his eye caught a weird glass chicken statue on Seungkwan’s table. He took it and stare it for a second.

How odd, the chicken is  wearing a hat and its holding a pink ribbon. Why Seungkwan even have this weird statue in the first place.. its creepy.

Jisoo was about to put the statue away when his phone suddenly ring making the male startled and drop the statue.

“OH -“

Jisoo looked the chicken statue break into pieces on the floor. Poor chicken.

“oh god, who the hell call me two In the morning?!” he fished out his phone and pressed the receive button immediately.

“what?!”

“asdfghjklzxcvbnm-“

“GO TO SLEEP JUNHUI”

Jisoo sighed as he stuffed his phone  back into his pocket before grabbed a broom to clean the mess. He’ll explained to Seungkwan tomorrow. He’s sure the younger wont be trilled to be disturbed again two in the morning just to hear his statue broken  into pieces.

As he clean the pieces, he glanced  at the chicken head that lying beside the counter. How creepy. The head is still in a perfect condition and somehow it look like the chicken’s eye stare right into his soul. Jisoo dump the head into the rubbish bin in a flash before hurried up to go home.

He definitely didn’t chickened out by the chicken… LOL

~(*0*~) JISOO ____ JISOO (~*0*)~

The next morning, Jisoo walk into the firm like he did normally. He punch his card exactly on 8.59 a.m before walk in proudly like he is the most dedicated worker in the world.

“Good morning Wonwoo, what are you doing here? ” he waved as he saw his so call secretary standing behind the second floor counter.  The said male turned around and yawned on his face.

“g’morning.. nothing much. Jun said he need to go to the toilet or something and make me stand here for him.” he said lazily.

“wow, you actually do something.” Jisoo said amazed. For the first time in two months. Seriously.

Wonwoo give him a look before sat on the counter.

“what you are doing here hyung?  Your office is upstairs so does your love of your life. What brings you here?” Wonwoo mumbled sleepily.

Jisoo blushed before fake a cough. “ I need to see Seungkwan, for some reason.” He said. Wonwoo’s  eye lit up amusedly. He feel awaken by the statement.

“wow, you cheated on Jeonghan hyung for Seungkwan? How sick is that!”

“what- I did not cheat on Jeonghan! And he didn’t accept my love yet,” he mumbled the last part.

“Oh sure, hyung,” Wonwoo smirked. “Now tell me, why did you want to see Seungkwan?”

“Why should I tell you?”

“Because, I will tell Jeonghan hyung you cheat on him-“

“Okay okay! Fine! I just making sure he took the right file I told him to dispose last night.”

“Like I’ll believe that, you can just call him.”

“You-  urgh! Fine, I broke his chicken statue last night and I came here to apologize and maybe ask him what he wants for compensation. Talk face to face is better. And the chicken statue creep me out.”

 “oh my god, hyung.. Do you mean the chicken statue with hat and pink ribbon?!” he whispered. Jisoo blinked before nodded confusedly. Wonwoo face turned to horror.

“Listen hyung, I don’t want to freak you out but.. That statue is freaking haunted!” he said. Jisoo frowned.

“Haunted?”

“Yes, whoever touches it other than Seungkwan, he’ll get bad luck!”

Jisoo rolled his eye. “Do you think I am a toddler? I wont buy that story Wonwoo.” Jisoo said before wrinkled his nose. Wonwoo make a face.

“You know Soonyoung? The new  intern? He accidentally tripped on the statue when he first come here.. Look what happened to him and the other intern.. They had a bad luck all day.. It took them two days to recover and came to work.” As on cue, Soonyoung walked in while yawning.

“Ask him hyung,” Wonwoo nudged the older. Jisoo look at Wonwoo before look at the new intern who walked toward them.

“Good morning Mr. Hong.. And you.” Soonyoung smiled at the older before glared at the secretary.

“Oh. Just call me hyung. Well,, I need to ask you something..” Jisoo said try not to sound so weird. Well, it’s weird to ask about chicken statue.

“Oh sure, go on hyung.”

“Um.. What happened on your first day here..? Other than you know, I humiliated myself in front of you and you punch me on the gut- that’s not the point.. Do you.. Um you know maybe trip on a chicken statue and had a bad day?”

Soonyoung’s face turned to horror.

“Don’t ever remind me of that day.” He said before walk away soullessly.

“Poor guy,” Wonwoo said amusedly. Jisoo gulped. That bad?

And out of the blue, Jeonghan appeared while marching toward them before slapped Jisoo right on his face and walked away not before flipping his beautiful hair.

Jisoo jaw dropped. 

“But but what why- I didn’t do anything yet!”

“oh- oh hyung, your bad luck day just officially begin..”

 

What have he done..?

~(*0*~) JISOO ____  JISOO (~*0*)~

Jisoo starred at his office wall blankly. Still debating to believe Wonwoo’s story or not. Everyone in the office know that never ever believe what the meanie couple said but he cant help but feel something wrong will happen today.

Maybe if he just stay put in his office, nothing will happen.., but he cant stay in his office all day. There will be a meeting at 11 a.m. And he need to go and ask Jeonghan to have lunch with him at 12.30 p.m. and after Jeonghan would decline him as usual, he’ll have to jog toward his favorite noodle shop across the road at 12.45 p.m. because the shop will be crowded with customers at 1 p.m.-

A knock on his door, snapped him back to reality.

“Yes, come in.”

Wonwoo’s head pop at the door with his usual tired and lazy face.

“You have client hyung, He is in the meeting room.” He said before yawned and walked away. At that news, all negative thought flew away from Jisoo’s mind. More clients! This is a good day! Maybe Wonwoo lied to him after all.

Jisoo quickly packed his things before walked toward the meeting room excitedly.  

He pushed the door opened to see a average height male sitting in there quietly.

“Hello, I am Hong Jisoo. You can call me Mr. Hong.” Jisoo smiled at the male while placing his card on the table. The male slowly took the card and keep it in his purse.

“You are,?”

“ Xiang- I mean.. Kim Jummyeon.…” he said and his  voice cracked a bit. He must have been crying  all the way here.

“ And I want a divorce, with my husband..” he continued.  Jisoo nodded.

“So, do you have any specific reason why you want a divorce?” Jisoo asked calmly before took out his notebook and pen.  Jummyeon’s breathe hitched  a bit before he suddenly broke down. Sobbing loudly on his hand.

“Mr.Kim, are you okay..? we can take a break if you want..”

“no- uh.. im sorry.. it just.. uh.. my husband… he..he cheated on me..” he said between his sob. Jisoo quickly gave him a tissue and pat his shoulder to calm his client down.

After Jummyeon’s sob died down. Jisoo sat back on his chair while clearing his throat.

“Can you tell me more specifically about this?”

Jummyeon cleared his throat before nodded.

“He bring that home… every single day. And sometimes, he bring new one home…” he said. Jisoo shook his head. Wow, this man is totally a jerk.

“They sleep on.. our bed.. and he keep on brushing it off like its nothing…” he continued. Tears start forming in his eye again.

“Even.. when we go out for date.. he’ll bring that-“

“on your date?!” Jisoo widened his eye.  Jummyeon nodded before he sob again.

“That’s enough Mr.Kim, I promise you I’ll get you a divorce! Do you have any prove or evidence that your husband is cheating on you? We can use it in the court, and If you can specifically tell me with who he’ve been cheating with, that’s better.”

“ Well..he cheated on me with a stupid unicorn plush and I took their picture-“

“wait what?”

“ I took their picture?”

“no before that,”

“he cheated on me with a unicorn plush?”

Jisoo blinked. “can..i look at the picture..?” Jummyeon pull out his phone and show it to him.

A picture of a man look like Chinese on a bed while hugging a big unicorn plush.

Jisoo sighed.

“Mr.Kim.. are you sure.. he is cheating on you.. with that?!” somehow, everything make sense. Sleeping on the bed together, took it out for dates..

“Yes! I am sure! That stupid plush always with him, and we don’t have a time with our self anymore!”

“I think its better you go home and talk to your husband… he might only obsessed over the plush Mr. Kim-“

“Did you just said I am lying?! What do you know about marriage?!” Jummyeon shouted before slap him on the face before stomped out angrily.

.

.

.

.

This is totally a bad day.

~(*0*~) JISOO ____  JISOO (~*0*)~

Jisoo pouted the rest of the day while massaging his cheek. Poor cheek, been slapped twice today for unknown reason. He sighed before walk lifelessly toward the counter. Maybe, looking at his angel face will make him feel better.

But the dream soon shattered into pieces like Seungkwan’s statue- bad example- when Jeonghan no where to be found at the counter, only his useless secretary and Hansol the coffee boy.

He pouted even more earn a look from Wonwoo.

“What with the fish face?” Wonwoo said amusedly. Jisoo sighed before leaned against the counter.

“Nothing, just.. Client issue..”

Wonwoo smiled smugly. “Not because of I said earlier?”

Jisoo glared at him before sighed again.

“Where is Jeonghan?” he said avoiding the cursed topic.

“Minghao took him out to investigate something, I don’t know. They left an hour ago.” Wonwoo shrugged. Jisoo widened his eye.

“WHAT?!” Minghao never took Jeonghan out for any reason ever! Jisoo shake his secretary violently.

“THIS IS BAD WONWOO, VERY VERY VERY BAD! What what if Minghao like Jeonghan? What if-“

“Hyung, please.. Stop exaggerating. I heard Minghao hyung got a big case yesterday..” Hansol cut in annoyedly.

“Oh.. Really..?” Jisoo sighed but his heart still didn’t calm down.

“Make a coffee Hansol-ah.. My poor heart needs coffee right now.” Jisoo said dramatically before sat on the waiting chair near the counter.

“Ai, ai, Hyung.” Hansol said before walked toward the coffee machine to make a coffee.

“You should admit that what I said is true hyung,” Wonwoo piped in. Jisoo glared at him. “Shut up, I think I should tell Seungkwan the truth...”

“You cant hyung, you know he really like the statue.. I heard...” Wonwoo lowered his voice “that statue is a gift from Hansol...”

Jisoo blinked. “Eh? From-“

“Here is your coffee hyung,” Hansol said as he walked toward the elder with a coffee on his hand. Wonwoo shook his head from the counter and Jisoo only let out an awkward smile.

“Oh.. Thanks Hansol-ah..” Jisoo sighed. This is getting worse. Everyone in this world- um the office know that Seungkwan like Hansol and so does the younger. Those two just so oblivious to each other feeling and well.. In denial about their own feeling.

Its like, only Hansol can handle Seungkwan’s divaness and only Seungkwan can make Hansol did the weirdest thing in the world. Seriously, Hansol is third floor’s coffee boy.. but Seungkwan always demand him to make his coffee and Hansol actually go all the way to second floor to give him the coffee. Isn’t that sweet? So, if the chicken statue is from Hansol.. Seungkwan going to throw a fit if he knows it broke. And no one wants to face an angry diva.

Jisoo sighed before take a sip of his coffee-

“PFFFFTTTTTT- What the-  Hansol?! Are you trying to kill me with a coffee without sugar or milk?!”

Hansol widened his eye. “OH - I’m sorry hyung! I used to make coffee for Seungkwan- urgh, I’ll make it again!” He took the cup away before ran back toward the coffee machine.

Wonwoo snickered from the counter. “Heh, hyung. Bad day huh?” he said sarcastically. Jisoo groaned before stomped toward his office. He’ll stay in there for the rest of the day and everything will be just fine.

Jisoo pushed his office door tiredly before stop abruptly when he looks at his desk.

No…

This cant be happening…

 He must be hallucinating..

There...

On his ing desk…

The ing chicken statue with the hat and pink ribbon-

“OH MY GOD!!! WONWOO!!” Jisoo shrieked before ran toward the counter only to bump on Hansol who were holding a very hot coffee…

.

.

Well…

.

.

Let just say that Jisoo finally admit he had a bad luck because of a certain chicken statue.

~(*0*~) JISOO ____  JISOO (~*0*)~

“What should I do Wonwoo? I cant live like this forever!” Jisoo wailed sadly as he lay on his couch dramatically. After been drenched in hot coffee, Jisoo had enough. He wont step out from his office and he actually force his secretary to accompany him in case, the ‘chicken statue’ came back.

Wonwoo rolled his eye at the lawyer antics. Jisoo is forever dramatic.

“Well, I heard from Seungkwan and Jeonghan gossiping.. that the only way to brake the curse is to get kissed..”

“KISSED?! is this a fairytale- asdfghhj” Wonwoo stuffed his mouth with crumpled paper, earned a glare from the older.

“Let me finish hyung, you need to be kissed by someone that you like.. which is…” Wonwoo wiggled his eyebrow suggestively.

Jisoo blinked. Someone he like .. than..

He spit out the paper in a second.

“Je-jeonghan?!”

“Bingo!”

Only at that, Jisoo face turn bright red. “Wha-what? Are you sure? But how can I possibly- that’s is like my life goal.. I cant just like go to him and’ Hey hyung, I need a kiss from you because I’m cursed by Seungkwan’s chicken statue?’ he’ll never believe me!” Jisoo whined before bang his head on the coffee table.

Wonwoo sighed.

“I’m sure he’ll trust you.. maybe but you can just steal a kiss from him.”

Jisoo lift up his head and shoot him ‘are you serious’ look.

“Are you insane?! I don’t want to steal a kiss from him. he’ll hate me for sure!”

“But hyung, do you want to have a bad luck for the rest of your life?”

Jisoo sighed before lay his head back on the couch while staring blankly at his office door.

“I don’t know.. it just-“

“Hey Jisoo, where have you-“ Jeonghan who came in without knocking stop abruptly as he look at Jisoo state – did I forgot to mention that Jisoo is kinda shirtless because of a certain coffee?

“Oh wow.. what happened-“ he was interrupted by Jisoo loud wail.

“Look Wonwoo! Now I even hallucinating Jeonghan at my door, look at me concernly with his pretty eye and flawless face and his beautiful hair… I am going crazy!” he continue to bang his head on the couch while leaving the long hair male blushing like a tomato at the door.

Wonwoo smirk mischievously before turn to face the oldest in the room.

“Hey hyung, Jisoo hyung kinda had a bad day and he want a kis-“

“NOOO WONWOO!” Jisoo dramatically jumped toward the younger male to shut his mouth only to trip on a stupid pen on the floor and accidentally pushed Jeonghan  making him bumped with Hansol that unfortunately had a coffee on  his hand.  

“Hyung watch out!”

“Hansol!”

“JEONG-“ but its too late.

The dark coffee fall right on top of Jeonghan’s beautiful blonde hair.. everyone froze at their place. Trying to proses what just happened. After a few minutes, Jisoo finally move. He get up, look pale and shocked.

“Oh..my god.. Oh my god, no.. no.. ANDWAEEE!!” and with that Jisoo ran off to ..who know where.

“Wait- Jisoo!” Jeonghan call out but the said man already gone.

Jeonghan sighed.

“At least.. wear a shirt first…”

~(*0*~) JISOO ____  JISOO (~*0*)~

Jihoon and Chan stared at the sobbing male blankly. Jisoo just ran into Jihoon’s office crying sobbing and shirtless while mumbling something incoherently.

Jihoon sighed.

“What now Hyung?”

“BADD- statue- coffee- Jeonghan- spread- die- hamburger- uwaaaa!!” Jisoo wailed before cling on the shorter male.

“I have no idea what he just said..” Chan mumbled. Jihoon rolled his eye before pushed the older male away.

“He said he had a bad day because he broke a chicken statue that I guess its belong to Seungkwan and a coffee spilled on Jeonghan because he spread his bad luck and he deserve to die but suddenly he feel hungry and want a hamburger.” He said in a breath leaving the intern’s mouth hanging.

“Wow.. how can you possibly understand  that…”

“You would too after stuck for  years with this dork.”

“Jihoonie!!” Jisoo whined at that.

“Shut up hyung, let me guess. Wonwoo told you about the stupid bad luck ?”

Nod.

“Why did everyone always believe that dork, 98% what he said is a lie except if he’s with Mingyu. I’ll call Jeonghan hyung now,”

“what- what DON’T!” Jisoo ran out quickly and at the counter stood Jeonghan who turned to look at him.

“Jisoo!”

“no no no, don’t come near me-“

Jeonghan quickly ran toward him before he could ran away.

“Jeonghan hyung! Watch out!!” a voice shouted.

All eye turn to the owner of the voice, only to see a trolley rolled toward Jeonghan. Jeonghan widened his eye as he froze. Where the hell did the trolley came from?!

And now the beginning of a very very unnecessary dramatic action starring Hong Jisoo and Yoon Jeonghan.

“JEONGHANNNNN!!!” Jisoo ran toward the older before dramatically jumped  in front of him. Jeonghan gasped.

“Jisoo no-“

Sadly the trolley stop halfway and Jisoo jumped too far and hit his head on the counter.

“-need to jump..” Jeonghan sighed before rushed toward the dramatic hero.

“Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

Jisoo get up to scan the older for injuries. “ah.. you are fine…. That good. Why Mingyu holding a chicken plush-“

And.. then he faint.

So much for just a trolley.

~(*0*~) JISOO ____  JISOO (~*0*)~

Jisoo opened his eye slowly and his head felt like it just hit a counter- oh wait he did. Is he dead? Because he’s looking at an angel face. He is so pretty to be a human. Oh wait- its Jeonghan.

“Jisoo? You are awake?” Jeonghan said with a relief sigh.

Jisoo slowly try to sit up straight to see he’s in Seungcheol’s office and he’s finally wearing a cloth.

“Jisoo?” Jeonghan called out worriedly when the other male didn’t say a word.

“I’m sorry..” Jisoo finally said making the long hair male blinked confusedly.

“What? What are you sorry for?”

“I had a bad luck Jeonghan-ah… and.. maybe because of my undying love for you.. the bad luck seem to spread toward you..” Jisoo said sadly. Jeonghan look at him in disbelieve. One, how can he admit his love to him just like that, it make him blushed badly. Two, seriously bad luck? He have only one guess. The freaking meanie couple.

“Jisoo..”

“So.. I decided.. to stop bothering you or loving you or-“

“Jisoo-“

“Or admiring you from far-“

“Joshua…”

“Or stalking you when you go home..”

“Hong Jisoo…”

“Or stare at your photo that I secretly took or-“

“that’s creepy but YAH HONG JISOO JOSHUA YOU IDIOT LISTEN TO ME BEFORE I SPLASH YOU WITH HOLY WATER!”

And it came with a slap from Jeonghan 2.0.

……….

 “EHHHH? And now you already hate me? I really do have bad luck!” Jisoo start to wailed like a dying cat.

Jeonghan sighed before hold Jisoo’s hand, finally shutting the male up.

“Jeong-jeonghan..?” he choked out while blushing at the touch.

“Listen.. all the bad luck day is stupid and a lie. Everyone have their bad day Jisoo. Don’t believe what Wonwoo or Mingyu said. You should know better about that.., okay?”

“But the chicken in my office-“ and then he remember. Before he faint… Mingyu is holding a freaking chicken plush that look exactly like Seungkwan’s chicken statue. And… it clicked in his ‘genius brain’.

“THOSE TWO!” he shouted –finally- and Jeonghan rolled his eye. The angry male quickly get up.

“I’m going to give those two a piece of my mind!” he said- sound like a dad who was about to scold his sons. –how cute ><-

“Wait. Jisoo!” Jeonghan suddenly get up and pull the male to face him. and what come next is something that Jisoo never ever imagine would happen.

Jeonghan kiss him. on the lips.

 Jisoo was too shocked to do anything so he stay frozen. Jeonghan pulled away shyly while blushing.

“There..” he said, looking anywhere other than Jisoo face.

“Your lucky charm.. have a nice day!” in a blink Jeonghan ran out leaving the poor Jisoo to figure out what just happened.  His crush since kindergarten…  just ..kiss him? like kiss him..

After a second, Jisoo let out a happy scream before skipped out happily only to greet a confused looking Seungkwan from the counter.

“Oh wow, did something good happen today hyung?” he asked.

Jisoo smiled wider. “Yes, this is the best day ever Seungkwannie. Best day! Oh, by the way.. I am sorry.. I accidentally broke your chicken statue.” He said still smiling.

Seungkwan blink before let out an ‘Ahh..”

“The statue? Oh, its okay hyung.  I get it for free anyway. You know, at a coffee store across the road. If you buy a lot of coffee you’ll get a statue as a prize..i always get it and Jun hyung always broke it every single time.  I don’t know why it’s a chicken though..”

“Wait, so.. its not cursed and  its not from Hansol…?”

Seungkwan frown. “uh… Cursed..? No? Jun hyung look everyday. He even scored a date with Minghao hyung and Why would Hansol give me a chicken statue-ah.. it’s a misunderstanding…. You know he usually bought all my coffee so, maybe it look like he give it to me. But no. eww, I wont  keep something from him.” Seungkwan explain not before sassed at the end.

And Jisoo cant believe he believe what his secretary said…

A whole day worrying about nothing…

And all of sudden, Jisoo smiled his infamous holy smile at Seungkwan.

“If anyone searching for me or Wonwoo, tell them I am drowning him in the holy water.. excuse me..”

He said before walk away. Seungkwan shuddered  and make a mental note not to piss Jisoo hyung off.

Ever.

 

a/n

Sorry for the late update, I had a fever and I cant see screen it hurt my eye but now im back lovelies!! Thanks for all the comments! I’ll work harder to keep on writing this fic!! Comment people~ guess, which couple OR couples should I do next?? MUAHAHAHAHAHA KBYE