case4.0

SËVENTËËN DIVORCE LAWYER FIRM(The best divorce lawyer in town...you wish)

Case 4.0 :  Guide on how to apologize to your lover for idiots.

it’s a normal morning- well normal for the people in the office of courses- and everyone was entering the office as usual.

“I cant sleep last night.. I suddenly had a dream about the creepy Seungcheol statue..” Mingyu yawned as he dragged his leg into the second floor office. 

“I bet you run to Wonwoo house again and cry like a giant baby..” Jihoon said with a smirk. Mingyu turn to glare at the shorter male.

“This is all your fault.”

Jihoon only snorted and smirk wider. “Well if you guys don’t chickened out and stay longer, we might have revealed earlier.”

“You little-“

“What was that Kim Mingyu? Did I hear little?” Jihoon eye narrowed murderously. Mingyu gulped and shake his head like his life depend on it.

“Good, have a nice day.” The small male said before waddle away to his office.

Mingyu sighed in relief before dramatically cling on a poor Boo who unfortunately walk near him.

“The MIngyu- get off me!”

“Waa but Wonwoo is not here and Jihoon hyung is so scary!” he whined like a giant baby he is. Seungkwan jabbed his side making the giant baby squeaked like a girl before rolling on the floor in pain.

“THAT HURT!”

“Its not my fault that you are so stupid to call him little early in the morning,” Seungkwan sassed before flipping his imaginary long hair and walk to the counter like a diva he is.

“Hey!” Mingyu pout and earn an ew from Jun from behind the counter.

It have been a week since the ‘statue’ incident and   the next day those two evil duo revealed that they are the ‘master mind’ as Seungcheol like to call himself that.  Everyone was beyond furious but hey, he is the boss what can they say about it? – They cant say anything since the little spawn of devil in disguise is his boyfriend-

So it went just like that since the statue has already been disposed.

“Why in the world is Mingyu pouting disgustingly on the floor?” Soonyoung asked as he walked in together with Chan.  Mingyu give a hurt look at the intern but ignored. Sheesh who knew Soonyoung is the type who hold grudge so long?

“Isn’t he always disgusting?” Seungkwan said before the duo high five each other while Mingyu make the sound of a dying whale on the floor

“SO MEAN!” with that the giant baby off to the third floor, searching for his cute little wonnie.

“You shouldn’t so much hyungs,” Chan said silently pitied the older. Soonyoung grinned evilly.

“Ahahha, can’t help it. I had this urge to make him suffer every time…” all of them shudder at that. Jihoon must have rub something on him. Or maybe the Angel-demon couple.

“But well, I heard him waling about Jihoon. It must be because of the statue incident.” Jun said and all of them sighed. They are they victims too.

“I hold grudge on that too but I cant do nothing.. Jihoon is to intimidating.” Soonyoung sighed and the others agreed. That devil afraid nothing but himself.

“My evil side is wishing him to have a bad day..” He continued and at that the other’s breath hitch and all of them shook their head violently.

“What?”

Seungkwan face darkens before he lean closer. “Jihoon hyung bad day is practically..” he stop dramatically before continue “ a day of hell for everyone else!”

And as on cue all of them except the interns duo trembled and gapping like fish lack of oxygen. Chan blinked before his face pale. He can’t imagine Jihoon being even more evil than he is now. He joined the trembling team.

Soonyoung hummed, “so, isn’t there a day he’ll be nice to everyone or a day he need anyone help?”

The others stop trembling and all of them glance at the small lawyer office.

Well, that never occur in their mind.

Will there be?

\(-_-)/ Evil Jihoon___ Evil Jihoon \(-_-)/

“This is bad, this is bad!” Seungkwan yelled as he ran into third floor office. Jeonghan and Wonwoo at the counter look up weirdly.

“What?” Jeonghan asked as the diva panting heavily in front of the counter.

“Don’t run idiot, you are not even athletic,” Hansol comment from the patio before walk toward them. Seungkwan huff while glaring at him.

“Shut up Hansol, get me a coffee!”

“But I just- urgh fine!” Hansol groaned before stomp back to the coffee machine. The others secretly shouted ‘whipped’ in their mind while Seungkwan smirk in victory.

“So, what’s up Boo?” Wonwoo asked before yawned. Look bored like always. Seungkwan smirk wiped in a blink as he speaks,

“Broom hair lawyer beat Jihoon on their first trial this time!”

All of them gasp dramatically while Hansol almost drop the hot coffee he’s holding.

“Is that a bad thing?” Chan asked as he walk in with Soonyoung, - they are called by the diva dramatically if I may add ‘ you must come if you want to survive!’ or so-

“Is it a bad thing? IT IS MY DEAR CHAN,” Seungkwan said before pulling the poor kid into a hug. “I am so sorry for you, you are to young for all this,” and earn a deathly glare from a certain coffee boy.

“Hah? Can someone care to explain?” Soonyoung asked confusedly.

“Kim Namjoon, he is Jihoon rival since birth – exaggerating noted- he is one of the lawyer from our rival firm, Bit Hit Divorce lawyer firm. He is the best there in fact. Those two always compete with each other to be the best lawyer in Seoul and sometimes they will face each other in court of course,” Wonwoo explained.

“Okay, so I assume this Namjoon guy beat Jihoon on their first hearing…. Um.. so.. ?”

“SO?!” Wonwoo hit the counter dramatically before back to his bored self.

“Jihoon is a very talented lawyer, he never fail in any case that he take. Namjoon is the first person who makes him taste defeat even thought at the end Jihoon still win the case.  And every time Namjoon beat Jihoon in any trial..”  All of them except for the intern gulp.

“All hell brake loses.” As on cue, a dark aura came from the door to the third floor office. All of them turn only to face an emotionless Jihoon looking right into their soul.

“Boo Seungkwan.” He called out darkly.

“H-hyung.. uh..yes?” Seungkwan answered nervously. What in the world is Jihoon doing up here?!

“I clearly remember the moment that broom bastard left the court, I asked you to prepare the report folder on my desk, so why cant I find any on my desk earlier?” he asked. Seungkwan face pale and it feel like something pulling his soul from his body. Oh god, he dig his own grave,

“I’LL DO IT NOW SIR!” he salute before ran down like his life depend on it, maybe it did.

Jihoon then glared at the youngest in the room. If glare can kill, Chan already died multiple times.

“Lee Chan, I want a whole new report.. The old one is…” the dark aura went even darker. “An ultimate garbage,”

“I’LL DO A NEW ONE RIGHT AWAY SIR!” Chan dashed away, almost fly down – exaggerating again noted- to the second floor.

The rest of them almost let out a relief sigh when Jihoon turned to leave. But then..

“Hm…,” everyone tense again. Silently anticipating what the devil want to say. One word from him can be the end of their life.

“How lovely, why cant everyone work hard like my little peasant did?” Jihoon speak again and turn to the remains.

Oh dear, he is smiling. A Lee Jihoon never smile. if he did… he must be really pissed.

“Oh well, have a NICE  day,” he continued before walk away while laughing evilly. Wonwoo quickly breathe. He almost turn blue because lack of oxygen. Hansol quickly grab the door frame to support his jelly leg and Jeonghan quickly comb his hair back straight since it went up due to extreme trembling and shock. – Exaggerating again-

“I will never get use to his evil side on bad day..” Wonwoo sighed before slammed his face on the counter.

“Who will,” Jeonghan shivered before turn to Soonyoung that still not moving.

“Hey, Soonyoung?” He called but no respond. Wonwoo look up before turn the poor boy around-

“ HE TURN WHITE!”

\(-_-)/ Evil Jihoon___ Evil Jihoon \(-_-)/

“Waaa!!” Seungkwan finally run out from Jihoon room and practically jump on counter before sobbing like a baby.

Jun pat his back in sympathy. “Be strong my friend,” he said.

“Jihoon  hyung is so mean,”

“What did he do?”

“He glare , stare and SMILE at me! Huwaaa!!”

“Oh my, that is so horrible.” Jun pitied his friend even more. He cant imagine sitting on Seungkwan place.

“Aw, what with the long face Divaboo~” Seungcheol who just enter the office sing songly ask. Seungkwan glare at him.

“This is all your Jihoon fault!” he hissed before continue to sob. Seungcheol blink before glance at the said male office.

“Jihoonnie? Ah, it must be because of the recent case. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of him.” he said before patting the sobbing diva on the head and practically spin toward his lover office.

“Be careful hyung, he look extra pissed today.” Jun remind before waved worriedly.

“Don’t worry, I am his handsome boyfriend. What the bad thing could possibly happened? Fufufu~” Seungcheol knocked the door softly before push it open.

“Baby~”

A few second later…

“HUWAAAA!!!! YOU SO MEAN JIHOONIE!!” Seungcheol shouted before ran out from Jihoon office while sobbing and dash out from the building.

“Cheol-“ Jihoon came out a moment later but its too late. The crying boss is no where to be found.

“Oh boy, you screw up so badly this time Jihoonie.” Jun said and Jihoon sighed.

“What should I do Jun?”

And all of sudden, Seungkwan who is pretending to die at the corner gasped loudly before walk toward the shorter male.

“Are you sick?” he asked worriedly. Jihoon give him a confused look.

“No I am not.”

“Oh my god, You, lee Jihoon actually don’t know what to do?” Seungkwan said while shaking the poor male viciously. Jihoon make a face.

“The almighty Lee Jihoon? Don’t know what to do?-“

“Seungkwan-”

“The absolute Lee Jihoon-“

“Boo Seungkwan-“

“The king Lee Jihoon-“

“Kwannie,” Jihoon smile ‘sweetly’ at his secretary making the said male finally stop talking and went pale.  Oh , oh , why did he opened his big mouth?!

“Y-yes…?”

“What wrong with me not knowing what to do?” Jihoon asked again ‘SWEETLY’.

“Absolutely none,” Seungkwan said quickly while praying for his dear life.

“Good, now go and make out with Hansol.”

“RIGHT AWAY SIR!” Seungkwan blurted out before ran away, Jun blink. Poor boy must be very frightened that he didn’t hear what Jihoon actually said. Or maybe he did want to. Heh.

He glance at Jihoon troubled face. That guy is clueless in love . Must be first time this ever happen.

“Hey Jihoonie,”

“Whut?”

“Why don’t you try buy him something and you know make a surprise? I am sure he’ll forgive you.” Jun suggested. Jihoon blinked. buy him something..? Hm sound good.

“okay, thank you Jun.” Jihoon nod his head a bit before walk away.

Well, buy a present? Simple enough. What the worse thing could happen anyway?

\(-_-)/ Evil Jihoon___ Evil Jihoon \(-_-)/

Jihoon glared. “let it go.”

The little boy glared. “no, never”

And none of those two want to let go of the limited addition giant rabbit plush.

.

.

How this happen if you ask?

So Jihoon walk around the mall, searching for something Seungcheol might like. And he spotted a giant rabbit that cuddling a pink cat that frowning and it oddly look like his boyfriend and himself –even he don’t want to admit that the pink cat is him.- and so he decided that he want that plush.

At this time he was thankful that he is short and have a baby face face since it will be so embarrassing for an adult male buying a giant plush. It will ruin his reputation. But as soon as he grabbed  the toy plush, he feel a tug and when he turn around…

There, his ultimate enemy.

A little boy who only a few cm shorter than him holding the rabbit’s left leg. The little boy stare at Jihoon with his big eye and Jihoon mentally smirk.

‘Do you think I will fall for such trick you little brat?’

But as an ADULT male, Jihoon let out a smile and tighten his grip on the plush.

“I’m sorry little one, but I will take this one if you don’t mind.” He said calmly. The little boy blink at him and with innocent face he speak.

“But I want this toy. And you are pretty small too kid.”

Jihoon widened his eye.

Kid?

KID?

KID??!!!!!

“For you information brat, I am 24 years old and pretty much an adult.”

The little boy smirks.

“Heh? So you are a short Ajusshi huh?”

“What- you little,” Jihoon grumbled but quickly calm himself.

“I don’t have time to argue with such an insolence kid. If you excuse me, I’m going to pay.” Jihoon said and pull the toy plush with him. but the kid still holding the rabbit leg.

And the starring contest begins.

And that is how it happened.

Sheesh, really Jihoon?

“You can buy other plush here,”

“You too,”

Huh, smart brat.

“Do you even have money to buy this?”

“I- I save money everyday! I am sure its enough!”

“Hah, you don’t even know yet. So let me buy this.”

“But this is the last one!”

“Hm, poor you then.”

“Ajusshi, you are too old to play with a plush!”

“That-“

“Excuse me, what is happening here?” finally someone to stop their childish argument.  It is the owner of the shop.

Jihoon and the kid turn to face him before said in unison.

“I want this plush.”

The owner sighs.

“I’m sorry but please decide quickly. Both of you are making scene in my shop.”

“I have more than enough money to buy this.” Jihoon said quickly. The owner looked at the kid who fidgeting at his place.

“i.. I might have enough money..”

The owner sighs. “I am sorry kid, but I’m selling this to this man. Okay?”

“But-but..” The kid looks up with big goggle eye and Jihoon almost. ALMOST . Fell for it. The kid sighed before walked away dejectedly. Again Jihoon felt this weird feeling churned in his stomach. What was it again? Pity? Guilty? When the last time he ever feel this? –Wow Jihoon wow-

But this is for the sake of his boyfriend.

After the payment, Jihoon dragged the rabbit plush with a pout. He can’t shoo away the feeling. He didn’t feel relief at all. He feels like sulking in the corner for the rest of his life for unknown reason. Is he sulking with himself? Seriously Lee Jihoon.

He stops when he felt like he bump on something. He looks slightly, I repeat only slightly down to find the kid earlier looking at him angrily.

Jihoon raised his eyebrow. ‘The cause of my misery’

“What do you want brat?” he asked coldly.

The kid huffed.

“Tell me your name and where I can find you in the future.” He said determinedly. Jihoon frowned.

“And why should I tell my information to an insolence brat like you?”

“Because when I grow up and have more money than you I’ll come and buy that bunny twice- no triple it cost!”

Jihoon blinked. Oh wow, some ambition you have there. Jihoon sighed.

“Why do you want this bunny so badly?”

The kid snorted. “Why should I tell such information to a grumpy Ajusshi like you?” he shoots back sarcastically. Ouch that hurt.

Dammit you smart brat. Jihoon cursed mentally.

“If you tell me a good reason why, I would consider telling you my information.”

The kid blinked for a moment. “Well, it’s for my little sister. Tomorrow she’ll have a surgery and she always cry because she don’t want to do it and is afraid of it.. So I told her that I’ll buy her something she want the most if she willingly go through the surgery..”

Jihoon blinked at the boy. Oh wow, he thinks so maturely for his age. And here Jihoon is buying this just to make up with his sulking boyfriend. The guilty feeling only rise even more. I hate this.

Grumpily Jihoon shoved the bunny toward the boy.

“Say Hello to your sister,” He said and shoved his business card at the surprised kid before turn and walk away.

The kid blinked before smile widely. “Thank you..” he glance at the card. “Jihoon hyung! I will surely pay you in the future!”

Jihoon glance behind before smile a bit. Not his scary smile but a small genuine smile.

“Brat,”

At least Jihoon finally did something nice, right?

\(-_-)/ Evil Jihoon___ Evil Jihoon \(-_-)/

“So how is the shopping hyung?”

Oh…right. Now he has nothing to give to his sulking lovers. Jihoon groaned to himself. He is busy praising himself all the way that he forgot about Seungcheol’s present.

“You should try to give him a song!” Seokmin piped out of no where. Jihoon stared at the male blankly. Song?

“Oh, it will be more romantic if it’s an original song,” Soonyoung muttered. Seokmin turned to face him with sparkling eye.

“You think so?”

Soonyoung sighed. He had a bad feeling about this.  “ No I take back- don’t you start!” Soonyoung gathered his file before ran away with Seokmin chasing him from behind.

“Hyung! Hyung! I can sing for you, let me sing- hyung~”

“Hm, love quarrel,” Jun and Seungkwan said in unison before sighed dreamily. Jihoon raised an eyebrow.

“Well if you just ball up and admit you like Hansol.. you can have love quarrel everyday.. Even tho.. You actually did it everyday,” Jihoon smirked as Seungkwan choked on the air.

“I don’t like that bird nest hair!” Seungkwan yelled childishly and pout.

“Excuse you, I don’t have a bird nest hair!” Hansol snapped as he suddenly appear there while holding a cup of coffee, as usual.

“You should start buying a spec then, idiot!”

“Shut up Boo!”

“No you shut up!”

“And here we go again, ”Jihoon grumbled before pull out his phone. He actually does have some song that he made and sing it himself. He could just send those.

Like this one. ‘I’m sorry even it’s not my fault,’ Hm, sound sincere enough. Jihoon nodded and pressed send  to send it to his lover when suddenly Soonyoung ran in with Seokmin trailed behind.

“OH MY GOD, SOMEONE PLEASE STOP HIM!”

“hyung, do you like romance song or ballad? Is it rock or jazz? Or is it cute song like nyann nyann cat?”

“You are not suppose to say oh my god!”

“OH MY JISOOS PLEASE TAKE HIM AWAY!”

“Did someone call me?”

And that when it all happen. Seokmin accidentally smack Jihoon back making his phone dropped and a loud ‘PING!’ echoed in the office.

“Oh I’m sorry Ji-“

Everyone stop moving or even breathing. Did Seokmin just hit Jihoon?!

Jihoon glared at the said male before sighed. He is not in the mood to torture anyone. “Sheesh, why is all of you so tense? I’ll just have Seokmin buy me new phone if its broken tho,” Jihoon pick up and his phone and the rest of them sighed in relief.

Jihoon scrolled his phone. At least the song already sent- wait, wait wait- the notification.

‘I don’t need you anymore (by WOOZI).mp3,’ sent. 1:30p.m

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Lee Seokmin, you have one second to run before I feed you to the lion.”

Oh well, you are always in our memories Seokmin,.

\(-_-)/ Evil Jihoon___ Evil Jihoon \(-_-)/

“Jihoonie, what are you doing in the corner..?” Jeonghan asked. He was about to send some document at the second floor office when he notice a dark gloomy Jihoon sitting in the corner, poking some mushroom. Where the hell does the mushroom came from? Don’t ask me.

“He’s like that since earlier. You knew he had a fight with Seungcheol hyung… and Seokmin kind of worsen the situation..” Seungkwan whispered. Mentally pitying the male who currently still unconscious in his office.

Jeonghan sighed. Poor boy.

“Come on Jihoon, you can’t grow mushroom in the office.” Jeonghan pulled the sulking male much to his dismay.

“Don’t wanna.” Jihoon whined and huff as Jeonghan place him on the waiting couch near the counter. Jeonghan and Seungkwan almost squeal –like a girl- at the sight. Cute Jihoon is a rare item. Sheesh.

“Let think of something, hm Cheol like food right? How about making something for him? He’ll be touched if you cook something for him.. And you never cook for him right?” Jeonghan said. As expected from the motherly Yoon… even tho he can’t be sadist at a time. /cue Jisoo holy smile.

Jihoon stared at him with big sparkling eye. “Really? He’ll forgive me.. If if I cook for him..?” he asked timidly. Jeonghan almost die at  the cuteness. But this is not the time to die yet.

“I am sure of it, come on we can use the pantry to make something, how about muffin?” Jeonghan dragged the small male away.

Jeonghan pulled out a large cook book. “You can use this and you can ask for my help if you don’t know how, don’t worry if it turn bad.. its okay for beginners,”

Jihoon huffed. “Nonsense, I, Jihoon, will not be defeated by such a mere activities such as cooking!” Seungkwan scoffed at that mentally.

“Its baking actually-“

“Boo Seungkwan, do you said anything?”

“Nope absolutely nothing, never said anything since the day I born.”

“You just said something idiot-“

Seungkwan throw his chicken statue at Hansol.

“Good, keep it that way,” Jihoon smiled before take a deep breath. How hard is baking anyway.

Jihoon glared at all the ingredients. “I aimed for the best muffin ever, so if any of you think you can’t reach my expectation, you may rot to death in the evil clutched of cabinet and fridge!” cue his evil laughing. And Jeonghan have never been so regret in his life.

He is pretty sure the ingredients are trembling now. Poor muffin’s ingredients.

“So first,” Jeonghan begin. But Jihoon already chop some strawberries in a very.. murderous way.

“Um Jihoon, I think you should-“

And the pink hair male already in his world of ‘ baking’.

Jeonghan sighed before waddle away toward the counter. Seem like he knew what he’s doing.

“Call me if he is done,” Jeonghan said to Seungkwan before walk away.

After a few minutes, Seungkwan had a bad feeling so he went to check on the smaller male. Jihoon is cracking some egg. Seem normal thought. Well.. ALMOST normal.

“hm, why aren’t you cracking egg? If you are trying to stop me from achieving my perfect muffin goal, you will be perish from the world. Did I make myself clear?” Jihoon glared at the poor egg. He tried to crack the egg again but much to his dismay, it crack a bit but wont split opened.

“EGG , ARE YOU PICKING A FIGHT?!”

And then Seungkwan realize why, “HYUNG THAT IS-“

But Jihoon already throw it out of the window.

“a… hard boiled egg…” Seungkwan sob. What a waste.

“That what it get to flout me,” Jihoon smirked before take another egg- thankfully a normal egg this time-.

So to avoid another heart-broken, Seungkwan decide to let the evil male be. Well, its not that long.

After an hours, Jihoon creepily peek his head from the pantry and called his secretary in awfully creepy voice.

“Boo Seungkwan,”

Seungkwan gulped before waddle slowly toward him.

“I am done,” he said. Seungkwan sighed in relief. “really? Let me see it!” Seungkwan said happily and walk into the pantry on to stop abruptly.

There..

On the table..

A row of muffin cup with..

A black boiling thing inside.

“….Hyung… are you sure you use.. the correct recipe..?”

“I don’t need any recipe.” The smaller reply before turn to stare Seungkwan right into his eye.

“Taste it,”

“…..”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“NO WAY IN HELL!!!” Seungkwan ran but Jihoon quickly jump on his back and pull his hair.

“Why you- TASTE IT!”

“NO!! I DON’T WANT TO DIE!! I RATHER KISS HANSOL ON THE LIPS TWICE!”

“oh wow, What happen here?” Jeonghan voice stop the two male. Seungkwan use the opportunity to pushed the evil Jihoon away and hide behind Jeonghan.

“Jihoon hyung baked a MONSTER!”

“I did not!” Jihoon hissed. Jeonghan frowned before turn to the.. ’muffin’ on the table. His face darkened.

“Jihoonie…”

“Yes?” Jihoon answered proudly because he is so sure his muffin is perfect!

Jeonghan let out a creepy laugh.

“You ..”

Seungkwan and Jihoon jaw dropped. Jeonghan said it on his face! Jeonghan just insult a LEE JIHOON.

“What did you-“

“A disgrace to all human culture, a complete failure, an incompetence human being!”

Jeonghan glare at the shorter male.

“HOW DARE YOU CALL THIS WIGGLING A FOOD?! YOU HUMILIATE THE GOOD NAME OF MUFFIN!”

“But-“

“NO BUT YOUNG MAN, GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND RETHINK WHAT WRONG HAVE YOU DONE TO THE WHOLE WORLD!”

Jihoon huffed and sit at the corner again. Continue to growing some mushroom.

“NO GROWING MUSHROOM!”

\(-_-)/ Evil Jihoon___ Evil Jihoon \(-_-)/

Chan walk out from Jihoon office after finish his report. Ah, finally. He noticed a bunch of mushroom at a corner and a slightly pink fluffy hair under it.

“Jihoon hyung? Uh… what are you doing there?”

“Leave me alone, I am a disgrace..” Jihoon mumbled. Chan sighed. He is not used to this Jihoon. He usually look all mighty and what so ever. He throw away the mushrooms plush – do you think it’s a real one? Sheesh- and sit next to the male.

“I heard what happened hyung, well, don’t you think its just better to meet him and sincerely apologize? I am sure he is now just waiting for you to find him.. I am new here but I can feel Seungcheol hyung really love you. He wont be mad for a long time… I bet he is missing you now,”

Jihoon look at Chan. He remind him of the little kid earlier..

“Are you sure..?”

“Yup, go now. He must be waiting for you..” Chan said as he stand up and pull the older male with him.

Jihoon smile a little before nodding. “Thank you Chan,” he said before rushed out from the building.

\(-_-)/ Evil Jihoon___ Evil Jihoon \(-_-)/

Jihoon fidgeted while starring at Seungcheol’s front door. There is a thousand of what if playing inside his brain.

What if Seungcheol still mad at him?

What if Seungcheol decide to break up with him?

What if Seungcheol already move from here?

What if Seungcheol-

“Jihoonnie?”

He was too deep in thought that he didn’t notice the front door opened. He look up quickly to see Seungcheol look at him with wide eye.

“AHHH!” Jihoon shouted and almost fall backward if Seungcheol didn’t catch him in time.

“Are you okay Jihoonie?” Seungcheol asked worriedly before scanning his boyfriend body searching for any injuries. Jihoon felt a tug in his heart. Seungcheol still worried about him even after what happened. What did he do to deserve someone like him? –hey I deserve him, I am the almighty Jihoon tho-

Jihoon look right into the others eye. ‘Just say it, like a man! Its not hard to say ‘I’m sorry’ you can do it Lee Jihoon!’

“I-“

“I’m sorry Jihoonie, I am too childish to get mad over such things! I must have make you worried, I am so sorry!” Seungcheol said out of the blue as he embrace the smaller male tightly.

‘IDIOT SEUNGCHEOL!’

Jihoon’s leg give up and he dropped on his knee dragging his lover down with him  before bawling like a 5 years old.

“HUWAAAAAAA!!!!!”

“..eh? Eh? EHH? OH MYGOD, W-WHY ARE YOU CRYING JIHOONIE,” Seungcheol asked in panic.

“HUWAAAA!! I-ITS ITS MY FAULT- /hic/  W-WHY DID YOU /hic/ APOLAGISE? YOU IDIOT! /hic/ I AM SORRYYYY! I ONLY /hic/ ONLY LOVE YOU A-ALONE” Jihoon wailed while hitting the older’s male shoulder repeatedly.

Seungcheol blinked before smile softly and pull him for another hug.

“Because I love you all alone too Jihoonie,” he whispered.

………………………………..

And after calming down the crying male with cuddles, warm milk and kisses, they both settle down on the couch still cuddling while Jihoon tell his journey today.

“Bhahahaahahahaahahah!”

“Cheollie it is not funny!”

“its funny! Aw, I really want to see the arguing scene. You must be so cute~” Seungcheol said before rubbing his cheek on Jihoon’s while squealing like a girl.

“.. don’t worry about the song, I actually enjoy it even thought im crying ocean-” he cough.

“And please Jihoon, don’t ever try to cook if you love me”

Jihoon huff. “Fine!” at least Seungcheol is not mad anymore.

“Oh yeah, why did you run out in the first place?” Jihoon asked as he sip on his milk. Seungcheol blinked.

“You don’t know why I am sulking with you in the first place?”

“I planned to give you the ‘I’m sorry even its not my fault’ song tho,”

Seungcheol pouted. “Well, when I came in.. you are hiding behind the couch with dozen picture of the Namjoon guy.”

Jihoon blinked. “and so?”

“I am jealous! Who wont when they see their lover with another man pic hiding behind the couch?”

Jihoon blinked again before laughed. “idiot, don’t you see the pile beside me back then?”

“huh?”

“I was shredding his picture since I am pissed, and pretty much planning to shred him in the real life,” Jihoon said before smile evilly.

.

.

.

.

Seungcheol gulp.

Maybe Jihoon is tiny bit evil…..

No

He is evil as .

 

 

 

 

 

But well, he still love him nonetheless,

 

a/n:

 another chapter YEAYYY! I didn’t plan for Jicheol at first but then the idea came. Fufu..

I JUST NOTICE meanie couple didn’t make much appearance and there is no MINGHAO AT ALL.  Iam deeply sorry for our cutie the8 fan /DEEP BOW/ miaaannn huhu. T,T.

And thank you for your lovely comment. It made my day fuwaa keep on commenting! And keep on shipping jicheol krooh! Hahahahh

Kbye~

Psst: no prove read so pls excuse the grammar or spelling error. :3