case3.0

SËVENTËËN DIVORCE LAWYER FIRM(The best divorce lawyer in town...you wish)

sorry for the late update, omo 100 subscriber?!! lett me love all of you hahahaaha, stupidness ahead... this is warning okay?

Case3.0 : A night in the firm.

“Even you giving me the cutest aegyo in the world, the answer is still Yes I want the report tomorrow sharp at 9 o’clock in the morning! Late by 1 second, say good bye to the world..”

Jihoon’s voice keep on replaying in Chan’s brain in the past 4 hours. Chan even plastered crocodile tears on his face to point out his desperation right now even its clearly useless. It’s like 1. 55 in the morning and he is still in Jihoon’s office finishing his daily report. Usually, he finished it a day earlier but since yesterday, Soonyoung came and nagged at him something about his assign lawyer a.k.a Seokmin is too weird for him to handle, making both male forget about the daily report and end up playing Mario cart until dawn.

He still have time this morning but Seungcheol suddenly came in and decided to use his 30 minutes/day in the firm to ask- more like force- Chan to help him set up a freaking human size statue of himself on the second floor which creepy as … but, Who is he to decline? No matter how weird his stupid boss command is.. He is still the boss.

Soonyoung is very lucky to have Seokmin as his mentor since Seokmin is really nice and he always smiling like he is the happiest human in the world while Jihoon…. Even he look very cute and adorable.. don’t get fool by his cute , adorable appearance.. That is just a big fake mask. Behind those innocent face is a little spawn of devil. He is strict as hell and he frown like he depends on it. Even with the present of his boyfriend – Seungcheol- he rarely smiles.

But not even a genius can deny his talent in lawyering. That the only things that make Chan bare with his evil mentor. 

Finally he finished his report! Chan checked the clock again and its sharp 3 a.m. He must be the only one left by now. He quickly prints out his paper work before clip it all together and places them in a file.

He rushed to place it on Jihoon’s table before packing his stuff. He is tired as hell and he only have 5 hours left to rest and sleep. At least now he doesn’t have to worry about Jihoon’s wrath. 

He locked the office before stretched his limb for a minutes. How long he’s been in there?

Chan looked around and gulp. The office looks really creepy at night. Even with the light still on. It’s too quiet for his liking. He can even hear his own breath. Why does Seungkwan have to place the creepy chicken statue on the counter again?

He was about to take a step toward the elevator when a loud crash could be heard, along with a sound of a cat hissing.

“OMONA!!!”  Chan dropped his fail as he jumped in surprised. What is that? The crash sound came from the office. He is so sure of it! and his brain betrayed him when all the scary movie about haunted office flew right into his mind.

With trembling hand he grabbed his file before walk closer toward the source of the sound.

“He-hello..? Anybody there…? Se-seungkwan hyung? Jun.. Jun hyung? Soonyoung hyung..? Seokmin hyung..? Seungcheol hyungnim..? Anyone..?” Chan bit his lips as he getting nearer.

“MEAU!!!”

“WHAT THA-“ a cat jump right on his face making him yelp in surprised before fall down on his .

“Ouch! Urgh.. where the hell did the cat came from?!” Chan grumbled before stood up. The cat must have knock down some vase or something. Well, he is too tired to clean it up right now or even care about it.

He sighed before walk toward the elevator before stop abruptly.

Wait… a minute..Something is fishy. Very … very.. fishy… But it’s impossible… right..? Chan’s hand starts to tremble again. He walks two steps backward in a very slow pace before slowly turn his head toward the place where Seungcheol’s statue supposed to be.

But…

.

Its empty..

“Oh my GOD!!!!”

Chan dropped his file before ran straight toward the elevator while fishing out his phone trying to call someone..

TING!

 The elevator door split opened and…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

~(-0-~) HAUNTED OFFICE (~-0-~)

  The next morning, Chan didn’t make it to the office because the fever virus attacks him since the yesterday incident. The news about Chan saw Seungcheol’s statue in the elevator spread all over the firm in a second- courtesy of Seungkwan’s gossiping ability- and became the hottest gossip of the day.

“Are you serious?”Seungkwan asked in disbelieve. Soonyoung nodded. “Chan call me last night and when I came to pick him up.. He’s trembling and his face pale like hell! He even left his precious file and ran all the way down using the stairs!” he exclaimed.

“But are you sure he saw Seungcheol’s statue in the elevator..? That’s seriously creepy..” Jun whispered before the trio glanced at the statue beside Seokmin’s office. They shuddered at the thought.

“Where is Chan?” Jihoon suddenly pop out of no where asked making the trio almost bump their head on each other.

“Hyung! Can you at least say ‘hello? Good morning’ and not pop out of blue like that?” Seungkwan whine, only to earn a glare from the shorter.

“I don’t care, where is Chan?”

“Don’t you hear the news? He had a high fever because he saw Seungcheol hyung’s statue in the elevator..” Jun said. Jihoon raised his eyebrow before sighed.  

“I knew the statue idea is stupid! I told him that is creepy!” Jihoon grumbled before stormed toward Seungcheol’s office.

“Wow, he actually believes it!” Soonyoung blinked.

“Well, actually Seungcheol hyung bought the statue to place it in Jihoon hyung’s  office but Jihoon hyung  said it creepy enough that Seungcheol hyung always stalking him like a crazy fangirl, he doesn’t want to add a creepy Seungcheol statue in his office.” Seungkwan whispered.

“Sometimes I wonder if they really a couple or not.. Seungcheol hyung always act like a school girl with crush around Jihoon.. and Jihoon look like he didn’t care at all about Seungcheol’s hyung..” Soonyoung wondered.

Seungkwan and Jun look each other before laugh.

“They are like the most romantic couple I ever seen…,” Jun said before smiled enviously toward Seungcheol’s office.  

“Back to our topic, what if it’s just another prank from the meanie couple?” Seungkwan said while sipping his coffee. – That Hansol made for him, of course heh-

“No, its not us..” As if on cue, the gross couple make their entrance into the second floor. Jun cooed when the couple walk in, Mingyu is giving Wonwoo piggy back while the older wrapping his arm around Mingyu happily.

Seungkwan rolled his eye. “Can you not act gross to each other during work hour?” he sassed. Mingyu snorted.

“You are just jealous that you have no one to be gross with,” He said before place his lover gently on the floor and give the older a peck. Soonyoung and Seungkwan gagged at that while Jun keeps on cooed at the couple.

“Whatever, do you really think we’ll believe you two?” Soonyoung said while glaring at the couple.

“Aw, come on … you already get over the first day incident right?” Wonwoo said nervously. Soonyoung small eye really intimidating sometimes..

“Beside, yesterday both of us went to have a sleepover at Seokmin hyung’s house. You can ask him!” Mingyu exclaimed.

And again, as if on cue Seokmin came in with a wide grin like always. Someone needs to invent a teeth shade. Like seriously. How a human can have a very bright and shining smile? Soonyoung swear that the younger hide a flash light somewhere in his mouth…

“Good morning!” he said more like shout out loud happily before freaking skipping toward Soonyoung.

“Good morning Hoshi hyung!” he chirped making the older let out an awkward smile. Hell yeah it’s awkward when your mentor is younger than you. And the hell, since Seungcheol announce the weird nickname he gave to him and Chan, Seokmin keep on calling him that.

“Good morning… um Seokmin ah..” Soonyoung choke out. Mingyu and Wonwoo look at each other before wiggling their eyebrow suspiciously while grinning.  

“So what are you guys talking about?” Seokmin asked excitedly.

“About the haunted statue,” Jun mumbled out. Everyone give him a look.

“What? I’m tired to call it Seungcheol hyung statue.. It’s too long. Deal with it,” He copied the way Seungkwan always sass before walk away.

“Gee, Seungkwan germ is spreading on him..” Mingyu snorted before hide behind his lover when Seungkwan give him a death glare.

“Seriously, the statue is haunted? Cool!” Seokmin clapped his hand. Soonyoung start to think that he may have a relation with his stupid boss.

“Well, I don’t believe it.. that Chan kid probably hallucinating,” Wonwoo shrugged. Seungkwan was about to say something when they heard a loud shriek came from the intercom on the counter.

“JEON FREAKING WONWOO! DID YOU JUST BLEW UP THE FAX MACHINE AGAIN?!” Jeonghan voice echoed.

All eye on him except Mingyu who praising him like a dog. ‘you did well, good boy , good boy’

He snorted before answered lazily.

“Nothing new, deal with it hyung.”

“GET YOUR HERE OR I’LL MAKE JISOO DROWN YOU IN HOLY WATER AGAIN!”

“ NOT HOLY WATER NOT THAT!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!” he gave Mingyu a quick peck before ran upstairs like his life depends on it.  

“Wow, and people call jihan couple the angelic couple.. I swear those two are demon in disguise and Jihoon is the head of their demon society-“ Mingyu stop abruptly when he a pair of eye stared at him intensely from Seungcheol’s office door. 

“Oh, hi Jihoon hyung!” Seungkwan chirped happily before smirk smugly toward Mingyu.

“Rest in peace bastard.” he snickered. And what happened to Mingyu is up to your imagination. Hahahahhahaha.  Okay, he survived. Don’t worry..

~(-0-~) HAUNTED OFFICE (~-0-~)

“Oh come on hyung! Its like 2 in the morning already!” Wonwoo whined but immediately shut up when Jisoo give him his infamous holy smile.. which mean ‘say a word and die’

Since the memorable day – the day Wonwoo almost drowned in a holy water by the Jisoo the priest- Wonwoo feared Jisoo more than he fear the world would end. And since then, he end up doing actual job as a secretary just to avoid the older male from murdering him. 

And today is one of the days, where Jisoo feel like torturing him by making him stick back the file that he disposed in the paper shredder machine this morning. That is a serious torture.. He rather clean the whole firm than sticking those tiny piece of paper.. Seriously.. Don’t mess with Jihan couple. They are scary as hell.

Jisoo who finally finish whatever thing that he is typing on his laptop, stretched his arm a bit before save the folder and close his laptop.

“Oh you don’t have to do that anymore, I already retype the document I need~” he said before again flashing his ‘holy’ smile. Wonwoo feel like crying at that. Out of frustration and happiness. He cant decide which feelings are more dominant now.  All that he can think of is his handsome boyfriend and his bed. – To sleep of course, sheesh you .

“Thank god,” Wonwoo mumbled before packing all his stuff and walked out off Jisoo’s office along with the said man.

With sleepy eye, Wonwoo followed the older into the elevator and quickly press the lobby button.

“I still need to thank you,” Jisoo said out of blue. Wonwoo raised an eyebrow curiously.

“Jeonghan kissed me the other day…” he said while smiling shyly like an idiot. Wonwoo rolled his eye. A moment he is evil and now he is back to being nice and angel.

“I ‘clearly’ see how you thank me hyung,” Wonwoo said sarcastically. The older smile his holy smile again before step on Wonwoo feet as hard as he could.

“OUCH! Okay! Okay! I’m sorry!” Wonwoo groaned before patting his poor feet while pouting.

Jisoo was about to ew at his pout when the elevator stop on the second floor.

“Why did you press the second floor button?” Jisoo asked. He is sure that they are the only one left in the firm.

“I did not!” Wonwoo protested, still pouting. Jisoo sighed before look around the second floor. No one there.

“Maybe this elevator system gone nut,” Jisoo mumbled before press the close button and they went straight to the lobby. Both male drag their feet toward the building entrance sleepily.,

They was about to get out from the building when they heard the sound of the elevator stopping on lobby. Weird. no one enter the elevator after them right?

Jisoo and Wonwoo froze at the thought before slowly turn toward the elevator. Waiting for it to open while secretly praying its not what they had in mind.

TING!

The elevator door slowly opened… ..

To revealed Seungcheol’s statue stare right into their eyes.

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

~(-0-~) HAUNTED OFFICE (~-0-~)

And the next morning, again the office was in chaos when the news about Jisoo and Wonwoo didn’t came to work because of the haunted statue spread –again courtesy of Seungkwan gossiping skill-

And again, the second floor counter crowded with people that think they had nothing better to do when they can do their actual job for once.

“I cant believe it! my poor Wonnie, my poor baby Won-“

“He is a freaking adult and older than you,” Seungkwan snorted only to earn a glare from the whining male.

“You don’t have to be so grumpy just because no one wants to call you something like that,.. well maybe Hansol will if you two grow some ball and confesses.. ” Jihoon said as he pass by before disappeared in his office. .. And Hansol almost choke on the air.

“Hyung!” Seungkwan whined before fanning his threatening to red face.

“Hm, now I am scared to stay late in office,” Minghao who just came in mumbled while pouting as he make his way toward the little gossip group.

Jun almost slam his face on the counter when the younger suddenly appeared  but quickly fix his tie and flashed a very creepy smile at the younger.

“Hi- hi Minghao.. w-what are you doing in the second floor..?” he said not so awkwardly. Okay, screw that. Its awkward as hell. Don’t ask me how he scored a date with Minghao and still be an awkward turtle.

Minghao smiled at the older.

“Hi Jun hyung, oh.. nothing. It just creepy staying in the third floor alone.,” he pouted before continue. “Jeonghan hyung gone as soon as he heard that Jisoo hyung had a fever,”

“Whipped~” they said in unison before laughed accept for Mingyu who suddenly jump on the counter.

“I have decided! I will stay in the office tonight and revealed the bastard that did this to my poor Wonnie!” he yelled before fall flat on his back as Seungkwan kicked his angrily.

“Are you serious? What if its really a ghost?” Minghao asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry, I’ll exorcist the ghost for you- I mean for everyone and uh..”

“That so sweet of you,” Minghao smile sweetly, and everyone stunned at his angelic smile and suddenly had the urge to repent themselves. Well, if anyone that should be call angel that is Minghao.

“Omo, you’ll stay with me?” Mingyu said before dramatically cling on Jun side.

“I want to stay to!” Minghao chirp in excitedly. “I want to see how Jun hyung exorcist the bad spirit!” he said and Jun gulp. He screwed for sure.

“Hm, sound fun. Im in!” Seungkwan said. He needs to be the first person to know if anything happens. Don’t hurt his gossiping pride. Hansol glanced at the secretary worriedly. No way will he let him stay in the creepy office with those weirdo except Minghao of course.

“Uh, since I had nothing better to do.  Count me in.” Hansol said nonchalantly. Seungkwan look at him before look away with a small smile.  heh.

“Omo, this is like school trip! We’ll stay a night in the office~” Mingyu said excitedly pretty much forget their hunting for a haunted statue.

“COUNT SOONYOUNG HYUNG AND ME IN!!” Seokmin shouted from his office suddenly.

“WHAT- I didn’t..ugh.. fine” and Soonyoung voice trailed behind.

“Wow, how did he know?” they all asked in unison. Well, not that they care anyway. Weirdest thing happen in here.

“Why don’t all of us stay tonight?” Mingyu suggested excitedly.

He eyed Jihoon who just came out from Seungcheol’s office with a pile of papers. Wondering if Jihoon would finally give interesting reaction other than his usual face or frown if he join them tonight.

“Jihoon-

“No. I have a date tonight,” he said without even turn before vanished into his office.  

Mingyu pouted. “I swear second floor lawyers have super hearing power..” he grumbled. Maybe they do. XD

~(-0-~) HAUNTED OFFICE (~-0-~)

Soonyoung glared at the male in front of him as if he’ll burn a hole in there. He cant say no to his superior.., urgh.

He glanced at the clock. 1.30 a.m.

“Aren’t you excited hyung?  I really want to know the mystery of the statue. You know I cant decide if I want to believe it’s a ghost or someone actually throw some prank.., bla bla bla bla bla-“

Soonyoung internally sighed. Here go again. He had to hear Seokmin babbling weird thing again. Please, someone help him. He is currently tired, sleepy, grumpy, hungry, and everything negative he could think off. As If someone heard his prayer, Mingyu rush inside the office excitedly.

“Hyungs, we ordered pizza~ meet us at the rooftop!” he yelled before ran off.

Seokmin flashed his bright smile. “Oh boy, we are done anyway. Lets go hyung!” he said throwing his stuff inside his case before drag Soonyoung out.

“Ack- Seokmin- I can walk,”

“Hush now hyung, we wont get the best part if we late!”

“But-“

Seokmin stop abruptly before turn to face the older male, before flashing his bright smile again.

“No choice then,”

Soonyoung blinked. What does he mean? No choice-

“Y-YAH! what- Seokmin let me down!” Soonyoung face flushed red when the younger lift him up bridal style suddenly. Seokmin grinned before start to run toward the elevator. Soonyoung stare at the older in disbelieve. Seriously? And out of all style.. Bridal style really? He looks like one from those cheesy chick flick drama.

He wanted to free himself but well.. He has no energy left. Blame all on the idiot that carrying him now. Soonyoung really wish this is all a dream. His ear already twitched, predicting what reaction he’ll receive from the other workers… especially Mingyu. Oh god. He is screwed for sure.

Well, he hit the jack point. As soon as they entered the rooftop, he can hear a loud whistle and laughter. Of course the loudest is Mingyu.

“I knew it! I knew there is something-“

“Shut up Mingyu,” Soonyoung glared at the younger and sighed in relief when Seokmin put him down. ing finally.

“But you guys look good together-” Hansol in while stuffing his mouth with pizza.

“I agreed you two look good together,” Seungkwan said in a very weird sickening voice. All of them widened his eye. Wow, Boo actually agreed something with Hansol. While Soonyoung could feel his face heat up again. Oh god, since when did they complotting to pair him up with his mentor?

 “Guys, please.. That is so-“

“Really? We look good together~?” Seokmin grinned mischievously while wiggling his eyebrow before pulled the poor male to sit beside him.

“What- we are not together oh god-“ Soonyoung groaned while glaring at his mentor with ‘why – did – you – said – that?!’ glare.  

“But you two really look cute together..” Minghao angel voice cut in and Soonyoung sighed. No one can deny anything that came out from Minghao’s mouth. Seriously. Even if he tells the world will end today, hell everyone would believe him.

“Okay, love life aside.. I investigated about the statue thing, and gained something important about it,” Mingyu said while nodding to himself. Everyone stop chewing on the pizza before look at him silently.

“So, it seem like the statue appear around 2 o’clock and above. We have 15 minutes before 2.. we’ll get down in 10 minutes and gather at second floor. We’ll keep eye on that statue!” he said determinedly. The other cheered at that –except Boo that think he is to fab to cheer and Soonyoung, he is force in this and - he knew this is a very stupid plan. Ever. Why they even listen to Mingyu really? After all the lying . Urgh.

They continued the little feast and finish up the pizza when Seungkwan suddenly get up.

“Oh wait, I think I left something important at the counter.. I’ll get it very quick!” he said before ran off the elevator. Hansol eyed the elevator worriedly as the diva vanished into it.

“I still didn’t get it why you two are not even together yet,” Jun said making him almost choke on his pizza. Can someone please stop making him feel like choking for today? Soonyoung look at him sadly. He knew the feeling. ‘I feel you Hansol’

“W-what are you talking about..” Hansol mumbled avoiding his gaze.

“Yeahh, you like each other.. What stopping you guys?” Mingyu wiggled his eyebrow. Hansol sighed.

“Stop assuming things guys. We don’t like each other-“

Hansol’s phone ringtone cut his words. He sighed before fish out his phone.

“Hello? What Boo-“ he suddenly stood up with serious face. Everyone stop eating and look at him worriedly.

“Hello? Seungkwan, what? Stop panicking! Tell me properly- Seungkwan ah?! Seung-“ the call stop. Hansol look at the others.

“The statue-“ as if on cue, all of them stop up and rush toward the elevator. But they stop abruptly when the elevator stop at their floor. When the door opened, Hansol the first rushed in.

“Seungkwan are-“  his voice stuck in his throat. . There is nothing… his face pale as he turn to face the other guys.

They all gulp. 

TO BE CONTINUE~ MUAHAHAHAHAHAH BECAUSE I CAN

miannn / hide in a box