Case3.1 Night at the firm part 2

SËVENTËËN DIVORCE LAWYER FIRM(The best divorce lawyer in town...you wish)

After minutes of silent, their soul finally find way back to the owner body.

“W-we need to find Seungkwan, lets go to the second floor..” Mingyu said and with that all of them use the stairs. Who even want to use the elevator after that?

Mingyu, acting like the brave one led the team but the cowered in front of the door toward the second floor firm. After useless arguing (except Minghao and Soonyoung) about who’s going to open the door,

“Its okay, I can open it,” Minghao said before opened the door and Soonyoung the first one walk in. he just one to get this thing over and went home, making the other arguing males blushed in embarrassment since they’re suppose to be the ‘manly’ males in the team. Soonyoung was totally offended by it. The hell is that supposed to mean? Minghao and him is also a male, and of course a manly one.  But the other brush him off and said he’ll knew it soon and Seokmin wiggled his eyebrow to him.  heh.

The arguing team earlier walked in slowly as if the building will collapse if they walk properly, making Soonyoung even more annoyed. Even Minghao is walking properly.

“Cant you guys walk any slower?” he said sarcastically. He is usually a bright kid but in his sleepy –scare- tired - state- no.

“Seungkwan ah?” Minghao called out softly. Why the hell is the firm look scary? Its very  dark and very quiet.. They can even hear themselves breathing.

“I am sure we left the light on when we head up to the roof..” Seokmin whispered, making the others stop on their track .. gulping again.

“Maybe its Seungkwan..” Jun said and the other immediately agreed on that (just to soothe their trembling heart. Meh) except for Hansol. 

“Guys, Seungkwan never will turn off the light.. he freaking scared of the dark..” he mumbled and their heart start to beat rapidly again.

“Where is the switch? We need to turn it on first,” Soonyoung  said desperately before turning to the others.

“We don’t know.. we are third floor people-“ Hansol and Minghao said in unison. With that, they turn to the other three.

Mingyu , Jun and Seokmin gulped.

“Uh.. we… um don’t know?”

“THE HELL-“ Soonyoung was about to throw a fit but luckily Minghao held him back with the reason ‘what if the ghost heard us?’ and Soonyoung doesn’t have the heart to tell Minghao that he doesn’t ing care but well,

“We really don’t.. usually the light already switch opened every time we came to work… and Jun hyung always forget things..  only Jihoon hyung knew..” the trio mumbled while hiding behind Hansol. 

Soonyoung sighed. This idiots…

“Its okay, we can use our phone’s light..” Minghao suggested. And the trio almost cried of happiness. Angry Soonyoung is a no no.

“Oh guys, it pass 2….” Mingyu choke out as he switches on his phone.  They all gulp again.

“W e have to search for Seungkwan now!” with that they scattered around, calling for the diva name again and again.

“, I cant reach him. he didn’t pick up his phone..” Hansol cursed. A huge wave of worry hit him. Where is the diva? He cant just vanish out of blue like that? His mind replaying the phone call earlier.

“H-Hansol?! OH MY GOD- no no GO AWAY- HANSOL HELP ME-“

Hansol sighed.

“Guys! I found the switch!” Seokmin voice echoed in the firm. And in a flash, the light .

“its actually, beside my office-“

They all froze.

Beside Seokmin’s office is where the statue should be..

And currently .. beside Seokmin…

Is NOTHING.

 “OH MY GOD!!!!” Mingyu let out a girly shriek and Seokmin jump on Soonyoung who near him. The other gathers around the soonseok couple while starring at the not supposed to be empty space.  

“This.. this cant be true right?” Minghao shuttered.

“Guys…” Jun called out before pointing at the elevator. It’s moving down. But… who is in there.. ? No word came out from their mouth. Their eye stare at the light on top of the elevator that shows it’s currently at the third floor.

And then… second floor..

Its stop. And they heart almost stop. They hold their breath as if breathing will cause something bad at the moment.

The elevator door split opened slowly…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

..

 There is nothing ..again.

All of them sighed in relief. Better nothing then something. How long did they hold their breath again? The elevator must be broken. That freaking Stingy Seungcheol. 

“ , I will never enter that elevator ever again-“ Mingyu choke out before turn to face the others but stop abruptly. He froze.  His face paled.

“Yah, whats wrong?” Soonyoung called out.

Slowly he raised his hand and point behind all of them.. They blinked for a moment. No way.

They all turn painfully slow while praying its not what they are thinking at the moment.

Oh . It is.

Seungcheol’s statue stares right in their eye.

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” they all run straight toward the stairs and race down all the way to the lobby.

And as if the god helping them, they saw Seungkwan standing right in front of the building, waving franticly at them.  They rushed out  before collapsed on the ground in unison.

“You guys okay? I heard scream.. But I am too afraid to went back up..” Seungkwan asked worriedly. They have a lot of question but none of them can utter one. They too speechless and trembling like hell.

“- what just happened?” Seokmin said while panting heavily. All of them turn to stare at the office.

“T-talk later… lets j-just go home.” Soonyoung suggested and all of them agreed at once.

No one wants to talk about that anyway.

That is how their night in the firm ends…. Or is it?

.

.

.

.

.

a/n:

THAT’S IT MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

So what do you think guys ? please comment and upvo-

OKAY OKAY FINE Im joking T,T please continue down there uhuk, I just want you guys to upvo-

OKAY OKAY I’ll stop babbling. Go one down there, just scroll and ignore my little wish-

I should stop talking . enjoy~

 

O,o NIGHT IN THE FIRM o,O

 

After the group left the office, two figures crawled out from their hiding. Two very VERY  familiar figures.

“Wow, never thought they’ll get scared easily..”

“I told you this going to be fun~”

“We’re lucky they didn’t see me in the elevator, or else they would know it’s your idea.”

The figures laughed.

“Hey I already plan this for days! I know they wont see you beside your small body help a lot~”

“I clearly see what you spend your 30 minutes in the office for Cheollie, and this is your idea for our date?”

“AW, Jihoonie~ its thrilling and I’ve warned you that this is not an ordinary date..” Seungcheol grinned. Jihoon sighed. Why did he agree on this again really?

“Just promise me you’ll get rid of that creepy statue tomorrow?”

“Anything for you babe~” Seungcheol cooed at his boyfriend before attack him with kisses and its continue to something… not very innocent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

O,o NIGHT IN THE FIRM o,O

A/N:

HAHAHAHA

So its pretty short.. because .. its short. Im sorry for the late update.

I kinda… stop writing for a moment because of some problem.. but hey now im back! Muahahaha.

Thank you for reading this garbage uh, T,T I am so happy.

And HELP ME,  I cant decide which couple should I do next because I love all of them / sigh dreamily/

Ok, keep on commenting my lovely readers~