case1.0

SËVENTËËN DIVORCE LAWYER FIRM(The best divorce lawyer in town...you wish)

Case1.0 : Poor new interns

Soonyoung glanced at the grey building in front of him. ‘SEVENTEEN DIVORCE LAWTER FIRM’ written proudly on it but weirdly with colorful LED light around it. He can feel his palm sweating by just looking at the name- even the decoration make it look like a freaking kindergarten but he is not  one who complain..

He never step into a real firm or meet a real lawyer. Well, not directly.. since sometimes a few lawyer would come to his College for some motivation program and stuff.

He cant believe he finally going to see how an actual lawyer do their work! He can even go to the court with his assigned lawyer to see how things work in court.

‘I will aced this practical and become  a real lawyer!’ He whispered to himself before a loud crash interrupted  his little meeting with his brain. He look around only to see a male maybe younger than himself on the ground with a trash can rolled around him.

“um…are you okay?” Soonyoung asked as he help the younger male to get up.

“ oh god, thank you.. I am.. just nervous. I didn’t see the trash can..” the younger babbled before took a deep breath before bowed a bit.

Soonyoung only nodded before he glanced at the file on the younger hand.

“you are an intern too?” he asked out of curiosity. The younger look at him before nodded confusedly.

“how did you..” he look at his file before let  out a soft ‘oh..’. His intern letter stuck out from his file. Soonyoung let out a relief sigh. At least there are someone else on the same boat as his.

“ now I feel much better.. I am an intern too. I am Kwon Soonyoung.” He said before pull his hand out for a handshake.

“You are an intern too? Oh oh oh! You have no idea how  glad I am to meet you first! I am so nervous that I crashed into trash can thrice before arrived here and - oh sorry, My name is Lee Chan.. just call me Chan..” he quickly accepted the handshake nervously.

“o..kay.. I hope you are okay after ..um all that.. should we get going?”

“oh, oh  sure.”

After placing the trash can into it original place, both males make their way toward the entrance only to stop by a loud shriek.

“MAKE A WAY! THIS IS LIFE OR DEAD! MAKE A WAY, BOTH OF YOU!!” a male who practically running toward them – toward the entrance actually- shouted like his life depend on it. He looked like he just ran all the way there.

The other two male froze as  he ran pass them and ran straight toward the entrance  and crashed his pretty face on the glass door. 

“Ouch! What the?! Urgh, that stingy Seungcheol.. I thought he said he’ll change this stupid door into sliding door!” the male grumbled.

Chan gasped when he saw blood on the new male’s nose.

“Sir, your nose-“

“Later young man, I have a very important things to do! This is between life or dead! My future and my dream! So long! ” the male said before fished out something from his coat and toast it toward the younger male before dashed in leaving the both man confused.

“well.. that’s.weird..” Soonyoung blurted out.

“maybe that’s one of the client..” Chan said before glanced at his watch. “oh crap, we are late!” soonyoung widened his small eye toward the younger.

“what?!” they cant be late on the first day! That leave bad impression for the rest of their life.

He quickly grabbed the younger  male hand before dashed in –after opened the door properly of course- all the way toward the lift since the Firm’s office is on the second floor only to be interrupted by a loud shriek… AGAI.

 “NOOOO!! MY DREAM! MY FUTURE!!!” out of the blue, a man practically cling his arm around Soonyoung’s neck making him let out unmanly shriek  while the man crying viciously on his coat. And its brand new. Mind you

“What the-ASDFGHJKL ARGHHH!!“.

 So, Soonyoung did what the first thing crossed his mind.

.

Punch him on the gut.

But that’s not all, Chan lifted his fail up before  hit the guy head with it  making the male fall down on the floor unconscious.

“what the hell in your file-“ Soonyoung shivered.

but then.. they froze.

It’s the man earlier.

“oh my god, he is not dead right..?” Chan choked out. Soonyoung face paled. He cant be dead! He quickly bent down to check his heart beat.

“oh my god, did we just kill a client?!”

“chan..”

“Oh my god, I don’t want to go to the jail! Oh my god, I want to be a lawyer but I killed someone,”

“chan, he-“

“oh my god i-“

“CHAN! HE IS NOT DEAD! HE IS BREATHING FOR GOT SAKE.”

Chan glanced at the man. Oh yeah, he still breathing.

“and we are not going to the jail. If anything.. this man is at fault… he came out of nowhere and make a suspicious physical contact with me ! He might want to hurt me if we didn’t do that. I pretty sure there are security camera around here to proof this situation.. This count as public ual harassment! Written in Cilvil Right 1964 and we are in out workplace which counted in Equal Employment Opportunity Act 1972-“

“I thought that for women-“

“Male can sue for ual harassment too!”

“but he just cling on you-“

“who’s side are you in?” Soonyoung squint his small eye toward the younger. The younger gulped.

“of course.. you..”

Chan look at Soonyoung nervously. Soonyoung huff before glanced at his watch. They are late but they cant just leave this unconscious male here. Why the hell is this man crying in the first place?!

“urgh, Chan I’ll take him to the nearest hospital.. can you tell our boss I have to come in late..tell him all the detail.. I am sure he can understand the situation..”

“oho, I don’t think that is necessary..” a new voice called out, making both male jumped in surprised. they both turned to face a black hair male with an amused grinned on his face.

“uh.. what?” Soonyoung  asked confusedly. The black hair male only chuckled.

“ I am Lee Seungcheol, the owner of this Firm. You two must be the new interns that assigned in my firm.. am I right?”

Soonyoung and Chan’s jaw dropped. He is the owner, their boss?! and he witnessed the accident earlier-

“oh god, Sir,  we can explain- this man, he- just- we don’t mean too-“

“relax, young man. I know this man here… and this situation Is normal.. it’ll happened every month so yeah.. wait here.” Seungcheol said calmly before he turned around to call someone.

Soonyoung and Chan was beyond speechless and confused. How can their boss be so calm when there are unconscious male lying right in their lobby? And this is normal?

After a while, Seungcheol end the call before turned to face them with a smile.

“ stop gaping like a gold fish, calm down. And you young man,” he looked at Soonyoung.

“even I have no idea what you said earlier about the act and , but I can see you’ll be a great lawyer one day.” He said and ruffled his hair. Soonyoung frowned turned into a small smile while his heart growing with proud. His boss praised him on his first day!

“and you young man, you should be more confident on yourself.. “ he said before ruffling Chan’s hair. The younger male nodded. Their boss is very nice!

After a while, the lift on the end opened revealed a male with long hair walked out while pushing a trolley. Wait- a trolley? Why the hell a lawyer firm have a freaking  shopping mall’s trolley?!

Seoungcheol turned to face the new male with a smile.

“ah! at last. What take you so long Mr. Yoon?”

The new male give him a face and glared.

“drop the disgusting Mr before I puke on you. Why the hell did you call me every time this happened?!” the long hair male snapped. Seungcheol snorted.

“because I am pretty sure, Jisoo will be happy if he know his lovely Jeonghan pick him up.” Seungcheol said while wiggling his eyebrow. 

“ I swear, I’ll kill you one day bastard.” The male , Jeonghan cursed before lift up the unconscious male and put him in the trolley before when back toward the lift with the trolley.

Soonyoung and Chan blinked at the scene. What the hell did they just witnessed?

“is… this normal too?” Soonyoung blurted out finally.

“oh, yeah. You can say that.. don’t worry. He didn’t faint because you hit him. he will faint anyway even nothing touch him..” Seungcheol said and nodded to himself.

“OH MY GOD, HE IS A LAWYER?! HERE?!” Chan suddenly shouted. Soonyoung turned to him to see the younger holding the thing that the fainted male toast to him earlier. Its actually a business card.

HONG JI SOO / JOSHUA

SEVENTEEN DIVORCE LAWYER FIRM’S LAWYER

NEED A DIVORCE? WE ARE THE BEST IN TOWN!

01XX-XX-XXXX

“ah yeah, he is one of our lawyer.. he is the our second best lawyer in fact.. so chop chop! lets  talk in my office! This hallway creep me” Seungcheol said and clap his hand few times before dragged the two interns with him.

Soonyoung and Chan turned to face each other.

They are freaking sure, all this is NOT NORMAL.  

\(*O*\) LAWYER *** LAWYER (/*O*)/

Soonyoung and Chan didn’t say a word all the way toward Seungcheol’s office. Even after they sat on a ridiculous fluffy pink chair in the colorful office.

“so..” Seungcheol started since the silent is very awkward and he hate awkward silent more than he hate eating a cucumber. Well, that’s not the point.

“I know everything sound and look weird but you’ll get used to it in few days. Trust me.” He said before scan the file on his hand.

“.. I’ve assigned each of you with one lawyer. you’ll be helping them with cases and stuff.. observing.. I think you know what you need to do so skip that part. Hoshi, your mentor will be DK and Dino yours are oh how lucky, my little cute Wooziboo- oh, and-“

“wait what- who is hoshi.. DK? Dino? Woozi?” Soonyoung who finally found his voice back in confusedly so does the younger male.

Seungcheol blinked at them for a while before let out a loud “ahh! I forgot!”

“I like to give nickname. Hoshi is yours since I don’t know. I look at your face and it came like bang! HOSHI” He said before zoned out.

“um, Mr. Lee?” Chan waved in front his face, snapping his thought away.

“oh sorry! Ahaha, and Dino Is your young man.. no offence but your face remind me of the purple dino in Barney and friends that I watch last night…” Seungcheol said before clapped his hand happily like a seven years old toddler.

“so.. who is DK and Woozi..?”

“oh, they are-“

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG! DIGEDING DIGEDING DIGEDING DING DING!

Out of blue, a loud SHINEE’s Ring ding dong song  echoed in the office, almost giving the two interns a heart attack. And suspiciously  came from the pink ancient looking clock in the office.

“what.. is that?!” Soonyoung asked as he massage his chest while starring at the pink clock in horror.

“is that shine..ring ding dong.. but the clock and-“ Chan mumbled again confusedly. He never been so confused in his life.

Seungcheol glanced  at the clock and a wide grin appeared on his face before he stood up while dancing a bit.

“OHOHOHO, its time! 30 minutes passed! Good bye young fella! Good luck!” He said before dashed out –still dancing like a freaking ballerina- from his office while giggling like a mad man leaving the poor intern speechless and clueless and confused.

“what what- what the hell?! First, a man faint in the hallway is normal, stupid colourful deco- pink ancient clock that play shine ring ding dong- now, did he just WALK OUT ?!” Soonyoung bang his head on the table repeatedly and  frustrated. Chan look at the wall blankly, replaying what he did wrong in his life to deserve all this.

They stay that way for another 30 minutes when the door slammed opened by a cubby guy with angry expression.

“HYUNG I THOUGHT YOU CHANGE THE ENTRANCE DOOR- eh? Who are you?” he asked while starring at the two unknown males in the office.  Soonyoung and Chan turned their head toward the door in sync. Both male look lifeless.  Like seriously.

The new male sighed before leaned on the door frame.

“let me guess, you are the interns and our stupid boss just left without saying the most importance things?” he asked. Soonyoung and Chan nodded again in sync. The male groaned before signal them to come with him.

“Don’t worry, I am probably the most normal of all this weird humans here..” he said and with that the two followed the male like a lost puppy. finally, a light to shine the darkness in the hole they fall into earlier. –both are exaggerating.. note that-

“ I am Seungkwan by the way. I am one of the secretary  here..” he said and stopped in front of a counter decorated with colorful colour. “now, tell me your name.” he said before click on something on his laptop.

“ I am Lee Soonyoung.. this is Lee Chan..” Soonyoung said. Seungkwan nodded his head and typing again on his laptop. “ah, you guys.., let me see.. hm… your assigned lawyer is-“

“yah, Boo. Here your coffee.” Suddenly another male who look a bit like a foreigner pop out of no where with a coffee on his hand. Seungkwan look up a bit with a slight frown on his face.

“ oh, finally Hansol. What take you so long? Are you making a coffee or building a coffee maker?” he said sarcastically before took the cup and take a sip. His eye suddenly widened before turned to glare at the coffee boy.

“Milk?! I told you I don’t want milk in it!”

“who the hell drink  coffee without milk in it?!” the coffee boy a.k.a Hansol protested.

“oh apparently I do! Get me another one!”

“that is the fifth coffee Boo Seungkwan!”

Seungkwan get up and lean closer to face the coffee boy while squinting his eye.

“Hansol Vernon freaking Chowder, look at my handsome face and look it closely and freaking carefully ,DO- I -look –like- I care?” he said while jabbing his fingers on the poor coffee boy’s chest.

Hansol gulped. He voice stuck in his throat. The hell is Seungkwan look attractive up close? He was about to retort back when a hand slapped his , making him jump forward only to crashed his lips on the angry secretary’s lips.

Both male and the two new clueless interns widened their eyes. Seungkwan quickly pushed the shocked coffee boy off before rubbed his lips viciously. He then turned back with dark expression.

“WHAT THE HELL MINGYU HYUNG?!” Seungkwan shouted on top of his lung- unfortunately he can shouted in a very high note. Chan thought he almost go deaf because of the scream.  

A new voice laughed behind all of them. Soonyoung and Chan turned to face a tall handsome dude who currently laughing his off.

“ohhh, that is priceless!  Oh my god! I should tell Wonwoo- no I should tell the whole world! GUYS BOONON FINALLY KISSED!!” The guy- Mingyu shouted while running away. Seungkwan widened his eye.

“WHAT THE HELL- HYUNGGG GET BACK HERE YOU BASTARD!!” Seungkwan snatched a SpongeBob vase on the counter before ran after the other guy.  Soonyoung and Chan blinked again for the who know, they cant count it anymore.

“and there go our only normal person here..” Soonyoung sighed before lay down his head on the counter. Chan glanced at the older worriedly before turned to face the still shocked coffee boy earlier.

“hello?” he waved in front of him. Hansol turned without blinking.

“what just happened?”

“um… well…apparently you accidentally kissed Seungkwan the secretary.. and then he ran of to chase a guy with spongebob vase.. can you help us? We are new here.. are you a worker here?” Chan said and asked quickly and desperately.

“oh.. sure.. WAIT- I KISSED  seungkwan?! That’s real?! Oh my god!” Hansol suddenly blurted out in English while shaking the life out of the poor intern before ran off to where the other two male ran off.

“wait! Do you know where is-“ he already gone.

Chan let out a loud dying wail before sat in a corner while mumbling something incoherently while biting his file. Poor boy is traumatize.

All they want is to know where is their assigned lawyer and maybe their actual name and start their practical and ace it and graduate happily. Why the hell is this happening? Soonyoung already gaping like a fish on the counter while regretting that he ever born and step into this place while the younger already half way munching his file.

After 20 minutes in that position, Soonyoung finally had enough. He stand on the counter before roared loudly like a freaking  tarzan before jump right beside the younger intern.

“Chan we have to do something! We cant just sit here all day!” Soonyoung whispered while crouching  down beside the younger. How odd to see two adult male sitting on the corner whispering plan but who care.

“but what should we do?” Chan asked finally let go off his file.

“I say.. if a human walk in. we will tie him, kidnap him and bring him to our secret base and force him to tell us where is our assigned lawyer! with that no one can interrupt or ran off..” Soonyoung said while smiling creepily.

“um..hello?” a voice called out from behind them. Like a hungry hyena, Soonyoung and Chan turned to face him with creepy smile making the other shivered a bit.

Oh oh.. bad timing.

\(*O*\) LAWYER *** LAWYER (/*O*)/

So now there are three adult males sitting in the corner. Well one had his hand and leg tied with a necktie. Apparently the corner was their ‘secret base’.

“so.. why are tying me with your necktie.. and again who are you two and why are we sitting in a corner?” the new male asked. He have this weird assent but that not really the point now. Soonyoung pointed at the male’s face with a rolled papers.

“HUSH! We talk you answer, get it?!” he said and the other male nodded obediently.

“Now tell us, where is…uh.. Mr. DK and Mr. Woozi’s office?”

The other male blinked at them confusedly before look up trying to figure out something. Soonyoung and Chan waited patiently hoping they’ll succeed this time.

“wait… I think I heard that name somewhere..um..somewhere..hm… hm..OH OH OH-” he suddenly sit up straight. Soonyoung and Chan quickly leaned closer as if they don’t hear it now , they will never heard it for the rest of their life.

“it is…”

“yes.. it is???”

“at..”

“uhum… yeah at????”

.

.

“-OH wait, I forgot.” He leaned back on the wall and think again.

AND BANG! Soonyoung and Chan grabbed their hair frustrated before roll around the floor while mumbling alien’s words.

“oh wow, what happened here..  Junhui.. why are you tied with a necktie and sit on the corner..?” Mingyu, the guy that chased by Seungkwan earlier asked amusedly as he walked in with another male beside him.

“and why are this guys rolling on the floor, wow, I don’t have any idea what they talking about.. is he dead?” the new male said before poking Chan who already frozen behind a flower pot with a pen.

“oh, hello Wonwoo, Mingyu. I don’t know either. Both of them whispering to each other in this corner before I came by to say hello.. and next I know.. Im joining them here..” Junhui, the tied male answered.

Mingyu and Wonwoo turned to face Soonyoung who now scratching the counter while wailing like a dying cat.

“wo, wo wo, hold on there you  feisty little kitten,” Wonwoo quickly grab the back of Soonyoung collar  before lifted  him up like a cat. Soonyoung glared at him before growled like an angry cat. How ironic.

“oho, he is angry.. can we take him as a pet hyung?” Mingyu cooed at the’cat’ before look at Wonwoo with sparkling  eye. Wonwoo grinned before pat the younger head.

“oh sure, we will buy a cage and named him tofu, alright babe?”

“what- tofu?!” Soonyoung bite Wonwoo arm making the male dropped him before he jump on the counter and hissed.

“hyung, are you okay?” Mingyu quickly check his arm before peck it lovingly. Soonyoung gag at that.

“ I’m fine babe,” Wonwoo said before kissed the younger’s lip. Again Soonyoung gag at that.

“hyung, I would like to make out with you now.. but I want tofu!” he said while pointing at Soonyoung who widened his eye at that.

“Don’t come near me freak!” Soonyoung hissed again. Wonwoo winked at his lover before turned to face Soonyoung.

“come here kitty kitty~”

“OH MY GOD, THIS IS SCARIER THAN JUON!” Soonyoung shriek before jump off the counter to ran away from the evil monster but tripped on a stupid chicken statue and fall flat on his face. Wonwoo was about to jump on him when Junhui suddenly shouted.

“AH! I had an idea!” all eye went to him. even the frozen Chan.

“Wonwoo hyung, Mingyu.. you can ask them where is…uh.. who is it again?” Junhui mumbled before lean back on the wall thinking. Soonyoung and Chan immediately get up. Yeah.. why didn’t they ask them that.

“ask us what?” Mingyu questioned.

“actually.. it’s a long story.. but in short.. we are interns and we are searching for..Mr. DK and Mr. Woozi..” Chan said.

Mingyu and Wonwoo looked at each other before a smirk form on their lips.

“ohh, of course we knew..” they said In unison. Soonyoung and Chan face lit up at that. Oh god, finally!

“we’ll draw you the map..” Mingyu said and sadly Soonyoung and Chan was to happy to see his evil grin.

 

\(*O*\) LAWYER *** LAWYER (/*O*)/

“ hyung are we going to die here?” Chan asked while they starring at the wall lifelessly.

“maybe.. who knows..” Soonyoung answered. He swear if the ever meet the evil couple again.. he will personally kill them. his lawyer ambition. His ambition now is to kill those two idiots who gave them this fake map.

They walk for like two hours only to arrived in front of a male toilet. And its broken. A ing broken male toilet that smell like . Maybe there are. They definitely don’t want to know what in there.  So, they sat in a corner again while starring at the wall for another 1 hours.

“ lets pray and hopefully we will get out alive.. I forgot to feed my dog today..” Chan said sadly.

“this is not a drama Chan, there wont be an angel came out of no where with light shining around him to help us out-“

“ Hello there.. are you perhaps lost?” as if the god hear their prayer, a soft voice called from their side. They turned their head immediately to face a Chinese looking male who smiling at them. and its like a bright light shining around him and Soonyoung swear he saw angel wing at some point.

“uh.. kinda..” Soonyoung said.

“oh poor you. Let me help you, I am one of the lawyer here.. are you here for a divorce or..” he glanced at Chan file. The letter still stuck out from his file.

“oh! You are the new interns!” he said with a bright smile. Soonyoung and Chan look each other before stood up.

“so you know where is Mr. DK and Mr. Woozi’s office?!” they said in unison. The male blinked before chuckled.

“ah.. I see. Seungcheol did it again. its Seokmin and Jihoon actually. And yes, I know where is it. come on. I am sure they are waiting for both of you-“ he stopped when Soonyoung and Chan suddenly hug him while crying.

“oh wow, what happened?” He asked worriedly before pat them soothingly.

“you have no idea what we have been through..” Chan said between his sob.

\(*O*\) LAWYER *** LAWYER (/*O*)/

They learned that the angel’s name is Minghao as he took them to the place they should be 4 hours before. They also learned that never anything that the Meanie couple –Mingyu x Wonwoo- said. They also learned that there are four lawyer here and they have their own secretary and two coffee boy.

Seungcheol never really interested in Lawyer stuff. He opened this firm just for his boyfriend, -Jihoon. And since his father is filthy rich. And he only attend work 30 minutes per/day and no one ever know why.

Lee Jihoon is their best lawyer, his secretary is Seungkwan the diva. Next is Hong Jisoo, the reason he cried and faint is because again Jihoon get the best lawyer spot on the board. They did this every month. He’ve been chasing for Jihoon spot ever since he join the firm.

His secretary is Wonwoo. Surprisingly. But since Wonwoo never really does his job, Jeonghan the long hair male, who actually Minghao’s secretary always take care of him since he need him more than Minghao did.

And then, the last lawyer is Lee Seokmin, his secretary is Junhui. The male that they ‘kidnap’ earlier. He is forgetful so yeah. Better don’t ask him anything. And lastly, their two coffee boys. Mingyu and Hansol. Mingyu work here because of Wonwoo since they are dating while Hansol just working to pay up for his college’s fee.

The interns nodded finally understand why.

“we are here!” Minghao said happily. Soonyoung and Chan looked around. Wait.. that corner… that counter.. this is the place earlier!

“Jihoon’s office is on the left and Seokmin is on the right next to Seungcheol hyung’s office…”

Soonyoung and Chan’s jaw dropped. The corner where they kidnap Junhui is exacly right in front of Jihoon’s office and the flower pot where Chan frozen is actually right next to Seokmin’s!

So all this time… the person they looking for is just behind… the stupid wall..

“oh there you are! I’ve been searching for you guys!” Seungkwan head pop out from the counter. Soonyoung and Chan turned to face him only to see another two unfamiliar face. One is short with pink hair while one with a wide smile and shining teeth.

“we heard Wonwoo and Mingyu stupid laugh.. so we went out only to find Junhui on my door and those gross couple laughing about two clueless human being…” the pink hair said with a frown.

so right after they go using the stupid map- those two get out from the office-

with that, quietly Soonyoung sit on the corner again and bang his head on the wall rapidly while Chan slowly lying on the floor and closed his eye. Both males mumbled the same things repeatedly.

.

.

“this is just a dream, this is just a dream, this is just a dream, this is just a dream”

 Well.. that’s pretty traumatize :3

 

a/n

finally! First chapter..wow. that’s long. Hahhahaha. I need to introduce everyone in this. Sorry seokmin and Jihoon.. they’ll get their own chapter later hahaha. My brain will die if I keep on writing this chapter. Poor hoshi and chan.. TWT I can feel their frustrated feeling.

Tell me what you think, your comment will give me courage and boost my confident to keep on updating! And if you have an idea about anything you can comment for it too!

Upvote is lovely hahaha! See you in next update fufufufufu~