chapter 3

Set Me Free

Author's POV

 

The SNSD members had the rest of the week off considering that the fan sign was the last promotion for Mr Mr that they had to do. Jessica felt thankful for the break as she would have more time to prepare herself out of the group.

 

Taeyeon told Tiffany everything about their whole ‘fight’since two years ago and Tiffany literally hit Taeyeon in the head. “YAHH KIM! ARE YOU STUPID?!! WHY WOULD YOU IGN-hmpphh!!“ Tiffany’s megaphone mouth was covered tightly by non-other, the midget. “Shh!! Are you insane?! At this rate the whole building will know about this! I know it may be stupid but it cant be helped, can it? I mean, Sica looks straight and all, I bet she wouldn’t even take a second glance at me as a potential partner. Hmmp.” She pouted and looked up to Tiffany’s eyes when she was met with a fierce glare of “Release. Me. Now. Or. Regret. This. Midget.” Taeyeon squeaked a nervous giggle and said “But promise me you won’t go all loud on this?” with her puppyeon eyes. Tiffany rolled her eyes and nodded.

 

“You midget! How could you?! I thought we were BFFs!” Tiffany began to rant. “It’s not my fault you had to reveal my secret to the whole wide world!” Taeyeon defended herself. Tiffany took a deep breath and said “Alright, so let’s meet her now.” “WHAT?! Nooooo, I mean I do want to see her but not nowww. I’m not ready for this!” Her replies fell on deaf ears as Tiffany just dragged the kid leader towards the Ice Princess’ room. “Jessi, someone here wants to see you~” and just barged into the room-still dragging the poor Taeyeon. “AHHH!! TIFF WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I’M CHANGING!” and the whole dorm was filled with Jessica’s dolphin screams.

 

“Ugh chillax, it’s not like I haven’t seen you anyway. Here, take this obsolete. I’m off, byee.” Tiffany went out of the room not before pushing Taeyeon onto Jessi’s bed and locking the door. Taeyeon peeked through her hand and asked “Umm Sica are you done?” but was met with another shriek before her head got hit with a pillow Jessi had thrown. “NO! AND WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?!?!” After putting on her clothes fully with a super fast speed, Jessica went towards the door while saying “I’ll let you guys off the hook this time, so get out now.” Taeyeon mumbled “Being an Ice Princess so early in the morning” under her breath and took a few steps with her shoulders drooping.

 

“What did you just say, midget?” and the temperature in the room just dropped a few degrees. Taeyeon gulped and replied, “Nothing, I said you just looked…awfully beautiful so early in the morning” after she actually saw Jessica eye to eye. ‘And so damn y too.’ when she realized that Jessica was wearing a really short shorts and a dangerously low plain white V-neck shirt. Jessica’s hair was still dripping wet as she had just gotten out from the shower and droplets of water travelled through her collarbone to the valley of her huge C-cup s. Taeyeon may or may not have ogled openly at the magnificent sight in front of her and was immediately got hit with a shirt Jessica had crumpled and thrown to her face. “Ouchh, what was that for, Sicaaaa?” the leader whined while rubbing her face. “My eyes are up HERE you byuntae!” while pointing to her pair of hazel eyes and was nervous at the same time as she was alone with her crush – a erted one at that. “Ugh let’s just get you out of here and end this childish banter.” The second eldest of SNSD reached out for the doorknob and twisted it normally but unfortunately, it was locked from the outside.

 

“It’s locked!! Omg what do we do with you here?!” By that she meant that she may not be able to control her feelings, but Taeyeon took it the other way. Her voice weakened a bit as she thought that the Jung doesn’t want to be alone with her and said “Is it really locked? Here, let me try opening it.” She didn’t make any eye contact with the Princess as she was afraid her tear duct would burst at the thought of Jessica hating her. Taeyeon tried twisting the knob but the results were the same. Jessica let out a sigh and went to plop down on her bed. “Lay down on Sooyoung’s bed, Taeyeon, the giant won’t be around till night.” Taeyeon gave out a mere nod and plopped on Soo’s bed, facing the wall. Jessica observed the leader’s small but sturdy back and her shoulders which was raising up and down in a weird manner as if she was – “Taeyeon are you crying?!?!” and rushed to the opposite bed. The petite girl curled up herself in a foetus position and plastered her face into one of Sooyoung’s pillows.

 

The American-born was unsure of what to do and sat on the edge of the bed. She placed her hand on the crying girl’s shoulder and tried to turn her around. “H-hey, Taeyeon-ah, look at me, please?” she pleaded. The eldest of the group faced her with only her red eyes peeking out as the pillow was still covering more than half of her face. “Why..why are you crying?” Jessica tried all her might not to squeal at the bundle of cuteness in front of her when Taeyeon asked in a timid voice, “Shika..do you..do you hate me?” with her adorable baby face features seemingly more prominent at that time. The other girl in the room was stunned with the question and was alarmed when the slightly shorter girl began to sob again. “Shh, no Taeyeon-ah, I’ve never hated you, okay? Shhh, stop crying? For me?” Jessica the leader’s hair and fae as if she was attending a baby. “Can you call me Taengoo again? I miss it.” “Sure thing Taengooo.” As if it was natural to roll off her tongue “Come, let’s take a nap, you must be tired from all the crying right?” Jessica wasn’t sure what happened to her long-time crush today, but she was going to make the most out of it and went to dreamland eventhough she was hungry because sleep > food and sleeping with Taengoo is >>> food. Her heart was confused, but ‘Just for today’, she said.

 

 

 

 

A/N : sorry for the long wait >,<  this one is for sonenlocksmith.  I re-read my story and got some idead hahaha sorry if it's not up to your expectations!