Chapter 6

Saved by my best friend and got something even better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov:

"RIIIINNNNGGGGGG~" The school bell rang. Soon chatters and footsteps started to fill up th hallway that is usually quiet during lesson time.

N got up and give his body a good stretch before he turn around to walk to Ken's desk.

"Kennie-ah, are you free tonight?" N asked. Ken who was packing his bag turned his head to his right to face N.

"Ya of course I am free tonight! I am always free at night! Why? " Ken happily replied N.

"Ah its just that, well, since you love drawing maybe you could design our mascot? If you don't mind, I mean." N answered back.

"Sure I could do that and show it to you tomorrow. Beside why would I mind N?" Ken replied while laughing.

Before N turned around, Ken whispered in his ears "shhhh, don't tell the rest anything about it first. I want to surprise them with my awesome drawing." Upon hearing what Ken said, N couldn't help but chuckle and ruffle Ken's hair before walking back to his seat to get his bag.

Ken unconsiously pouted when N ruffled his hair and Leo saw that cute pout of his when he happen to looked up after packing his bag. Leo also gave a slight smile.

 On the way home, as usual the boys are always busying chatting. In between conversations, Leo, Ravi and Hyuk would keep stealing glances at their respective crushes namely Ken, N and Hongbin. Soon the boys all reached their homes and before they enter their house, they waved to each other.

At Ken's house:

Ken was walking up the steps to his bedroom when thoughts of Leo suddenly flashed through his mind. Ken quickly hurried up the steps to his bedroom. Ken open the door to his bedroom and just dump his bag on the floor next to his study table before taking his calander on his desk to check the dates. 

"Oh! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!" Ken spoke to himself.

"What should I do for the boys? Should I make something different for Leo?" Ken plopped down on his bed and let those thoughts fly through his mind for a while since he hasn't decided on what he should do.

"Ah I know! Leo loves chocolate, I shall make my own choclates then!" Ken said cheerfully while making his way down to the kitchen.

At N and Hongbin's house, the same thing was happening to the two boys. Many ideas were going through their mind but somehow they decided to make hand-made chocolates like Ken.

At Ravi and Hyuk's house, these two boys however were having a really hard time deciding what they want to do. Not a single idea were appearing in their heads. Poor boys, hope they figure out something soon.

Meanwhile at Leo's house, Leo was taking out a beautifully wrapped present that he had kept in his closet for a few days now. He took out a small card that he brought along with the present and wrote something on the card before attaching the card to the present.

"I really hope he will like this present" Leo said while thinking about his crush or well Ken.

Back to Ravi and Hyuk's house, both boys were seen exiting their house at the same time.

"I shall call Hyuk to see what he is getting for Kong." Ravi said.

After chatting for a while with Hyuk, the two of them decided to head to a mall nearby to buy their present.

After arriving at the mall, Hyuk who was looking for the shop decided to ask Ravi "What are you going to get for N?"

"Maybe some lip balm, banana milk and probably a CD about dancing. What about you Hyukkie?" Ravi replied.

"Oh I am going to get Hongbin a new camera, he said that his old one was not working anymore." Hyuk replied before entering an electronic shop.

Back to N, Ken and Hongbin's house:

The three of them were making chocolates for all the boys with a special set just for their special someone. Before the three of them starting making the chocolates, N actually did a three-way video call with Ken and Hongbin and they agreed that they are going to do 3 different flavours for everyone in which N was doing dark chocolate, Ken with the milk chocolate leaving Hongbin with the white chocolate. However, their last set for that special person will be something that they like.

After ending the video call, the three of them started to melt a bunch of chocolate and moulding them into heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter