Chapter 4

Saved by my best friend and got something even better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov:

The next morning at N's house, all the boys are still sound asleep on N's really huge bed. No one was aware of what is going to happen later when they reached school.

On the left side of N's really huge bed, N was sleeping while facing the wall on his left side meanwhile Ravi is backhuggingN in his sleep like he was spooning N.

In the middle of the huge bed, Ken and Leo is sleeping soundly while hugging each other with Ken nestling his head under Leo's chin and Leo has his arms wrapped protectively around Ken's waist and their legs were tangled together that you can't even tell whose leg belongs to who.

On the right side of that bed, Hongbin and Hyuk were sleeping soundly too. Their sleeping position was like a mixture of Navi's and Keo's sleeping position. Its hard to describe but its like Hongbin had barely turned over from his right side before stopping halfway and thats how their positions are. (Just try to imagine it.)

1 hour later, while the boys are still soundly asleep as they didn't have the first two classes in the morning almost half of the school's student population were already at school minus Eunkwang and his friends who has the same timetable as N and the boys are still at home.

When the students started flooding into school earlier in the morning, girls met each other and were quickly gossipping about the recording that they received from the boys last night. Guys likewise. Soon the students were all gathering together in the canteen to discuss about what happen and how Eunkwang and his friends should be dealt with. Needless to say, the outcome of the discussion is bad with the girls wanting to punish them for treating their crushes (N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk of course) so badly. The boys in the school who knew them quite well too also agreed that when Eunkwang, Hyunsik, Minhyuk, Peniel, Illhoon and Sungjae arrives at school, they will be dealt with.

Within 30 minutes, preparations has been made by the students to get revenge for N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk. All sorts of traps has been laid out perfectly, now awaiting for their targets.

Soon after back at N's bedroom, N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin amd Hyuk have all woken up. N was stretching with Ravi still clinging onto him like a koala. Leo was ruffling his hair before he turned over to look at Ken who was cutely rubbing the sleep away from his eyes. Hongbin was doing the same thing as Ken except to Hyuk it looked y(I guess it can be y too depending on who right?) And Hyuk just sat up doing nothing except staring at Hongbin.

After they had washed up and changed into their school uniform, the boys left the house on the way to school. While walking towards school, they were causally chatting with one another when Ken mentioned "I wonder if everyone got the recording?" "Oh ya! The recordings we sent out! Wonder if anything has been done?" Said Leo with a slight smirk. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter