Chapter 5

Saved by my best friend and got something even better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov:

After chatting for a while more, the boys went back down to the canteen to get some snacks because Ken was whining that he was feeling hungry. So when they reached the canteen, they were surprised to find it spotless. It was as if the incident didn't happen at all.

After grabbing some snacks from the snack stall, they went to their usual table to sit. When they reached their table, they saw a piece of paper with the words "Kingka" written on top of the table.

"See told ya we would be the Kingka" N said happily. Everyone laughed when they heard what N said.

"Say isn't tomorrow the 14th?" Ravi randomly said.

"So? What's so special about the 14? Your birthday is on the 15 not 14." Hongbin replied.

"I know when my birthday is you silly!" Ravi exclaimed before proceeding to hit Hongbin lightly on the head.

*Gasps* "Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!" N said loudly.

"So that mean I can get chocolates from the girls tomorrow!" Ken happily announced. Some girls who happen to be in the canteen heard what Ken said and they quickly gathered around each other whispering what type of chocolate they should get.

"See? I will get chocolates tomorrow!" Ken said while laughing after seeing the scene in the canteen. Upon hearing that, Leo turned to his left where Ken was sitting next to him and knock his head.

Ken turned to his right and flash Leo his cute smile. "Then Leo buy it for me if you are going to be jealous of the girls" Ken said with a smirk. "As if" Leo replied and pretended nothing happen but deep inside, he was wondering what he should get Ken for Valentines.

Meanwhile on all the other boys mind, they too were thinking of what they should get for their respective crushes (though it is pretty obvious who likes who among the students and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter