Chapter 3

Saved by my best friend and got something even better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov:

The next day N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk reached school earlier than usual. While sitting in their seats in class, N started talking "Hey guys, later we have to meet the others during break time. Do you want to eat with them as usual or shall we sit away from them?".

"How about we pretend not to know what they are saying about us and eat with them as usual. Than when we can catch them bad-mouthing us, we will surprise them and then we can decide to not be friends with them? How does that sound?" Ravi replied.

Nods from the boys concluded that they are just going to pretend they don't know anything for now.

After a while all the students started coming into class. When the boys saw Eunkwang, Hyunsik, Illhoon, Sungjae, Peniel and Minhyuk walking into class, they acted like their usual self and greeting them a good morning.

 Break time~

RINGGGGG~~ Once the bell rang, students started running towards the canteen in hope of getting first in the queue and getting a table to sit at.

N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk slowly walked out of their class towards the canteen. They don't have to worry about not having a table to sit at. It seems like everyone knew that the last table on the left side of the belongs to them and no one dares to even sit there.

After collecting their food, they made their way across the canteen to the last table and sat down chatting while waiting for their other friends to come and sit with them. Soon enough all arrived and they were enjoying their meals.

However at the end of the table where Illhoon, Sungjae and Peniel sat, hush whispering can be heard.

Mumbled words sounding like "How come those boys eat so girly? Like only eating small bites at a time? Are they even from a rich family? Cuz I think only rich kids were taught to eat that way. Maybe they are just lying about their social status. LOL".

Small nods can be seen here and there.

Meanwhile on the other side of the table, Hyuk who happened to overheard what his friends were saying about them grew madder. Hyuk nearly wanted to flip the table right there and then give his friends a lesson about messing with them.

However a look from N and a hand from Hongbin stopping him from getting up made him look back to his food and continued eating.

The truth is yes, they are from a rich family and yes they have been taught to eat gracefully since young so what?! That does not give them the right to call them girly based on how they eat or act right? I need to teach them a lesson soon! Hyuk thought.

Anyway so Hyuk continued eating, after waiting for N, Leo, Ken, Ravi and Hongbin to finished their meals, the boys quietly left the table and went to the rooftop.

Upon reaching the rooftop, Hyuk started screaming "HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THEY SAY THAT ABOUT US! WHY DID YOU STOP ME? I SHOULD HAVE TEACH HIM A LESSON OR TWO!" "Woah, chill Hyukkie. We can get our revenge on them later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter