Chapter 9

Saved by my best friend and got something even better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov:

Soon the boys were put to work on touching up some parts of their cheorograph along with their dance teacher. After hours of practice, it was nearly dinner time before the dance teacher finally call it a day. The dancer teacher left the boys to rest in the practice room, before he left he told the boys that their manager will be coming to pick them up soon so they should go and wash up.

An hour later, after all the boys have freshen up their manager came walking in through the door. "Are you boys called VIXX? I will be your manager from now on." The manager spoke. "Yes we are. Nice to meet you manager-nim!" The boys choursed. The manager got shocked for a while before laughing and said that they have really good chemistry with each other and everyone bursted out laughing.

"Come on, let me bring you to your new dorm" The manager said while heading out of the room to the carpark where he parked the car. The boys excitedly followed their manager. After about an hour and a half drive from the company, they have finally reached the building. The manager led them up to the 21th floor where their dorm is before walking up to the 6th house and entering 2405 into the passcode so that they can enter the dorm.

The boys are all excitedly following the manager and looking at what the manager is doing like cute puppies. When they hear the click sound of the door, they looked at their manager with big round eyes that seems to be saying 'This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter