Chapter 2

Saved by my best friend and got something even better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov:

Few hours later~

RINGGGGGG~~ The bell rung again. Footsteps of students running from their classrooms has signalled the end of the school for that day.

While everyone in class quickly stuffed all their belongings into their back before heading out the door into the corridor to meet their friends to have lunch before going home. Well almost everyone except Leo.

Leo had been slowly packing his bag while thinking whether he should tell his best friends his thoughts about their group of friends acting weridly before they came and sat down with them. His best friends meaning N, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk. Well since they were practically raise together since they were in their diapers. While Leo is deep in his own thoughts, N noticed that and decided to walk to Leo.

N snapped his fingers in front of Leo's face a few times before the boy emerged from his thoughts.

N: What were you thinking about so deeply that I had to snap my fingers a few times before you even snapped out of it? Hmm?

Leo: Ah ah oh its nothing really.

N: You sure? You know you can tell us or me anything right?

Leo just briefly nodded his head and mumbled a soft yes before walking to Ken and ruffled his hair mumbling something under his breath that sounded to be cute. Before walking out of the door, Leo said are you guys coming? The other shouted a yes in unison making Leo flinched a little from the sudden loud yes but soon he had a small smile on his face.

Walking out the school gate, the boys are walking side by side each other with Hyukbin all the way in front, Keo walking in the center with Navi walking behind.

Soon they arrived at their house or should I say mansion. The boys houses are all side by side. They are pratically neighbours. After bidding each other goodbye, the boys went back into their individual homes with their butler waiting for them at the gate. As to how they knew each other other than the fact that they were neighbours, their mothers are actually best friends so that how their children all knew each other.

A few minutes after they went inside, all their phones rings at the same time. A message appeared saying only one word Dinner. And they knew who it came from, Leo. After having a quick shower, the boys soon arrive in front of Leo's mansion in less than 5 minutes. Ravi who arrived a little faster than the rest, rang the door bell. Soon Leo's butler was soon at the gate ushering the boys into the house with a small greeting "You're here young masters." Hongbin and Hyuk being the cheeky evil boys they are, ran up to Leo's room and just banged the door to the room open giving Leo a scare(if he could even be scared, anyway continue on~) and jumped on Leo's bed.

Leo: Oh you're here so fast.

Ken who was walking in behind with N and Ravi shouted "Of course we are here fast silly. We're just next door Leo".

Ravi: So what makes you call us over Leo?

Leo: *silent*

Hongbin and Hyuk: Awww Leo hurry tell us~ *whine*

N and Ravi plopped down on Leo's bed while Ken decided that he wants the giant bean bag on the floor.

Leo: Don't you think our friends were acting weird just n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter