Chapter 두

If You Do ( Jungkook FF)

 Sun-Hi P.O.V

It was the day we're leaving Italy for good. I was sitting on the bed,spending timein my empty room. I scoop over my bed to the window and look down.

 

Appa was putting the 'Home For Sale' sign on the grass. I was kind of heartbroken by it. I'm going to miss Italy.

I slung my bagpack on my shoulders and went out of the room. I closed the door and jog down to the ground floor.

I stepped outside the main door, appa was waiting for me "Appa" I uttered and smiled. "You're ready?" I nodded. He puts his shoulders over mine as we went into the maxi cab.

The trip takes a half an hour to reach the airport, luckily the taxi driver didn't ask for extra costs.

Once I stepped in, my jaw dropped, looking how huge the airport is. This is my first time going into the airport.

Appa and I walk to the counter to check-in our flight to Korea. I was amazed how the staffs treat us nicely. The lady told appa "You're daughter is really beautiful" I blushed lightly and he chuckled.

"T-thank you" I thanked her and bowed. The both of us went into the departure side. All things are new to me so appa have to lead me.

We went into the departure gate and wait for our flight to be ready. Ah, I feel anxious. I hope my first flight experience in the plane would be great. Well I saw some tragic incidents in the news.

"Flight XXXXX is boarding. Passengers are require to stand in line and show your passport and your tickets. Thank you"

"Wow, that was fast" Appa stretched his arms as he stood up. "Kaja" he utters as we stand in line.

I hold appa's arm as we went into the airplane. We found our seats and settle ourselves. I look around the surroundings , the flight was full.

"Ladies and gentleman , this is your captain speaking. The flight from here to Korea will take 11 hours 39 minutes. Enjoy your flight!"

The speaker said. Wow , 11 hours and 39 minutes! It's almost half a day. I might as well sleep throughout the whole flight.

11 hours 39 minutes later. . .

"Sun Hi"appa shakes my shoulder "Whu.."I moaned, opening my eyes "We're here" he patted my head.

I turn myself to the other side and see outside the window. "Wow" the city was really beautiful. It was night by the way, the city lights shines sparkly into the night sky , breathtaking.

Ten minutes later after the airplane touchdown at the airport, we immediately went out. One thing I wanted to describe Korea, it's cold! It's really cold here than in Italy.

Appa immediately called the taxi. I can't wait to see our new house.

We drove about thirty minutes to reach the destinations. I couldn't stand long distance anymore because I would be throwing my tamtrums everywhere.

"We're here" the taxi driver said. He parked in front of the house. Once I stepped out of the car, the wind was blewing like crazy.

"Aish, I wish this day would be the best" I groaned when I rubbed my arms.

I looked up and my eyes widened. The house was a bungalow. I blink my eyes twice like I couldn't imagine that I'm living in this bungalow starting now.

Appa put his hand on my shoulder "Welcome to our new home" he smiled in satisfaction "How do you like it?" I grinned "It's perfect" I smiled.

"Go ahead, I'll bring the luggage in"he ushered me to go in as I nodded. I can't help myself but to run in like a little kid.

I opened the door, walking in with ease. I look way up at the tall ceilings. It was really tall! The walls are pretty , furnitures are mostly furnished.

The theme is like an modern classy style. I went up to the first floor , I roamed around . The house was way bigger than my house back in Italy.

I closed my eyes , picking which room should I choose. I trust my instinct as I walk to the direction. I touched the door knob and I grinned. I twist it and push the door open.

I opened my eyes and the room was unexpectedly huge. I mean what sort of things should I to occupied the whole area. I started imagine posters pasted on the wall, glowing the dark stars on the ceiling, my guitar set, wardrobe and etc.

I placed my bag on the floor as I delightfully plopped into my new bed. "Oh,it feels good"I moan as I roll myself.

I heard footsteps coming from outside. "Appa"I sat up on bed. "Hey,honey" he looked around "Wow, your room looks perfect" I chuckled at his expression.

We decided to go out for dinner , considering our first meal in Korea. Appa was familiar with the areas here so it's easy for us to walk.

"I know just the right place" I could imagine he was craving for bulgogi right now. Same goes to me.

We found the restaurant we wanted to go. The place was small but there was lot of people cueing up.

"Appa,I don't wanna to wait" I pouted "Don't worry, kiddo. I have a friend who works here"he went into the shop while I stand in line.

Hul. I took out my phone and opened Facebook. My feeds are full of pictures of my relatives and friends,news and wait..I have to know what's going on in Korea.

Speaking of Korea, I've heard their songs called 'Kpop' are really popular these days. But, not my taste in music. I'm such a loser.

"Sun Hi!" I heard Appa called me. I was about to walk out of the line when someone pushed me from behind.

"Oompfh" I stumbled. "Watch where you're going, idiot" I heard a boy's voice growled "I'm sorry" I apoligised and bowed "Tch" he didn't bother to look at me and he just walked out with a group of friends. Probably his friends are a bunch of jerks too.

We had finished dining with our stomach full "Sun Hi, you'll be going to school on Wednesday" appa informed "Huh,wae"I whined"I don't wanna go school, I didn't even know what school likes" I pouted.

He sighed "Sun Hi,dear. I know it's hard but at least you have to try"he pleaded.

So far as I'm concern, I've watched americal school series with all the bully,drama,relationship and all that.

It sounds awesome but I don't want to get to the bullying.

"Ne,appa. I will go" I smiled.

I wonder how my life will be in Korea..I bet it's going to be exciting!

--
A/N yooo! Second chapter completed! The next chapter will be Sun Hi going to school for the first time ! And she will meet various people so.stay tuned!