Chapter 하나

If You Do ( Jungkook FF)

Jeong Sun Hi P.O.V

Have you ever wondered how a person could fall in love in you yet you don't know what is the meaning of love 사랑?

If you do to make me happy...
If you do to make me sad...
If you do to make me angry...
If you do to make me fall in love...

. . .

Fall, a season where leaves started to fall, the atmosphere started to get cold, buisness started to fall where everyone started being lazy.

I looked outside the window, watching the leaves falling to the ground silently. I don't get it, why it has to be fall so soon?

I put on my knitted-shoulder before I headed out of the house. I ran my fingers into my brunette hair and tied into a fish tail.

I stepped out of my house and walk down the streets of Italy. Yes, I'm from Italy. My name is Jeong Sun Hi , my Italian name is Gina. My genetic appearances was more to Korean.

You see, my parents met in Italy when mamma was still in college and appa moved to the same college. They instantly fall in love when they first met and started dating for five years.

I really want to know how love really is. Does it bring to joyfulness? Does it bring to sadness? I've read love novels and most of them have happy endings . Why not sad endings ?

My eyes shimmers when I see the beautiful sights of Italy. I ran to the bridge and stood at the middle. I took out my phone and started taking pictures of the sun rays shimmering on water in the pond.

I quickly changed my phone screen and select the best photo I could possibly taken. I looked through my phone. It was all dull, random pictures,classical musics and the only social media I had was Facebook.

I'm one of the bookworms too. I'm not nerd either an emo. I'm just boring. I'm a boring person.

I was homeschooled ever since I was young because my mother said school was a BIG distraction.

I decided to walk home the long way. I happen to pass by a bakery shop. I might as well drop by and buy some bread for mother.

I ambled my way into the bakery shop. The first thing I stepped in the shop was the smell of the bakery. It was delightful and delicious!I bought some loathe of bread and went out.

~

I heard a glass clashes as soon I step at the doorstep of my house. I hesitatedly twist the door knob and open the door.

"You  ! How dare you date another man when you're already married!?" Papa shouted in anger.

"I dare too ! I was wrong to marry an asian man like you! Worthless ! Disgraceful ! Boring ! You always working and working!" Mamma shouted back.

My eyes widened as I rushed into the kitchen , bits and pieces of glasses was all over the wooden floor.

"How could you do this to me ! We were happily married and this is what you do to me!?"Papa stomps his feet on the ground , making me frightened.

Mamma cackles "Oh, Lee. I was once loved you until you started working but this man loves me more than you" she spatted.

"You're a selfish woman ! I never thought this day would come! I love you ! I cherish you with all my heart" Papa screamed.

I'm about to cry. I can't hold it too much longer!

"Then throw your love for me!" Mamma shouted.

Papa charged to Mamma "You b-"

"Hajiman!" I screamed my lungs out as I shouted in Korean.

The both of them flick their head to me. Their colours drained. I curl my hand into a fist, holding my tears.

"S-sun hi" "Gina" they both said at the same time and they glared at each other "What are you guys fighting for?" I asked in a low tone.

"G-Gina, I can explain" I gritted my teeth and give a look at Mamma "Explain? Huh? I've heard of what I saw ! I've trusted you since forever and now that trust in broken" I hold my tears.

"Get out of my sight" I glared at her "Also, I declared you two no longer husband and wife"I went to Appa to his side.

"I guess our daughter needs me more than you" Appa smirked "Go ! What Sun Hi said , get out of our sight".

Mamma, I meant the was shocked and glared at Appa "Fine then. I'm leaving this family" she went into the living room and took her bag.

She went to us one last time "Remember Gina . I will always love you because you're my daughter" she utters as she leaves.

The door slammed by itself. Appa throw himself on the sofa and massage his temples. I sat next to him "Appa" I caressed his back.

He looked up at me and gave me a weak smile "Sun Hi , mianhe" he swallows his saliva "I'm sorry our family will ever be like this" his tears started to fall as mine too.

He pulled me into an embrace and cried. We cried our hearts out.

Arrivederci mamma...
Annyeong umma...

The next day arrives. I went down to the kitchen. There's no smell of the french toast what I umma used to cook everyday. But this time is different.

"Sunhi?"appa called me. I went to the kitchen as I saw appa was sitting next to the kitchen counter. "Morning oppa" I smiled as I sat down.

Appa started talking about how our family is going to work out,his workplace is horrendous and he find here difficult.

"I really miss my hometown" Appa sulked. "You mean Korea" I chirped. He nodded "I was thinking after the divorce paper is completed, we should go move to Korea" my eyes widened.

He looked at me and sighed "I know you didn't like the idea but somehow this can be worked out right?"

I smiled and hold his hand "I think it's a great idea. If that's what you want , I'll do it too" I nodded.

He sighed and smiled warmly "Thank you Sunhi. I'm thankful to have a lovely daughter" he caressed my hair.

I stood up and leave the kitchen. I took a step back "Appa, when are we leaving?" I asked. "Sunday" he decided.

I grinned and I ran up to my room. I took out a box and started packing my belongings.

Korea , my new hometown.