Chapter 여섯

If You Do ( Jungkook FF)

Change For The Better?

Sunhi P.O.V

Mrs.Choi told us that the History Project is to due next Monday and there's no way how am I going to work with that jerk. I massage my temples, looking at a blank page.

There's so much History chapters and I only know about the Greece civilization that I learned from my history teacher back then in Italy.

"Oi, stupid. Are we going to do this stupid project or what?" I snap back my senses, Jungkook was waving his hand in front of my face.

I pushed his hand away "Ne, I'm only doing this for my sake" I emphasized "Wow, aren't you a little selfish" he tease me with a playful smirk.

Calming myself down, I glared at him and he snorted. What a . "Give me your phone"he utters "What?"

"I said give me your phone,stupid"he repeated with the word stupid "Tch, you're the stupid one"I mumbled, taking out my Iphone from my pocket and hand it to him.

Waiting for him,he look at my phone "Yah,what's wrong jerk? Never see a smartphone before" I retorted, moving my hands up and down.

He flinch back, glowering at me "I just knew that you're a rich brat who is full "he chortled. My eyes widened, losing my temper.

Since the class was empty, I started throwing my temper "OKAY, JERK FACE. FIRST, YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL. SECOND, STOP ACTING ALL SMART BECAUSE YOU AREN'T THAT SMART. AND THIRD, DON'T UNDERISTIMATE ME BECAUSE I HAVE A FREAKING TEMPER AND I WILL ING KILL YOU" I shouted in one breath. "Lastly, don't call me stupid"

Jungkook looked at me in bewilderment. I was still give him a furious look. I snatch his phone from the table and putting my phone number into the contacts.

"Call me if you need any help for the project" I rasped before I left the classroom. I went outside of the classroom, I saw students were looking at me, shocked.

Some of them were holding their phone, probably taking pictures of me or it has been recorded of what I said to Jungkook.

The girls giving me faces, probably the die hard Jungkook fans. Especially, Ara. She look at me as if she was burning a hole in my heart.

I swallow my saliva, nervously looking at the people. Shoot, what have I done? I ran out of the school, tears streaming down on my face.

This is so humiliating! Never in my life, I was so angry that I couldn't stand Jungkook's insults and his hatred towards me.

I went straight to my room, slamming the door shut. I plopped myself in bed, facing the pillow on my face. I started whimping quietly. I don't want appa to know about this because I don$t want to make him worried.

My phone vibrated inside my pocket. I pick it up and it was a message from Mari.

Baek Mari
Yah~ tell me what happened to you in school! Tell.me.everything .

Me
Jungkook happen! He's the reason why I started a commotion! Urgh..I really don't wanna talk about it right now..

Baek Mari
Aii waee~ arasseo..you can tell me when you're fine :)

Me 
Thanks for understanding! I gtg! See you tmr!!

I threw my phone on the other side of the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wore my pajamas and went downstairs. Appa asked me if my day was fine. I said yes, of course it's a lie.

After dinner, I excuse myself and went up to my room. Since tomorrow is the weekend, I'll be sleeping late tonight, movie time!

I placed my laptop on bed, grabbing a few snacks that I bought from the kitchen. I decided to watch Maze Runner : The Scorch Trials on a website.

I was about to eat my first bite on snacks when my phone rang. "Ugh!What now?" I groan in annoyance, pausing the movie.

I took my phone and the caller ID was unknown. Who the hell is calling me?

I hesitate a little bit before I swipe the green area "Hello?" I answered in a Italian accent. When there's an unknown number, I would always play it along being a foreigner person or making a weird accent.

"Jeon Sunhi" a familiar male voice spoke. I remain silent until the boy speaks "Yah,stupid girl!"my eyes widened as I pressed the red button. That was Jeon Jungkook!

That jerk has the nerve to call me after what he had done. Can't he stop calling me stupid? He's the stupid one!

Ignore him, Sunhi. I put my phone silent, connecting my phone with the USB cable to charge. With delight,I lied down on bed, continueing watching the movie.

Jungkook's P.O.V ( Yass, finally it's my P.O.V)

I hissed in annoyance after that girl hung up the call. I threw my phone on bed. I bit my lips, thinking what do I do to her, making her yell at me like a mad woman.

Aish, Jungkook!Girls are so complicated. They're vicious, unworthy, liar and annoying. To tell the truth, that (biological mother) left me and appa when I was five, knowing that she was cheating on him but he knew what's going on.

The married appa because of money and she left us, marrying to another rich guy who is probably richer than appa. From then, I declared of hating yeojas (girls).

"Hey,maknae!" Taehyung hyung put his hand on my shoulder and mess my hair "Yah, how did you guys get in here?" I asked, annoyed "Your dad let us in,duh" Namjoon hyung gave me a sly smile.

My hyungs always full of surprises. They would come to me anytime,anywhere. Making jokes to each other which made me feel belong to them. 
They asked me of what was the commotion about in school today.

"Nah, it's that Jeon Sunhi's fault. She started it"I let out a small laugh. "That new girl? She seems nice to me" Jin hyung chimes in "You don't know her. She's being nice just too show"I rolled my eyes.

The hyungs stood there, exchanging glances to each other. I raised an eyebrow "What?" I asked.

"Little maknae, I think you're being too judgemental" Hoseok hyung smiled "I am not being judgemental" I denied, slighty pouting.

"Yes, you are. To girls especially" Namjoom hyung nodded "Yeah, girls" Jimin hyung click his tongue.

"Girls are all the same. Arachii? There's no way I'm going to apologise to that stupid girl" I scoffed.

The hyungs shake their head in dissaprovement. "Maknae, I think its time for you to change" Taehyung said.

"Change?"

"Change for the better" they exclaimed in unison.

---

Ahhh ! Another crappy chapter !

I didn't know you guys would read my fanfic because I always thought my stories is crappy af..

HOW DO YOU LIKE MY STORY SO FAR? >.<

Vote | Comment | Share !