Chapter 네

If You Do ( Jungkook FF)

Original P.O.V

As soon the bell rang, students started dashing their way out before the teacher could say anything.

Sunhi closed her book gently as she move it to the side. She look at her side looking at Jungkook who was sleeping since the first period.

She reached her hand out to pat his shoulder "Maybe I shouldn't wake him up"she mumbled as she gave in. She stood up and saunter her way out.

She heard Jungkook groaned, turning her attention to him. Jungkook rubbed his eyes, lifting up his face.

He yawned as he stretched his arms. Sunhi cleared "Ahem" Jungkook was shocked, looking at Sunhi.

"It's recess time" she uttered, smiling awkwardly. He gave her a cold glare and nod nonchalantly like whatever. He pushed the chair back harshly and walk to the door passing by Sun-Hi.

Her eyes followed him , walking straight in the hallway. The girls started squealing at him. Is he that really popular? Sunhi thought.

"I really need to go to the cafeteria" Sunhi said,still looking at Jungkook. "Maybe he's going there" she started follow Jungkook secretly.

Jungkook pushed the door wide revealing the classy and modern cafeteria. He shift his eyes to the corner, sensing that Sunhi was following him.

He let out a little scoff and amble his way in. Sunhi bit her lip and she went into the cafeteria.

"Woah, so this how a school cafeteria looks like"she muttered. She saw a long waiting line of students buying some food and drinks.

She huffed and sighed "I hope the food won't finish"she was about to go when she bumped into a person.

"Omo, I am so sorry"a female voice apologise to Sunhi. She looked up and she saw a girl with a beautiful long black hair with fine features.

"U-um kwenchana"Sunhi smiled awkwardly and look down. Crap! Is she going to be mad?

The girl was confused what Sunhi react,looking all shy "Kwenchanayo"the girl held Sunhi's shoulders. Sunhi eyes widened, helding up her head and bob her head.

The girl smiled "Don't worry, I'm not angry with you" Sunhi was surprised, letting out a small gasp . She looks familiar! Is she..is she Baek Mari!? The famous Korean gymnanist!? She thought.

"You must be new here..er...Jeon Sun Hi"she read her nametag. Sunhi bob her head still in shock that she met her favourite gymnanist.

"I'm Baek Mari! Let's be friends"she giggled as she took Sunhi's hand and shake it. Sunhi stood there frozen.

Mari frowned "You don't talk much do you?"she scanned Sunhi's adorable face. Sunhi shook her head "I only talk a lot to people that I'm close with" she replied softly.

Mari awed and nodded "In that case, let's go around the school!" "Oh, Mari!"a male voice sing-song Mari which made Mari cringe. Not him again!

Sunhi saw Mari's face frowned. Mari cleared and turn to the front "Oh,annyeong Taehyung"she gave him a fake smile. Sunhi turn and saw a boy with orange hair, giving Mari his rectangular smile.

"Mari! Do you like my new hairstyle?" Taehyung asked happily , pointing his hair and trying to impress Mari. "N-ne it suits you" Mari nodded.

"Jinjja!?"he hold her hands as his eyes were sparkling and Mari nodded. "Ah!"Taehyung squealed like a fangirl twirling around.

"I knew this day would come ! I know you love me Mari! It must be our destiny!" Mari poked Sunhi's back, signalling to move away.

Just in time to escape, the girls ran off to another building. Taehyung continue to fanboying of how Mari complementing his new hairstyle.

He opened his eyes realising his 'bae' is gone "Mari!?".

Sun Hi P.O.V

I had a lot of fun with Mari, my new friend. I am so glad I made a friend for the first time and she's going to help me with my social skills.

"Okay! So what's the first time when you started a conversation with people around you?"she asked.

"Uh..um, say hi to them and we talk.."I smiled sheepisly.

"N.O" she gesture her hand a big no while exclaiming in English. "You have to be confident! Strong ! Wise and most of all, fun!"

"How am I suppose to have fun?" I frowned. "You can start it with me" Mari giggled. My eyes widened and giggled.

We left the top floor as the class was about to start soon. "Annyeong Sunhi!" Mari waved her hand as she made her way to her class.

I sighed and walk into the class. When I walked into the class, my classmates was giving me faces. I look away and went into my seat.

I stared down at my empty seat, eavesdropping what my friendly classmate said.

"Look at her, all being nice and fake"

"Why is she friends with Baek Mari even though it's her first day"

"She's seating next to Jungkook oppa~ andwae~~"

God damn , what did I do to you all idiots? I was put here with this jerk.

"Omo! Omo! Jungkook oppa is coming!"

Great, his back.

I sulk, opening a book. I feel that Jungkook jerk was looking at me when he came to his seat. I close my eyes and ignored his presence.

Just ignore him, Sunhi. He hates me, I hate him.

"Hey, new kid" I flick my head up and look at him.

"What?" I asked nonchalantly. He look at me and chuckled "Nothing. It just that you look really stupid right now"

Excuse me Mister smarty pants. You're making me like I want drown you at the Han River! Of course I didn't say that out loud.

"Haha,funny" I answered innocently yet sarcastic. "What's funny?" he was perplexed. "Nothing" I flipped the book to the next page.

"Geez,weirdo" he rasped. I rolled my eyes and I start doing my work.

fast forward >>

My first day of school has officially ended. I stuffed my things into my bagpack and went out to look of the clasroom.

Without looking up, I bumped into a person.

"Oomph!" a voice squeaked. "Yah! Are you blind or what!?".

It was a girl. I scruitinize from head to toe, she was wearing pink heels, pink nails, pink bag and stylish uniform. She looks like a meanie!

"J-joesonghamnida" I bowed repeatedly. "Stupid girl, do you know who I am!?" again with the stupid word. The girl looks furious, giving me a death glare.

"A-ani, I'm new here" i stammered as I gulp my saliva. "New eh?" she smirked "Well, why don't you and I have a little chat?" she clicked her fingers, ordering her friends.

Her friends suddenly encircled me. What are they going to do to me? The girl stepped in with a evil smirk.

"Okay,newbie. Listen. One, my name is Hwang Ara" she took one step forward to me "Two, I'm Hwang Ara who ruled the school" a step closer "Three, I'm the prettiest girl in school" "Four, I'm the queenka obviously"

"And five" I faced her, scruitinizing my face "Stay away from kookie oppa" she threatened me.

"Kookie oppa?" "Omo, nice bag you got there" she notice my emoji bag pack. Her friends grab my shoulder , releasing my bagpack. "How childish" she cackled. Her friends threw my bag pack into a bin . No! Those were new!

My tears started to formed. "Aw, is miss newbie gonna cry" she mocked me. "Hwang Ara, what are you doing to the new student?" I heard a familiar voice exclaimed.

"Kookie oppa!?" Ara's voice squeaked excitingly. I looked up and saw JUNGKOOK !? Kookie is Jungkook!?

"Oppa, I was telling this loser to be careful next time" Ara clings her arm to Jungkook but Jungkook shoved away. Jungkook gave me a cold stare "Don't get yourself into trouble next time, Jeon Sunhi" he moved away.

My jaw drops at what Jungkook said. Ara gave me one last glare before she could run to Jungkook.

Jungkook just saved me from a bully. "Thank you" I mumbled. I picked up my bag pack and pat the dust.

fast forward >>

"So how's your first day of school?" Appa asked.

"It was great" I smiled,playing my food with my spoon. "I made a friend too"

"That's great! You see, high school wasn't bad after all" he nodded. "I hope there will be no bullies to bully my baby girl" he added.

"Ne" speaking of bully, Hwang Ara is my bully now.

After we finish our dinner , I excuse myself to do my homework.

I plopped myself on bed, hugging my pillow. Today is weirdest day of my life. I wonder how my second day of school is going to be?