Chapter 세

If You Do ( Jungkook FF)

First Day In High School

My phone alarm rang, making my head bang againts the wall "Yah!"I roll to the other side to reach my phone and I shouted at it.  

I set it off and plopped myself in bed again. It's seven in the morning , why does school starts so early?

I force myself to get up and I went into the bathroom. I took a shower for ten minutes. I went out and got dressed in my new school uniform.

Appa bought it yesterday and I was glad it was pretty cute for a uniform though. I tied my hair at the side. I applied a little of BB cream just to hide my eye bags or I will be walking like a human panda.

I took my cute emoji bagpack and went out of the room. I skipped down the stairs and went into the kitchen. I went to the fridge when I saw a small paper sticked to the fridge.

Good morning sunshine! I'm sorry I have to leave early for work T.T. I've prepared pancakes and milk for you just like you wanted ! Oh and good luck on your first day of school!

Love ; Daddy :)

I grinned at what appa wrote. I turn to see pancakes and milk set on the table. I sat down and began to eat breakfast. I took a big munch of pancakes because I was really hungry in the morning.

I looked at the time and it was almost eight! My eyes widened when I choked the pancakes. I drank the glass of milk and finished it one go.

I grabbed my bagpack and went out of the house. The school must be around the corner. I used my instincts and used the most possible way to school.

I walked about sixty steps and I found it ! Oh my, it's really huge! Rinnngg! Oh, shoot! I'm late!

I dashed into the school gate when the guard yells"Hey you there! Show me your student card!" I ceased my steps and walk back "Jeosanghamnida"I bowed "I'm new here".

"Ah,jinjja? Oh, mianhe. The office is just straight ahead" he smiled. "K-kamsahamnida"I bowed and went into the school.

My legs were already trembling , why am I so scared? I took a deep breath and stepped into the school hallway for the first time.

The hall was empty. I huffed and walk straight to the office like what the security guard instructed.

I fiddle my fingers when I was about to step one closer to the gigantic door. I took a deep breath and exhale it deeply. I knock my hands on the door twice.

"Come in" the person's voice called. I twist the door knob and opened the door slowly. I looked down as I came in and closed the door.

I turn around , finding a beautiful lady sitting on her chair. Her features was undeniably innocent. Her clothes were simple, her hair was flawless.

"Omo,you must be Jeon Sun Hi" she exclaimed cheerfully. She was expecting me and she knows my name.

I was acting really shy, I walked to her desk and introduce myself "A-annyeonghaseyo. . ."I bowed.

"Aigoo,you don't have to be shy" she giggled , walking to me. "I'm Principal Shin Se Kyung"she introduce herself with a happy grin "But you can call me unnie or Se Kyung" she take my hand and shake it.

[A/N Shin Se Kyung , my favourite actress !]

I can't find a word to say something to the principal because I was really shy. She noticed my shyness and she laughs "Aren't you a shy beautiful girl"she pinched my cheeks.

"Don't worry, I don't bite" she giggled "Ah haha"I let out an awkward laugh. "Jeosanghamnida, it's my first time coming to school"I rubbed my neck at the back.

"Ah jinjja?"surprisingly, she was asthonished as I nodded shyly "I was homeschooled so my social skills aren't that good".

"Ahh"she awed "I thought you were a transferee" "I'm from Italy" I smiled "Italy?Wow, which part?"her eyes sparkled.

"Venice" not to brag, it's the most beautiful part of Italy. We talked and talked until she realise I need to go to class.

"Omo!Omo! You have to go to class"she went to her desk and pulled out a paper. "Here's your schedules"she handed me "I hope you liked the lessons" she said.

"Kamsahamnida"I bowed and left the office. I searched for Soyeondan Class. Weird name. It says it's on the third floor. Ugh, it's so high up!

I travelled up the stairs , panting and catching my breath. I starting to hate school ha.

I took a big step to the front and I'm on the third floor! Take that stairs! I pat the dust on my skirt and continue walking.

"Soyeondan Class"I mumbled as I spotted the name. Aha!

I inhale and exhale deeply. First day of school. First day stepping into a classroom. Time to make a first good impression.

I knocked the door and I pushed the door to the side. My eyes widened and gulped. There so many students in here.

"Omo,are you a new student"the teacher asked. I nodded slowly "Well come in"she ushered me to come in. I closed the door and walked to the front.

All were eyes on me , my heart was beating fast."Introduce yourself" the teacher utters.

"A-annyeonghaseyo. J-Jeon Sun Hi imnida" I tered and bowed ninety degrees.

I heard them giggling at me. I flushed immediately and looked up. "Tell about yourself,girly!"a boy shouted.

"N-ne? Oh. I'm half Korean and half Italian. I'm from Italy" I have the encourage to smile "Nice to meet you all. Please treat me nicely"I bowed.

The student was stunt and they all awed.

"Yepuda"

"No wonder her features are so different than us"

"Her brown eyes is so pretty"

"Ssh!"the teacher snapped. "Sun-Hi shii, you may sit next to Jeon Jungkook" I heard students gasping.

I was bewildered as the girls started throwing me daggers. Jeon Jungkook? Is he really popular to girls?

"Jeon Jungkook, please raise up your hand" the teacher demanded that Jungkook guy. A hand raised up. The boy was unpleasant to see me. I gulped and looked down.

I walk to my new seat and I sat down. A paper was thrown to my table

Oi,idiot! Don't ever plan to flirt with me. I hate you - JJ

I looked at him, he was glaring at me as a warning. What's with him?

I don't my day to be terrible! Curse you Jeon Jungkook!