Chapter 다섯

If You Do ( Jungkook FF)

Famous Boy Group

Sunhi P.O.V

Morning came again and I'm already walking to school,thinking about to avoid Jungkook and that pink freak Ara. Looking up aimlessly when I happen to see a huge poster on the bus stop.

The poster represents a boy band 'BTS'. Scanning through their faces, they seem look familiar. The boy with the orange hair looks very similar to the boy in school.

I continue scruitinizing their face when I happen to see something shocking. I put my face closer to that boy's face. He looks like Jungkook.

"This dude looks like that jerk in school"I snorted.

"Haa..the jerk you looking is Jeon Jungkook, stupid girl" a male voice scoffed.

I whip back, a boy wearing a black mask and a black cap. Only his eyes were seen. Wait, it is Jungkook! "Why are you wearing a mask and a cap?"

He rolled his eyes "I'm wearing a disguise ,stupid"

"For what reason?" I titled my head. He sighed and facepalmed "Because I'm an idol, stupid"
My eyes widen, turning back to see the poster of BTS.

T-this jerk..is a Kpop idol!?

"Unbelievable.."I said in disbelief "You seem shock"he said "I guess you don't know who BTS is" he smirks as I roll my eyes.

"That's because you're not famous enough internationally"I spat,ushering my way to school.

"Yah!Aish, this stupid girl" Jungkook shouted, glaring at Sunhi's back.

Time skip~

"I'm going to divide you into pairs for your upcoming History projects"our History teacher, Ms.Choi proclaims, looking at her students.

The students groaned in frustration "Can we choose our partners?"a boy asks "If it is a yes, I want to be with Jungkook oppa" "Yah, not fair"girls started to argue one another making me roll my eyes.

"Girls! Please be quiet!" Mrs.Choi slams her book on the table, making the girls hushed. Mrs Choi clears "I'll do the choosing which I already made it on my list"she exclaims proudly.

Joona - Hyun woo
Eunji - Kim Seol
Soo Ah - Min woo
... (and so on)

"Lastly, Jungkook and Sunhi" my eyes widened "What!?" I was shock that Jungkook and I shouted at the same time. Mrs.Choi raised an eyebrow at me "Is there a problem, Miss Jeon?"

"N-ne. I can't work with him" I pointed at him "Me either" he agreed. Mrs.Choi stare at us and then she gave us a happy grin "Well, in that case, you both have to work together and be friends" she chortles.

"B-but" "Enough, Jungkook. Everything is settled" Mrs.Choi sat down on the teacher's chair. I sat down and sulk. Why him!?

Jungkook groaned inwardly, taking his seat. I cross my arms, shooting a glare at him "I'm not going to work with a jerk with you" he glares me back "Same goes to me, stupid girl".

I shut my eyes, calming myself "I am not stupid" I hissed quietly through my teeth. He stifle a laugh and ignore me.

Time skips~

I joined Mari for recess in the cafeteria, telling her about the project. Instead of complaining,she burst into laughter.

"Yah,what so funny?" I exclaimed in annoyance. She put her hand straight my face. She look at me with a cheeky grin.

"Ani, it just that you and Jungkook always get together" she continues "Just like fate" she clasped her hands with a dramatic sigh, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Ew! Fate!?" I push her head away. Mari laugh continuous making me want shut . I beg her to shut up but she continue to tease me like always. Again, why am I friends with this girl?

Also, I told her about finding out about BTS. She was shocked that I didn't know about Kpop and how I insult Jungkook.

"Omo, BTS is like the hottest kpop group these days. They're crazy talented, popular and also hot" she squealed.

I frowned at her "So you're a fan of them?"she paused, blinking twice at me.

"Nooooo, I'm just stating a fact"she gestures her hand making a NO sign.

"But you squealed like what fangirls do" "It's a matter of expressing excitement" she reasoned innocently

"That causes you to be a fan of them"I'm confused "Six out of seven actually" she giggled. ( Excluding Taehyung XD)

This girl is weird. We continue to chatter until girl started screaming at the entrance of the cafeteria.

"BTS OPPA!"

"JIMIN OPPA! YOU'RE HOT AS FCUK!"

"JUNGKOOKIEEEE OPPA!"

"TAETAEEEE OPPA~"

The boys cooly saunter their way to their precious table which is two tables away from where Mari and I sitting. Jungkook just pass by me, sending me a cold shoulder.

"Let's leave before the fangirls can swoom over these guys" I stood up when Mari tug my skirt "Wait, I need to see Jin oppa" she stared at that boy with a cute face, enjoying his food with a smile on his face .I rolled my eyes, pulling Mari's arm with me.

 

 

___

Waddup ! I'm sorry for not updating hihi so heres chapter 5!