Chapter 7

Not a fairytale
Please log in to read the full chapter

Myungsoo looked in the mirror for the tenth time. Wearing white shorts with blue shirt that emphasized his muscles, he turned around, admiring his looks. Despite being small, he was a twenty years old man anyway, his body was already well developed. Taking his cap, he smiled with a new resolution.

'Today, I'm going to make him kiss me in the lips no matter what!' In Korea, kisses on the lips was something important that was only shared with married partner. Kissing someone on the lips was a promise to love and live with them forever, taking them as partner in life. Myungsoo knew that he was going to give his first kiss to Sunggyu since they were kids. But Sunggyu never took the bait. He was always staying at arm reach, saying he loved the younger but always keeping him away. It was almost  like he had something to hide.

They had decided to spend their date at the beach, away from prying eyes. Myungsoo often thought that was because of his work as an idol but lately it seemed like Sunggyu was the one trying to hide from other people. He was uneasy but he simply kept it all in.

For Sunggyu, he was just wanted to forget about what Prince Woohyun said to him. It was too much to hear that coming from his own fiancé. His eyes were also irritated so he could not wore the lens for too long. Being with Myungsoo allowed him to be himself, caramel hair and brown eyes included.

They walked hand in hand near the water, sometimes jumping as the wave came too close. It was perfect, nobody recognized Myungsoo under his cap, nobody would even thought that the caramel haired boy was the black haired crown prince. 

"Gyu."

"Yes."

"I love you."

"And I love you too." It was his reflex answ

Please log in to read the full chapter