Chapter 10

Not a fairytale
Please log in to read the full chapter

"His Royal Highness, Prince Lee Sungyeol." Woohyun smoothed out his shirt and put on his prince face. He did not want to meet him but there was no way he could have denied him his audience without appearing to be rude. But that did not meant he had to like it.

"My prince, you're more handsome than what I imagine." Woohyun cringed involuntarily when he kissed his hand. He was different from Prince Sunggyu, he was a pure royalty but he was rotten to the core. He could tell that kind of guy merely by looking, which made him wondered whether the entire royal family was rotten. 

'Luckily he was only half royalty.'

"Thank you, Your Highness..." Woohyun wanted to let go of the vile hand but Prince Sungyeol kept his locked until they sat together in her living room. The entire wing of the mansion was occupied by Woohyun which consisted of his own private living room, bedroom and studies, separated from his brother's. This was where he was entertaining the second in line to the throne of South Korea. 

"Such a beautiful face..." He tried to touch Woohyun's face but he backed away. His smile felt so fake, even he was surprised he hadn't throw this insolent brat out of his house.

"May I ask what bring Your Highness to my humble house?" There was nothing humble about his house but Woohyun decided to gloss the fact and just get straight to the point.

"I'm just visiting my future husband. My beautiful future husband." He continued to squeez

Please log in to read the full chapter