Chapter 6

Not a fairytale
Please log in to read the full chapter

"His Royal Highness, the Queen-in-waiting, Prince Woohyun." Sunggyu lifted up his head from his work as the palace announced his fiancé arrival. This was unexpected. Sighing, he stood up. He might be the crown prince but he was taught to respect others, especially his fiancé. 

"Your Highness."

"Woohyun-shi." Like yesterday,he kissed his fiancé hand politely. Today, he was wearing a simple black button up and a silvery tie, the shirt tight enough to show the muscles hidden underneath. Sunggyu gulped at the younger's looks, he was still a man, anyway.

"What bring you here today?" He led his fiancé to the chair as his attendance left. Just like a devil, his expression changed, gone the elegant prince mask. Smiling, he tip toed to reach his ear. 

"Making your life hell." Sunggyu couldn't help shivering at his words. Once again, the vanilla and cinnamon smell overcame him.

"I have work to do. Go play with your friends." He sat back at his table and pretended to ignore the younger. In truth, his heart was beating wildly at their close encounter.

"My, my. I think my handsome and kind fiancé just said something cruel to me. Hohoho.." 

"What? You don't have friends?" His smile faltered. It was no surprise to Sunggyu. This prince must had been too much for anyone to endure. Suddenly he stood and walked behind him.

"Can you please not stand behind me. I have a feeling that you are going to strangle me to death." His expr

Please log in to read the full chapter