Chapter 2

Not a fairytale
Please log in to read the full chapter

 In a country far, far away, lived a rich boy with his parents and a brother. He was pampered and loved by everyone. His brother loved him and always protected him. When he grew up, he met a man that he loved and married him. And they lived happily ever after.

WRONG!!!

In South Korea, the Prime Minister had two sons. The eldest was his heir but the young man had always been estranged from the family since he was young. The youngest was pampered and loved that he became over-confident of himself. He was loved so much by his brother and he in return always obeyed his brother.

"Hyungnim!" The eleven year old boy shouted happily as soon as he saw his brother got out of the car. Their parents were away on a business trip, leaving the two siblings in the care of the servant. The eighteen year old son already understood the adult world so much that he had begun to act like an adult himself.

"Dongsaeng." He kneel in front of his brother, causing him to stop in his track. He was wondering why his beloved brother is kneeling. He tilted his head slightly in confusion. The bodyguards that followed him also kneeled in respect to him.

"It is time to choose, dongsaeng. Choose wisely." He opened the small black box he had been holding. Inside was a ring with blue diamond. He looked at the ring tearfully and looked at her brother.

"Must I, Hyungnim?" His eyes were moist as he asked his brother.

"Yes." His small hand was shaking as he took th

Please log in to read the full chapter