Chapter 4

Not a fairytale
Please log in to read the full chapter

Myungsoo pulled his cap lower as a group of high school girls walked in front of him. In his black outfit with the cap pulled down almost covering his entire face, he appeared more suspicious actually. He had just came back from his first Europe tour. He had never expected to became a singer but the opportunity came knocking, so he just accepted it, happily. The six months tour finally ended and he finally free for a while. As usual, his free time was spend with him.

Myungsoo had begged, cried and even threatened him to at least come to one of his concert but he always gave some crazy excuses. The last one was so ridiculous, "my mom is sick." "Your mom is dead!!!" He had screamed into the phone. But he had accepted his excuse of adopted mother. If he was late today, Myungsoo was really going to strangled him to death. 

"Give me all your money now." Myungsoo shivered as a male voice whispered at his ears. At the same time, something cold touched his neck. His eyes squinted as he pulled the attacker hand and put his weight on it as he threw the man forward. With his hand twisted in his grip, he stepped on the man's chest. Luckily he was wearing loafers.

"You're late!" The man only smiled and hold up the ice cream he was holding. Myungsoo took the ice cream but keeping his foot on him.

"This is the second time today. What is wrong with the boys around me?" Sunggyu mumbled as he rubbed his head. Another bump was already forming beside the first one he got that morning.

"What did you say?" Myungsoo glared at him. 

"Nothing. You know, I don't mind being down here. The view is nice." Myungsoo hastily lifted up his foot before helping him stood up.

"ert." 

"Only for you." Sunggyu hugged his shoulder softly. Myungsoo was small, his head o

Please log in to read the full chapter