Nine: Saranghaeyo Noona!

Topbom Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Italicized words are said in English!

            “B!” Chaerin yelled from afar.

            “Wassup girls?” Bom greeted back. “Where are they? Late again?” she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

            “The first thing you said is about Big Bang? How sad!” Minzy faked cry.

            “Mianhe maknae,” Bom giggled at her cuteness. “So… where are they?”

            “Bae told me they’re playing a game right now,” Dara answered while walking ahead.

            “Game?” Minzy perked up, “What game? How come they didn’t invite me?”

            “Apparently there’s a new dorky kid in the school. I bet they’re approaching him right now,” Chaerin smirked arrogantly, ignoring the innocent girl’s question. “I’m right after all,” she said coldly as the girls turn their attention to the end of the hall.

            “Babe!” Taeyang hugged Dara as he reaches her.

            “Wassup?” said both groups while hugging each other.

            “These girls are 2NE1, our close friends. She’s Chaerin, the leader of 2NE1; call her CL. This is Sandara, the cutie of the girls; call her Dara. And maknae Minzy, the youngest of all; call her Minkki. And last but not least, this is Bom; call her anything you like!” Jiyong pointed to the members while introducing them.

Yah!” Bom stomped. “Queen B! Got it?” she pouted angrily.

            “Don’t mess with her or she’s going to throw corn at you,” Jiyong joked again, earning a hard slap on his arm from Bom.

 “Everybody meet Seunghyun,” Jiyong pushed a tall teenager forward. “He’s new. Just came from America, so ignore his bad Korean,” the whole boy gang grinned cheekily.

            “I sense something bad is happening to him,” Chaerin whispered to Bom.

            “I can tell,” Bom murmured back while keeping her smile on.

            “Hello,” Chaerin and Minzy shook Seunghyun’s hand.

            “Nice to meet you,” Dara smiled sweetly.

            “Annyeong~ Welcome to Ko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter