Four: One Minute One Second

Topbom Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            No matter how hard I try, I can’t forget her. The memories and images of her keep on haunting and killing me for the past week. Her beautiful angelic face… her gorgeous hourglass body… her long red hair… her milky white skin… her mile-long slim legs… her honey-like voice… her big brown eyes… her fully plumped lips… everything about her refuse to leave my mind and heart. This girl manages to invade my head twenty four seven, awake or asleep. Glimpses of her figure constantly flash in my mind… one second standing by my side, fading away on another second. Happily laughing and walking next to me, she reaches forward and intertwined our fingers… the feelings of joy, love, mad, hope, and depression rush through me at every thought about it.

            Cutting off my thoughts, I rose steadily and gripped my coat, then ran out the door. I need to get her back; I have to. From streets to streets, I sprinted with all my ability, faster and faster until my lungs beg for oxygen and my body pleads for a rest. For a moment, I ignored the world and darted to find the love of my life.  

            “Bom!” I yelled while stretching my hand forward to grab her arm.

            “Tabi?” she asked with a confused tone.

            “Please, I beg you. Just give me a chance to work out our relationship,” I huffed out heavily.

            “I can’t let go of you or this love. Without you, love is too painful,” hot tears streamed down my cheeks. “Please save me from drowning into my own tears and sorrows,” I held her shoulder tightly while breaking down.

            “S-Seunghyun,” she croaked out quietly as tears fill her eyes.

            “The suf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter