Thirteen: Her New Year's Resolution

Topbom Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Bommie, let me see your list!” Seunghyun asked cheerily at his busy girlfriend.

            “One second,” she answered without look up.

            He pouted, “Pali! I want to see it now!”

            “I need to finish this,” she hushed him.

            “Pali!” he complained while taking the paper away.

            “Aish,” she frowned and gave up with the struggle.

            “Hhhhmmm. Visit family as much as possible. Have fun with friends. Earn more money. Get more sleep. Get rid of my eye bags. Buy new clothes. Eat more corn and bread. Lose some weight. Exercise daily. Get healthier. Cook food for Tabi. Take care of Tabi… so many,” he murmured while reading the rest in silence.

            “Eeeh?” he used her famous line again.

            “What?”

            “What did the last one say?” he squinted his eyes and showed her.

            “I didn’t finish. You took it away.”

            “What were you going to write?”

            “I’m not going to tell you. It’s a secret!”

            “Waaeee?” he whined like a little kid. “Tell me!”

            “Andwae!”

            “Pllleaase?” he pouted.

            “Aish,” she sighed in defeat and took back the paper to finish her last line.

            “Here you go,” she pushed the paper to him and stood up to get some water.

            “Last one… To marry my love, Tabi, and be a good wife?” he raised an eyebrow while finishing.

            His face lightened up, “Really?” Bom ignored him and drank her water casually.

            “Bommie,” he whined and hugged her from behind. “Answer me~” he cooed.

            “Why did you write that?” he whispered, causing her face to turn red.

            “Because I love you and you haven’t proposed yet,” she whimpered while breaking the embrace.

            “Oh silly girl,” he chuckled and brought her face to his chest

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter