Eighteen: Her Evil Punishment

Topbom Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Teddy! Quick! Lock the door!” the tall rapper ushered as he busted into the room, hugging a jar tightly in his arms.

            “What? What happened?” Teddy panicked as he slammed the door shut.

            “I-I,” he paused to take in some fresh oxygen, “Stole this from Bom.”

            “Bom?” the older male raised an eyebrow as he observed the contents of the container through the thick layer of glass. “TOP, you’re so dead,” he chuckled while handing back the stolen goods to his colleague.

            “Teddy!” Bom’s voice echoed as she pounded on the frosted glass door.

            “Crud!” Seunghyun said as he looked around for a place to hide. “Got it!” he exclaimed happily before squeezing his body into the small space.

            Taking his younger brother’s cue in mind, Teddy opened the door with a fresh smile on his face and greeted the female, “Hi, Bom. So unusual for you to come here.”

            “Did you see Tabi?” she asked while looking around the room.

            “Nope.”

            She frowned as she slumped down on the couch, “Where did he run to?”

            “What did he do this time? Tease you again?”

            “He stole my jar of deer belly button,” she scrunched her nose as she hugged the pillow tighter.

            “Did you do anything to him?”

            She pouted before explaining in a low whisper, “Well, I kiss him i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter