Fourteen: Busted

Topbom Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            I chuckled freely as 2NE1’s “Oh Yeah” live performance from last night played on Youtube. Even though the girls performed the song for the first time, they did extremely well on the singing and choreography.

            “My favorite part,” I can’t help but to feel jealous toward Chaerin when she pulled Tabi.

            “Hul~” I suddenly smiled and paused the video.

            “The fans didn’t cheer loudly like they did when I touch Tabi’s face! Yay for Topbom!!!” I yelled while flipping back and fourth on my bed.

            Suddenly, I plopped properly back on my bed and pulled out my phone to text Chaerin.

Thank you CL-roo :)

            I got a reply back almost immediately.

For the performance last night? You’re just happy I didn’t touch your boy :P
PS: CL + TOP = COP <33

JK XD

            I frowned at her text message.

Hul~ >O<

            I decided to ignore the incoming text and continued on with the video. After a while, I appeared on stage and wrapped up the song. I smiled at the sight of me leaning on Tabi. Thank God Chaerin didn’t lean on him, or I would have die of jealousy right now.

            “Eeeh?’ I asked in surprise as the video continues to load a few more seconds.

            “Waaah!” I jerked back away from the screen. After a few seconds of calming down, I reached forward to scroll down to the comment section. I mentally facepalmed myself at the top comments of the video.

            “Crap,” I murmured and reached for my phone.

Tabi, we’re busted by fans TT^TT

            I impatiently tapped my fingers on my iPhone’s screen while waiting for his response.

What? How!? :O

            I sighed in defeat after seeing his message.

Go watch the performance from last night.

            I dropped my phone and went back to the computer to make a random Youtube account. I hurried to the video and disliked the top comments, then commented with a lie about our relationship. Just as I sighed in relieve of my stupid actions, my phone vibrated from his text.

Oh that… Why do fans notice so many details?

I can’t believe they caught it on camera. Sorry >3<

PS: One dislike on the comments… it’s you isn’t it? ^O^

            I groaned and answered back.

… Yeah o______O

I can’t believe you forgot that we were on stage.
Not only that, you almost held my hand on accident =.=”

            He replied back.

Well I didn’t hold your hand because I suddenly remembered the audience, and turned to bow.

I only reached forward for your opened hand.

            I exhaled and decided to follow my habit of ignoring text messages. Bored from just laying there, I signed onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter