One: Perfection

Topbom Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            The loud, blasting music echoes through the jam-packed streets of Seoul as cars honk impatiently, people scuttle hurriedly, and voices chant wispily. Everyday, young clubbers would wait in a mile-long line to get into that place. Korea’s number one club, Club Kiss, a place that everyone dreams of stepping in. Thanks to its unique owners, Club Kiss receives twice the amount of popularity any famous pop star could get. The owners include Lee Chaerin, preferably, CL… Sandara Park, or rather, Dara… Gong Minji, aka, Minzy… and Park Bom, better known as Bom. CL, the fashionable manager, controls everything in the club. Dara, the cute DJ, plays amazing music every night. Minzy, the gangster bartender, mixes strange yet incredible drinks everyday. Last but not least, Bom, the y dancer, entertains everyone present.

            For once, the youngsters outside the pub cut quiet. All their heads turn in unison toward the five racing motorcycles on the street. Suddenly, all five motorbikes, going at eighty-five miles per hour, come to an abrupt stop in front of the bouncer; their motorcycles turn sideway as a result to the impulsive halt. All of the females scream as the five handsome males step off their bikes and take off their helmets. The blonde leader glues a smirk on his face as the bouncer move aside to let his gang in.

            “Ji, you’re here,” CL walks up to the crew.

            “Chae, this is Seungri, Taeyang, TOP, and Daesung,” Jiyong points to each individual members.

            “Friends huh?” she chuckles and greets everyone.

            “Go straight to the VIP room, I’ll introduce the girls later,” she winks and waves goodbye to the male friends.

            As the five attractive males walk through the crowd, they can’t help but to look around. Personally, they like the place very much; especially the nice and friendly atmosphere that other clubs don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter