Pepero

Guide of the newlyweds lifestyle

 

 

« Come on unnie, this gonna be fun. »

« How so ? It's not even Pepero day. »

 

The pout, Kim Yong Sun was doing her infamous pout, and Moon Byul Yi's grin only grow bigger.

 

« Unnie~ Just once please. »

 

On the floor of Solar's apartment, the both of them decided to use this day off, a rare yet appreciate moment in the minst of their comeback preparation, to open the recent gifts given by their precious Moomoos. And that big and colourful package Moonbyul spotted easily was full of Pepero boxes. Almost immediately, her mind made a decision on its own, and the need to play the pepero game with Solar became an instant obsession.

Moonbyul was grinning from ear to ear, and seemed so excited about her idea, Solar didn't have the heart to refuse anymore.

 

Dammit Moon Moon, stop being cute.

« ...okay. »

 

 

 

 

The first try was a failure, as the stick shape biscuit broke easily, due to their unremitting giggles. The both of them couldn’t help though.

 

« Yah Moon Byul Yi, if you wanna do the Pepero game, at least do it properly ! »

 

The leader tend to hide her embarrassment behind an aggressive behaviour, Moonbyul knew it, so she didn't mind the yelling, nor the hit on her shoulder.

 

« You're at fault too, unnie ! ok, let's try again »

 

 

 

To avoid the same mistake, Moonbyul closed her eyes, and it revealed to be useful, as she slowly but surely advanced toward the other end of the stick, chewing the biscuit with her upper teeth, enjoying the taste at the same time.

 

Solar however didn't close her eyes, and froze on her spot, she witness Moonbyul's angelic feature growing closer to her, and was glad the latter got her eyes closed, so she wouldn't see the already present blush on her cheeks.

 

Isn't she takes this a little too seriously ?

 

Sensing she already ate too much of the biscuit, that she should have met her unnie's lips already, Moonbyul stopped, and open her eyes, only to meet the shy orbs of her beloved leader. She got the other end of the biscuit in , but didn't move at all.

 

« Unnie, it's not a game if only me play. »

« Uh...sorry..let's...let's try again okay ? »

« Sure thing unnie, but close your eyes this time. »

 

 

 

The 3rd try work for the best, as the both of them closed their eyes. The room was silent, so silent Solar could hear her heartbeat becoming quicker, she could feel the cold sweats she got from her nervous state.

The biscuit slowly disappeared, and so did the space between them, as their lips finally brushed against each other. That mere touch sent electricity through Solar whole body, and its act on its own when she back off from the younger one, only a few centimetres away from her.

Her breathing was erratic, her mind in a haze. She swallow the biscuit, but didn't dare to move, nor to speak. She saw Moonbyul swallowing too, they both opened their eyes and didn't leave the other stare.

Their reactions to this little game were the same, Moonbyul looked as perturbed as her, but then the younger moved again, toward the older, and smirk before slowly pecking the sun's lips.

 

 

 

It happened before,

 

Stolen kisses.

 

Several times in fact, over the 5 years since they met on that practice room.

 

 

 

On their rooftop apartment, because they were stress over monthly examination, the day before their debut..

 

It happened quite a lot, but they never spoke about it.

 

And it drove Solar crazy.

 

 

But what drove her insane, was that time, the night after they won the gaon chart award for the best rookie group.

 

The four of them claimed to be too tired to celebrate, which was true, but nevertheless they ended partying in their dorm.

 

Alcohol helped, and while Whee In and Hwasa were already asleep, Solar and Moonbyul kissed. Sat on the floor, their backs against the couch they kissed for so long, Solar couldn't remember exactly how long. However, the feeling of Moonbyul's arm around her shoulders, her vanilla perfurme, the tenderness of the younger girl's action haunted her until now.

 

 

 

She felt Moonbyul's lips on her own once again, and it woke her from her reverie. Naturally, she responded, with an equal ardour.

 

Their lips touched each other softly, yet passionately. Ever since that night, the few other stolen kisses became more bold.

 

She sightly pushed Moonbyul away, when she felt the latter tongue asking for more.

 

« Wait..wait, Byul ah.. »

« Hmm ? »

 

Moonbyul breathless figure, her eyes shinning with the same tenderness, confusion and adoration as her own. It was such a beautiful scenery, Solar knew she had to keep it somewhere in her mind.

 

Armed with her courage, she took a deep breath, this had to stop, they had to face what was in front of them, somehow.

 

« Byul ah, what is it..we can't just kiss out of the blue and act like nothing happened the second after...not anymore. »

 

 

And she saw it..that smile, that cute smile growing on Moonbyul's lips, those Solar already crave for once again.

Moonbyul took her hands, the back with her thumbs and her melodious voice asked the thing Solar was dying to hear, even if she didn't realised it before.

 

« Then date me. »

 

Their lips became one once again, and Moonbyul smiled, it was the only answer she expected.

 

 

Hey guys ! Yeah, a random small OS \o/

This is what happen when you stay too much on Twitter ! Meric, this is for you \o/  The good thing is, I was able to add a fic idea I had for month with the pepero ;___;

Anyway, gotta continue to write my R&R chapter...see y'all later !