Hair designer Solar ssi

Guide of the newlyweds lifestyle

 

Moonbyul, ever since she's sixteen got a tradition on her own. She's been triming her infamous bangs every month since that age, and over the time she begun to cut the tip of her hair every two months. Her girlfriend, Yongsun, alway asked her why she wouldn't go in a hair salon, and she would always replied she trust no one about her hair.

 

Unfortunalety, Moonbyul got into a small accident 2 weeks ago, nothing serious but she got her wrist injured. And she need to have a splint for it to heal. People always say we don't know how lucky we are until it's too late, and Moonbyul got that kind of feeling about her injury. It doesn't hurt that much, but she can't move her right wrist, and live with only one wrist is very, very frustating. Just for opening a door while having something on the other hand, she can't do it. Working on her computer also became difficult and even at night she had to be careful while sleeping, she can't even hold her girlfriend like she wanted.

 

Speaking of the latter, Solar was very concern about her injury, maybe a little too much. Moonbyul keep on saying she was alright, but the worry in Solar eye won't go now, that and her splint were from the same package. But, She also found pros about that situation, she never saw her girlfriend like that. Solar was litteraly fussing over her, helping her to eat, to change or when she needed to do some errant. That girls was just so cute, and it was very heartwarming for Moonbyul to see that. I might have same the universe in another life for having someone like her by my side, I love her so much.

 

One day, Moonbyul realised that her traditional bang triming and her hair tip cutting won't be possible with that  splint. She didn't want to wait until her wrist got fully heal, she already found her bangs too long. She was looking at her tip hair, sat on the sofa with Solar by her side. The latter saw this action.

 

« What is it Byul ah ? »

« hmm, nothing, but I might go to a hair salon I think...I can't cut my hair with one hand.. »

Moonbyul hated the idea of going there, but she didn't have a choice. Sensing the younger unease, Solar speak up.

« But you don't like going to hair salon right ? »

« Yeah but look, my bangs is so long, like that you can't see my eyes » said the latter, while blowing air at the said bangs, her hair flew a little before going back on her face. Moonbyul at that point was pouting, and Solar found the scene so cute.

 

« Maybe I can cut it ? I already help you with a lot of thing, I can do that too. »

« What ? No Yongsun ah, I don't want to bother you. »

« You won't ever bother me Byul-kong and you trust me, right ? »

« Of course I do »

« Ok then it's decided ! Come on big girl, get up ! »

 

Solar place a chair in the middle of their living room and made Moonbyul sit on it. She then went to take Moonbyul favorite special trim pair of scissor and a hairbrush.

 

« First I need to brush those hair, what did you do with it ? »

« Yah, you were the one who ruffled it a hour ago ! »

« ..Ah yes you're right. » said Solar with a nervous laugh.

 

Solar begun brushing Moonbyul blond locks and when she was satisfied enough, she pecked the top of Moonbyul head .

« That for being so cute ! »

« Hey, you're the real cutie here~ »

 

She begun by the hair tips. After speaking with the owner, they decided to cut less than 2cm. Solar went slowly yet steady, she didn't want her girlfriend to have weird wave. After 15 min she was done, she took a look around, admiring her masterpiece.

 

« Perfect, you're even cuter now » she said with a smile. She the proceed with the bangs, she begun by combing it, her face cloose to Moonbyul one. The latter could see the focus look on her girlfriend face so close, she was mesmerized by it.

Soon Solar straightened up. A hurt look on her face

« What's wrong Yeba ? » asked Moonbyul, suddendly worried.

« Nothing, it's just my back hurting from staying on that position too long. »

« Then stop it for now, it'- »

« Don't worry about me Byul-kong » she said as she took her previous position. But Moonbyul drew her arms around her girlfriend stomach, the latter yelp a little as Moonbyul made her sit on her lap.

« It gonna be better that way, right ? »

« Y..Yeah thank »

 

Moonbyul close her eyes, trying to forget that her beautiful girlfriend was on her laps, her face close to hers. She will let the girl finish before doing other things. After hearing

 

a few scissor cuts, she knew Solar was done.

 

« Yeah ! Finish ! I didn't thought I would do that well honestly Byul-kong ». She begun to lift herself from Moonbyul laps, but the latter restrained her.

« Huh ? »

Moonbyul looked at her girlfriend eyes, with some much love and gratitude, she leaned to kiss her, but instead she kiss her palm.

« Wow, easy you wild girl, you still have the towel around you, with all your cut hair, don't kiss me with that between us.

Moonbyul laughed and rapidly get that towel out of the picture.the then took the chin of Solar with her aviable hand.

 

« You ! Do you know how much I love you Kim Yong Sun ? »

 

She said before taking her girlfriend lips with her for a sweet kiss.

 

----------

A quick update for this compilation \o/

For the next one, it's gonna be about Moonbyul freaking kissing Solar cheek on V App today ToT *Won't ever be over it*