-7-

I Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"To : B.I and Jina

Go to the cinema and watch horror movies! 

The person who screams the most, will have to do the punishment 

-we got married" Hanbin read out loud. 

"PD-nim~ Why don't you choose something that I'm good at? I will lose again!" I whined at him.

"Wae? Are you scared?" Hanbin asked me.

"I'm not scared, I'm terrified! I really can't watch horror movies" I complaint. 

There's this one time when me and the members were watching some horror movies. I can't sleep for one whole week and I always ask Hani to accompany me when I wanted to go to the bathroom in the middle of a night.

I AM DOOMED.

"What is the punishment?" Hanbin asked the PD-nim, completely ignoring my remarks. 

"It's up to you! You guys have to choose the punishment for the loser" The PD informed us.

"Don't ask me to cook for you! I've had enough" I threatened him.

"If you lose, you have to treat me, and the members some fried chicken" I exclaimed at him.

My members have a high appetite, they eat like there's no tomorrow.

"If I win, you have to treat me and the members some beef!" He said to me.

Me and the members...

IKON MEMBERS?

THERE'S MY BABY BOBBY IN IKON!

SO THAT MEANS I'M GOING TO SEE HIM IN REAL LIFE? 

FINALLY! 

THANK GOD!

I'M GOING TO LOSE ON PURPOSE!

"Beef? But that's too expensive!" I exclaimed at him, hiding my excitement.

"Don't lie to me! You are excited aren't you? That you finally had a chance to meet Bobby hyung in real life" he exclaimed at me.

"Why should I be excited about?" I asked him.

"Stop lying, Jung Ji Na" he mumbled at me while taking a bite of his ramen. 

We quickly finished our food and washed the dishes together. It will be perfect if we splashed each other with some water... Just like a scene in the drama. Just thinking about it makes me excited.

"Why are you smiling to yourself?" He asked me suddenly, waking me up from my thoughts.

"A-ani... I just... Hmm... It's nothing" I mumbled at him.

"You're thinking about something weird right? Some weird scenarios?" He asked me while holding his laugh.

"Ani! I'm not that kind of person! What are you talking about? People might misunderstood!" I exclaimed while hitting him.

"Judging by your look... You're that kind of person who likes to daydream a lot" he said to me.

"My look? What's wrong with my look?" I exclaimed at him.

"The 'Crazy Sasaeng' look" he continued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter