-8-

I Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do we really have to watch this movie? I'm not ready" I exclaimed at him. 

We're now at the cinema to watch, you guess it!

A HORROR MOVIE! 

I'M SO EXCITED! HAHAHA!

"Just shut your mouth, what do you want to drink?" He asked me.

"Uhmm... Cola!" I exclaimed at him.  He quickly pay for it and gave the cola to me.

"Should we go to the studio? the film start in 5 minutes" he informed me.

"Oh really? Let's go then!" 

__

"It's my first time watching horror movies in cinema with only two people" I exclaimed at him.

"Me too"

Suddenly the lights went out and the terrifying music starts playing. Here goes nothing. 

Remember, Jung Ji Na! You have to scream as often as you can. This is the only opportunity that you can finally meet your bobby baby. 

"AHHHHHHH" I screamed out loud. 

"YA! You scared me, stop screaming!" He exclaimed at me while eating the popcorn.

"How can I stop screaming, when I'm scared?! You're really weird" I huffed.

"Don't worry, you have me! I will protect you from all the ghost" he joked.

HE NEEDS TO STOP

"What are you talking about? I'm not scared of ghost" I said to him while sticking my tongue out.

"You literally just said that you're scared of ghost"

"Really? You must have heard it wrong... I'm scared of nothing" I said to him.

"We will se about that"

___

"OH MY GOD! HEY GIRL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE BRAVE! JUST GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE! THAT GIRL IS REALLY CRAZY" I screamed while hitting Hanbin.

"YOU are crazy, stop hitting me! Jina-ah! Stay away from me" he exclaimed at me while throwing a popcorn to my face.

"Okay.... Calm down Jina... This is not scary" I said to myself while trying my best to regain my composure. Suddenly, a ghost came up on the screen.

"AHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! I WILL NEVER WATCH HORROR FILM AGAIN! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I CAN'T WATCH THIS THING!" I cried out loud while hitting Hanbin again. There goes my image.

"Ah! Jina! I have to go to the bathroom... Wait here" Hanbin suddenly exclaimed.

"Y-YA! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT! PLEASE DON'T GO! I DON'T WANT TO WATCH THE HORROR MOVIE ALONE!" I screamed while grabbing his hands.

"Jina! It's urgent! I have to pee!" He said to me, while trying to free his hand from my grip.

"Don't leave me alone please... I think I could die" I whined. He just chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't worry, oppa will be here soon.. Okay? I will be back in 5 minutes" 

"5 MINUTES?!?! THAT'S TOO LONG! 1 MINUTE!" I said while stomping my foot. 

"You're so cute, Jung Ji Na... Oppa will be here in 3 minutes, okay?! Annyeong~" he said while leaving me all alone.

"YA! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALL ALONE! YOU CRAZY MAN!"

___

"OH MY LORD! PLEASE PROTECT ME FROM ALL THE DEVIL! OH LORD! HELP ME! WHERE IS KIM HAN BIN" I screamed while jumping up and down. 

I was taking a sip of my cola nervously when someone tapped me. I looked back and see...

OH HECK NO

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH LORD HELP ME" I screamed as I spilled the cola all over my top.

It was Hanbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter