-4-

I Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YA! WHY DO YOU LOOK SO AWKWARD, AND HOW CAN YOU FELL FROM A BIKE" Ji Eun whined at me. 

"Eonni... I can't help it!" I exclaimed at her. We were now watching the first episode of We Got Married, it's the part when me and B.I first met.

"Yaa... Jina! You hit a jackpot, that boy B.I is handsome!" Bora exclaimed.

"But my Bobby..." I mumbled while put my head on Hani's shoulder.

"Ya! If you don't like him, then he's going to be mine" Bora said to me.

"ANI! HE'S MY HUSBAND!" I whined, earning a laugh from all the members.

"Yaa... Uri maknae is a grown up woman now..." Minju exclaimed at me.

"When will you guys meet again?" Hani asked me.

"Uhmm... I think tomorrow? OH! He's supposed to tell me where we will be going, but why don't he text me?" I asked to myself while checking up my phone.

"Ya! You already exchanging number to one another? Jung Ji Na is on a roll!" Bora exclaimed while hugging me.

"By any chance.. Does he hate me?" I asked all the members.

"Ya! Why would you ask something like that?" Bora asked me.

"He doesn't hate you, Jina... But maybe... He forgot about you?" Ji Eun teased me, earning a laugh from all the member.

"BORA EONNI! Ji Eun eonni always teased me... Tell her to stop" I complaint. 

"Why should I do that?" She asked me.

"Because you're the leader, a leader have to defend the weak!" I exclaimed.

"But I don't want to" she said while sticking her tongue at me.

"Why are you guys ganging up on me?" I asked all of them.

Suddenly my phone rang, signaling that there's someone who call me.

"Eonni, can you please give me my phone from the table?" I asked Ji Eun.

"I don't want to" she answered me. 

I sighed while grabbing the phone from the table. It's probably the person who always offering me an insurance. It's the tenth time that someone offering me an insurance.

"I'm sorry... But I'm not very interested... Maybe next time" I answered without checking the caller ID.

"Bu-"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested"

"A-ANI! Ji Na-ssi.. It's me Kim Han Bin" 

OH

MY 

GOD

"A-AH! B-B.I-SSI! I'M SO SO SORRY" I exclaimed. All the members turned their attention to me.

"It's okay! I just want to inform you about tomorrow..."

"Ah.. Ye! Where are we going B.I-ssi?"

"We're going to the park near Han River, at 12 PM" 

"Ohh.. I see! Okay! See you tomorrow, B.I-ssi"

"Oh yeah! Jina-ssi, you can call me Hanbin" 

IN THE NAME OF KIM WOO BIN'S EYEBROW, I CAN'T TAKE IT.

"And you can call me Jina" I answered, hiding my excitement as best as I could.

"Okay, Jina... See you tomorrow?" 

"Yeah, see you tomorrow... H-hanbin" I answered him. 

All the members looked at me while make a gagging face.

"OH MY LORD HELP ME!" I exclaimed.

"This girl is crazy" Ji Eun mumbled.

"WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR TOMORROW?!" I asked all the members.

"Where are you going?" Minju asked me.

"TO THE PARK! OH YEAH!" I screamed while dancing around.

"Just ask Hana eonni, or she's going to torture you again" Bora said to me. Hana is our stylist who has been here since our debut. She tortured me when she knows that I didn't 'consult' with her for my first meeting with Hanbin.

"Ya! Jina! Can you introduce me to Bobby then? You already have B.I, so I can take Bobby now right?" Minju asked me.

"ANDWAE, HE'S MINE!" I exclaimed while glaring at her.

"Uhmm... What about Donghyuk?" She asked me again.

"HE'S MINE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter