-10-

I Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"EONNI! I'M GOING TO GO NOW!" I screamed out loud. 

This is the day!

The day that I've been waiting for!

I'M GOING TO MEET MY BABY RIGHT NOW! 

AND BY BABY, I MEAN MY BOBBY BABY!

"Ya! Where are you going?" Hani asked me while taking a bite of her potato chips.

"I'M GOING TO SHOOT FOR WE GOT MARRIED!" I said in excitement. My heart is beating so fast. THIS IS THE TIME.

"I know, but why are you so excited today? You've been smiling to yourself since last night and it kinda creeps me out" Hani said to me.

"BECAUSE I'M GOING TO MEET MY BOBBY BABY! I LOSE THE BET EONNI! I'M GOING TO MEET THE IKON MEMBERS AT YG BUILDING, THEN WE'RE GOING TO EAT BEEF TOGETHER, AND THEN BOBBY WILL NOTICES HOW BEAUTIFUL I AM AND HE EVENTUALLY ASKS ME OUT! THEN WE'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN! YAHOO!" I cheered in excitement then started dancing around our dorms.

"Ya! Jung Ji Na! You're really crazy! You can't act like this in front of Bobby! If you act like this in front of him, he would probably stay away from you!" Minju informed me. I nodded my head enthusiastically, still smiling to myself.

"WIPE THAT SMILE OFF! PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU'RE CRAZY!" Ji Eun exclaimed at me, making me startled.

"And don't forget Jung Ji Na! You have to maintain your image and also The Shooting Stars! Don't embarrass us, okay?" Bora asked me.   

"Eonni... I'm not that embarrassing! Why are you guys act like I would embarrassed myself in front of them?" I asked them while stomping my foot. 

"Because you are embarrassing" Ji Eun answered like it was the easiest question in the world.

"Whatever, just wish me luck okay..." I whined at them while grabbing my purse.

"Ya! Jung Ji Na, why don't you bring your 30 album with you and ask them to sign it?" Minju exclaimed at me.

That's a great idea!

"UWAA! EONNI! YOU ARE A GENIUS! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! THANK YOU" I exclaimed as I entered the room that I share with Hani and Ji Eun to grab my 30 albums.

"I said it as a joke..."

____

"I just text Kim Han Bin to tell him that we are here" I said to the cameramen.

"Jina-ssi, what did you bring?" The cameramen asked me. 

"Oh this? This is ikon's album!" I answered as I showed him my 30 albums.

"I got 30 of them because I'm a fan!" I continued while dancing excitedly. The cameramen laughed at my remarks.

Suddenly I can see Hanbin approaching me with a not-so-happy expression.

"Annyeong Kim Han Bin!" I exclaimed excitedly while waving at him.

"Annyeong" He mumbled at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter