-9-

I Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ya! Jung Ji Na! You said that you're the 'god of gun' but why did I won?" Hanbin said to me, cockily. He just won the game and the bet. Why did I always make a bet, when I already know that I'm going to lose.

"JINJJA! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD AT EVERYTHING?" I exclaimed at him. He's so perfect.

"I was born this way, so about the meal..."

"PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME COOK FOR YOU! MY MEMBER TOLD ME NOT TO COOK FOR THE SAKE OF WORLD PEACE... " I whined while hitting him.

"Stop being so abusive! Okay, then... Instead of making me 3 meals... I want you to sing me a song" he suddenly said to me. Wait, what? Singing a song? 

"S-singing?" I asked him, eyes wide.

"Yeah, you're the main vocal in your group right?" He asked me while raising his eyebrow.

"Yes of course, what do you want me to sing? ballad, hip hop? trot? I can do anything! Just give me the song title and I will sing it for you" I said to him cockily while whipping my hair to his face.

"OH YEAH! WHAT WILL I GET WHEN I GOT A PERFECT SCORE?" I asked him vigorously.

"I will call Bobby hyung for you" he said while smiling at me.

MY TIME HAS COME

"ALRIGHT! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? LET'S GO!" I exclaimed at him while jumping up and down.

_____

"What song are you going to sing?" He asked me.

"I'm going to sing a song, from my favorite boyband... RHYTHM TA BY IKON! WOOHOOO! PLAY THE MUSIC" I exclaimed excitedly while jumping up and down, earning a laugh from Hanbin.

The music started and I started doing my signature moves.

"YA! JUNG JI NA! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE POSSESSED! YOU'RE SCARY"  
He exclaimed at me.

"I'M DANCING RIGHT NOW! OH HERE IT COMES! I'M GOING TO RAP RIGHT NOW" I exclaimed while taking the mic from his grasp and started rapping his part on rhythm ta, trying my best to mimic him.

"YA JINA! STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!" he exclaimed. 

"I'M NOT MAKING FUN OF YOU! OH HERE COMES MY FAVORITE PART! RHYTHM TA! AOOH! RHYTHM TA!" I exclaimed, ignoring him. I danced vigorously while running around.

"YOU ARE CRAZY!" 

___

"Remember Kim Han Bin! If I got a perfect score, you will call Bobby oppa for me!" I exclaimed at him.

"Tch, you even called him 'oppa'? You never met him before" he mumbled at me. 

The screen showed us the score and.....

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I GOT A PERFECT SCORE!!!

"YESSSS! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! YES! BOBBY! BOBBY! BOBBY! BOBBY!" I screamed while jumping up and down. 

THIS IS THE MOMENT GUYS!

I'M GOING TO TALK WITH MY BABY! YOOHOOO!

"Impossible! There must be something wrong with the karaoke machine! You can't get a perfect score with a performance like that!" he exclaimed in disbelief.

"Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter