Chapter 7: REVEAL, TEASE, BTS

Park Chronicles (discontinued sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

I received messages and calls from my friends asking about the issue. I did not bother to reply as I’m thinking of my brother, Jimin.

 

He seems stressed about this because of s. He haven’t told anyone about it. and he planned on tellig them but before he could the issue broke out.

 

 

I sat beside him and he gave me a worried smile. 

 

“Chim, they will understand it. Don’t worry!” I said patting his back.

 

 

“But they will feel betrayed, hyung. Just like what you told me when your members found out.” He looked down

 

 

“Of course they will but they are old enough to understand your situation. And it’s not like a dating issue, it’s about your family.“

 

 

“Hyung... Thank you!” He smiled at me. I gave him a side hug while I pat his shoulder.

 

“And i know that your members will be more happy that you are affiliated with a YG artist since they are big fans.” I jokingly said which made him laughed. 

 

 

“You are right hyung especially jungkook.” He chuckled.

 

“And don’t you like that? You know YG?” I said giving him sly smile.

 

 

“What? What do you mean hyung?” He curiously looked at me.

 

 

“You can meet your crush there.” His eyes grew big before calling my name. “YAHH HYUNG HOW DID YOU KNOW?”

 

 

 

I laughed at his reaction. “So it’s true? Heh- I am just teasing you tho. I didn’t know it’s true.” 

 

 

He puts his hands on his face trying to hide his blush while I continue to laugh. 

 

“Who’s your crush? Tell me” I asked him

 

 

“I DON’T HAVE ANY CRUSH, HYUNG!” Look who is defensive. I tried myself bot to laugh again.

 

 

“BUT YOU JUST SAID IT AWHILE AGO!” I grinned at him.

 

 

“No-HYUNG! I’M JUST-“ before he could finish his sentence Dara came asking

 

“WHO HAS A CRUSH?”

 

 

We both look at her. Jimin, quickly answers the question

 

“Noona no one has a crush” he said giving her a cute smile

 

 

“Don’t believe in him. He got a crush in YG” Dara looked at me before looking at Jimin.

 

 

“Is it true, Chim?” Dara asked

 

 

“NO NOONA! IT’S NOT TRUE! HYUNG IS JUST TEASING ME!” This kid is so defensive. It’s more fun teasing him if he keeps on reacting like that.

 

 

“Whatever you say I know your crush and don’t worry Dara and I will help you out.” 

 

 

“Hyungggg!!” He looks at me before pushing me to the edge of the chair.

 

 

“Defensive Chim.”

 

 

Atleast I made him more relaxed. 

 

 

—-

 

Jimin’s POV

 

After 2 days of staying at Leeteuk hyung’s house, we decided to explain everything to my brothers (BTS). Believe me, just imagining Namjoon and Yoongi hyung stares give me chill down to my spine.

 

 

 

 

“You’re settled?” Leeteuk hyung asked after he started the car.

 

 

“Yeah I am” as  I smiled at him.

 

 

——

During the trip, Leeteuk hyung and I just talked a lot of things on how we will explain it to my members. Indeed my hyung is an MC. He is so good with talking.

 

 

When we reached my dorm, i used all the braveness to use my key card, once it opened I saw my members lying down eating some chips while watching tv.

 

They all looked at me before rushing towards me with questions and stuffs.

 

 

I don’t know who to answer f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter