Chapter 10: AWARD SHOW

Park Chronicles (discontinued sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

~~~

 

Jimin was waiting with s for the opening part of the award show. When they heard something

 

knock knock

 

 

They heard 2 knocks and their manager went to the door to open it. A goddess greeted the manager with a smile while holding two plastic bags.

 

"Hello" Dara said before the manager greeted her back.

 

"Is jimin there? I just want to give this food to him and s as well as for you guys." She asked the manager who was seemingly surprised by her appearance.

 

 

"Ah-- ne, thank you and ye-yes he's here." The manager stuttered shyly but managed to call jimin quickly.

 

"Jimin-ah.. ah eh someone is looking for you" Jimin's who is in time drinking some water choked up and ran to the door to check.

 

 

"Chim!!" Dara greeted him happily and hugged him while still holding the two plastic. Jimin seems shocked but managed to get back in reality and smiled at her.

 

"Hi noona. Why are you here noona?" asked Jimin. Dara showed him the foods she was holding and Jimin took the plastic bags from her hand.

 

"Thank you noona. Come inside first first" Jimin offered which was refused by Dara.

 

"No need chimchim! I need to go as well." Dara said.

 

"You sure?" Jimin asked and dara nodded as a reponse.

 

 

"I'll go now chim! I'll just greet your members next time. Okay?" Jimin nodded. Dara bid good bye and gave her brother a hug.

 

 

--- meanwhile

 

The BTS members were curious about the visitor of Jimin. They stopped they were doing and waited for him to come back. They saw him happily holding two plastic bags.

 

 

"Foodsssss" he shouted and put the food on the top of the table.

 

 

"Where is this  from?" Hoseok asked.

 

 

"Well, Dara noona gave it to us." He casually said before opening the box with sushi.

 

 

"Yahhh your noona came here and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter