Chpater 11: HAPPINESS

Park Chronicles (discontinued sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

~~
Leeteuk started the show while introducing each artist while they walked down the stage. 


As he was proud of his sister, so he introduced her different from the others. 


"Next we have my beautiful suster who is like a goddess singer, Dara!"


The people cheered and chuckled even more at this interaction. 

 

Dara just giggled while walking a bit embarrassed by his brother's introduction.

 


Jimin was laughing at his noona's introduction but became nervous thinking about what his brother will do in their turn. He gulped and prayed for a better result.

 


"Now, let's welcome my cute brother's group- BTS!" leeteuk chuckled after he introduced jimin and his group. On the other hand, jimin was all red embarrassed by the 'cute' intro. The rest of bts trying to contain their laughs as well.

 


Each group waved their hands before going back to the waiting area. BTS laughed their asses off of once they entered the waiting area. Dara was talking to Blackpink and Mino about the rather cute introduction.

 


---
The award show ended with a blast. Every idol went to the stage to bid their goodbyes to their fans. Some idols interactions can be seen and fans were happy with it.

 

Leeteuk the friendly one, greeted almost all the idols but specifically 'bro' hugged each one of the BTS members. Jimin on the other hand, greeted his brother with a glare. Leeteuk glared back at him. 

 

"Why cute brother?" Leeteuk teased his brother.

 

"Hyunggg!! Really in front of thousand people." Jimin groaned.

 

Leeteuk just laughed and hugged his brother by his side."be bappy your brother admitted that you are cute."


BTS who was watching smiled at the two.

 

"Hyung- you should have say handsome not cute!!" Jimin argued.


"Why? Your crush likes cute things so----you know plus points bro" Leeteuk grinned.

 

"Ya- ani- aish- i give up!" Jimin sighed in defeat.

 

Leeteuk laughed together with the rest of BTS at jimin's reacti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter