CHAPTER 8: FIRST MEETING

Park Chronicles (discontinued sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

*peeks*

~~

 

 

Dara noona texted me to go at YG as she will give me something. And believe me, I’m nervous af right now.

 

 

 

 

This is my first time to visit YG, but I already met some artists whenever we are in award shows. 

 

 

 

“Chim, are you sure we can park inside?” My manager who’s currently driving asked me. I looked at him unsure but gave hime a smile. “Well, noona said she’ll be waiting out”

 

 

 

And within few minutes we arrived in YG. Damn my heart beats like crazy.

 

 

 

My manager is anxious to go inside but we saw noona waving her hand, telling us to proceed.

 

 

 

I went outside of the car and hugged my sister “Chiminie!” she greeted hugging me tight.

 

 

 

“Hi noona!” I smiled at her but I got amazed with the cars parked inside. 

 

 

She said hi to my manager who went out of the car parked next to a mercedes benz.

 

 

 

There are some fans shouting my name and taking pictures. If the fact that Dara noona and I are siblings is not known to the world, I will probably hide my face. Right now, i can freely meet her.

 

 

 

“Uhmm i will just wait for chimin here.” My sister nodded and before going inside I’ll say my greeting to the guard but as I was about to say Hi to the guard on the post, she dragged me inside. 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn it, it’s dark. I feel like I’m in a dungeon. I was busy scanning the room not minding whatever Dara noona’s saying when I bumped into someone. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh sorry!” The boy who bumped at me said. 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry as well” I bowed my head as apology.

 

 

 

“It’s okay, sorry I was looking at my phone. Sorry again I need to go to sajang’s office.” With that the boy left bowing to me one last time.

 

 

 

 

 

“Chiminiee!!” I heard my noona shouted my name and immediately went to where she is.

 

 

 

 

oh crap! Dara noona is standing beside Blackpink’s table who are currently eating. 

 

 

 

“Come here. I’ll introduced you to them” and I saw Dara noona smirked at me. Oh she knows.

 

 

 

“Hi girls, this my cute younger brother, Jimin.” I bowed to each of them which they replied with a smile and bowed at me as well.

 

 

 

“Girls” Jisoo said looking at the girls. I’m thinking they are going to introduce theirselves.

 

 

 

“Jisoo yah! No need for introduction. He already know each one of you.” Noona smirked at me. I felt shy thinking that the girls might think I’m a weirdo.

 

 

 

 

The girls looked at noona and smiled at her. Oh my hyung will kill me if they will know I met blackpink.

 

 

 

 

“Chim! You wait here okay? I’ll get the things upstair.” Noona said not even waiting for my reply and she just left me alone with blackpink.

 

 

 

 

—awkward

 

 

 

Best word to describe the moment

 

 

 

 

I was contemplating if I should talk or not to break the awkwardness. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sunbaenim, Nice meeting you. You’re comeback is so cool!” Jisoo said smiling at me.

 

 

 

 

“Ahh.. thank you, your new song is actually dope, and it was nice meeting you too. And y-you can just drop the sunbaenim.” I said trying to act cool as possible

 

 

 

 

“But you’re our sunbae so we should call you that.” My heart suddenly stopped for 3 seconds when Chaeyoung smiled at me. Heh i’m kidding. I just got surprised

 

 

 

 

“Uh- then you can just call me sunbae when we are out in public and call me by my name when we are uhm- like this?” I proposed while feeling sweats in my hands. Why am I nervous af?

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh-if that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter