Serve Me Part 3

Book of Meanie

Serve Me Part Three (Finale)

 

 

 

 

He has been on a long journey to search for peace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But he always found his way to a war.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To a war where he is always defeated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Where he is the one crying

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bleeding

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Begging

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He thought escaping the war may lead to peace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But as he left, he realizes....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 He can’t escape a war happening inside him...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That he initiated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

........

 

 

“Whether you want to see me or not, I’m still gonna be here”

Mingyu grinned, his hand was on his chin leaning against the counter. Ignoring the prying eyes around him, there was only person he wanted to focus at that moment and that is Wonwoo.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes, stopping himself to throw the glass he was cleaning to Mingyu. It has been a month, a MONTH! ing 30 days! Since Mingyu started to make it a habit to visit him in the bar or in his apartment’s gate. He has been consuming his energy to pry away the tall man but he was so persistent that he felt like giving up.

“You’re so cute”

He ignored, continuing his work just when he heard a very familiar voice.

“WONWOO!”

Wonwoo immediately smiled on the figure, he put the glasses down and went to hug the person. It has been so long since the two haven’t seen each other and Wonwoo misses him so much.

Mingyu could only stare at the moment; he was there dumbfounded on what is happening in front of him. But seeing Wonwoo’s smile was all he could see. He forgot when was Wonwoo smile that wide, and he even wonder if he have seen Wonwoo smile. He have never make Wonwoo smile. He have never make him happy rather being a worst person Wonwoo keep hating.

If he could switch places with that guy who Wonwoo keep talking to, who still had a smile plastered on his face. He’ll do his best to keep that smile always. He’ll take care of him always. He will love him always.

Jealousy has hit him so much just for a few minutes of watching them. Wonwoo will never be in love with that kind of guy, he has dark circles and monkey ears. There’s no way he could be attracted to that guy over him who is naturally attractive, who never have bothered on using insoles because his height is envied. He was in-demand model for a purpose, and that something he keeps holding on.

Pointing on the positive side then transfer onto his negative side. Apparently, the guy was actually kind of handsome, his imperfectness actually adds on his beauty. He could make Wonwoo smile in a second without any effort. He could take care of Wonwoo much better than him. And he’ll never hurt Wonwoo like he always did. If he compare himself to that guy, he is hopeless.

He is a loser.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two decided to leave the bar, and he was just there staring at them. He wants to stop them. Pull out Wonwoo around that guy’s arm. Telling him to get off what is his...

He has no right. And the only thing that is proper to him to do, is just sit and stare them until they’re gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

........

 

Its 1am, Wonwoo just arrive on time as he promised to his boss to accompany Seungcheol for a while. His cousin, who was getting really busy on his new chosen career as a rapper and his schedule always getting full pack, the only chance Seungcheol could visit him was at that hour.

Wonwoo cant slip the chance, after all Seungcheol was like a big brother to him, and help him without asking anything in return. Seungcheol took care for his transferring papers in his current school, which sold him the apartment in a cheap price and help him a part-time job in the bar. He wishes for the best of his life, he pray that finally that composer dude he keep talking about, would just admit his feelings for Seungcheol too. He always notice those sparkles Seungcheol had whenever they talk about it, and in some way it give Wonwoo bliss.

He shrugged those thoughts away, readying himself for work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The music became wilder and the dance floor became bolder.

In the rowdy place, Wonwoo could only focus his attention to one. Mingyu was sitting alone, his eyes was staring in eternity. In his hand was a glass of alcohol, and by now the taller was too drunk to even notice he was back.

A woman, with bloody red colored lipstick and wearing a body fit dress with cuts that almost exposing her . Her appearance was getting Wonwoo irritated even more when she sat beside Mingyu.

The woman put her arm on Mingyu, and holds his face to give her attention. Wonwoo was getting red, and his hands are turning into fist. But Mingyu pry her hands away mouthing

“I have a boyfriend!”

A bitten smile. In a noisy place, he could hear the words clearly and the familiar race in his heart is there again. He could see how scandalized the woman becomes.

“You’re Gay?!” she asks with look of disgust.

“ off ”

 

 

Wonwoo laugh at the inside, he heard his boss calling and he immediately went. The smile was hard to get rid off his face, and the butterflies in his stomach were giving him so much bliss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His work was almost done, as well as the bar closing time. He could see Mingyu passing out on the couch, his facing to his side, peacefully sleeping like he have never drink any alcohol.

He move closer for a better view, suddenly MIngyu move, changing his position, now he is facing upwards mumbling words that make Wonwoo blush even more.

“My boyfriend’s name is Wonwoo”

This is the second time he ever saw Mingyu passed out because of drunkenness; he nudged him softly, waking him up in his slumber. But the soft nudge became hard, as his attempt were useless. The younger was too deep in his slumber to even notice his call.

He smiled softly, and took the chance to look at the younger’s face even more. He took note how beautiful Mingyu’s tan skin, it was giving a glow to his eyes. Everything was made in perfection, he thought, maybe except from his vampire teeth, but absolutely it adds to his handsomeness even more.

His heart race even more, he felt like doing a crime in his actions, their proximity became closer and he took the chance to do what is in his mind. He comb softly his locks, and whispered.

“I have a boyfriend too”

He smiled even more, too bad the younger will never hear it again when he wakes up.

“His name is Mingyu”

Wonwoo stop thinking, he close the gap between their lips as he welcomes the taste he never had. It was a burst of flavour, it was sweet, it was addicting but definitely it was his first. Wonwoo’s first real kiss. The flavour burst even more, when it dance within his lips, reciprocating how he love to explore the younger’s mouth. Embracing a gem to their newfound conquest.

It took him a while to realize, Mingyu was awake and responding to his kisses. He pulled out in surprise, only to notice how trapped he is on Mingyu arms.

“Wonwoo” He breathed and Wonwoo gasped from calling. He was sitting on Mingyu’s lap, his legs were wrap around his waist and Mingyu strong arms were locked around him, no thoughts of letting him go. He squirmed, he is panicking. So all this time, Mingyu was just pretending to be asleep?

“Please”

He heard those pleading voice again, knocking in his heart a multiple times.

“Give me chance, I’ll prove myself to you”

There was no escape, his eyes are forced focus on MIngyu’s eyes. Twinkling for anticipation, sparkling for the love.

“I’ll become better for you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.............

 

 

 

 

 

Its been 100 days since the day Wonwoo finally allowed Mingyu back in his life, eventually became part of it. And the younger decided to take the chance on full opportunity.

It was so fast that Wonwoo feel naive the whole time, he never realizes Mingyu became a co-owner in the bar, as he have bought the shares when Mingyu found out he was working in here. Mingyu immediately move in his apartment, and became friends to all his neighbours. He bet Mingyu could name all their neighbours even to the next street which he always failed to do. Plus Mingyu cooks, and drags him to school every day.

But Mingyu never him or even sending hints he wants . And that something Wonwoo really appreciated from the younger.

He was that ‘little dirty’ maid on that cafe he work at before, he was never brought outside but he have experience so much torture on that cafe that when he got enough money ,he quits. On the contrary, his secret was always known to Mingyu and it was used against him. As his will, to start a new life brought to a disaster and to now, it became so beautiful he never foresee.

Wonwoo smile, he wonder when was his feelings started for Mingyu? Was it ‘till the time he was used as a ing bypass? Because he admits, even how much disgust he ever felt after, he was enjoying it as much as Mingyu did. It grew in him that he keep searching for his touch. And he realized it clearly when he left. Or was it he saw Mingyu being so vulnerable without him? When knows that Mingyu was searching for him everywhere to find him, his words that keep ringing in his hears.

After a while, Mingyu will come home, in their home, celebrating their 100th days together. All throughout, Wonwoo felt like baby on Mingyu’s care. Who would ever thought, a monster like him is such a sweet person? He never even remembers if he had does anything house chores without Mingyu whining in the corner, telling he should do it. He love the fact, that he got to eat delicious meal every day, not instant, not even from the restaurant, just made by his boyfriend. He even look forward on waking up first, so he could stare at Mingyu’s sleeping face, how peaceful it is, how beautiful he is.

 

 

“Wonwoo?”

Wonwoo sat properly in bed, biting his lips suppressing the smile forming in his lips. He waited for Mingyu to check on their room.

“What....”

Mingyu eyes widen his jaw also drop, he probably stop thinking. He cant even form incoherent words to explain the view infront of him.

“Won..woo?”

Wonwoo stood up with a mischievous grin, turning around to make Mingyu see more. Mingyu could only cover his hand, and gulp in the process.

“Happy 100 days, Master”

He said sweetly, that Mingyu felt his face went red it added that Wonwoo was wearing a maid costume that has a short skirt. He swear, any moment, his nose will bleed.

“You like it, Master?”

 

Mingyu straighten himself.

“F-first of all... I dont like you wearing that kind of costumes again” He reprimand, but the nervousness was eating up the toughness he had, Wonwoo was about to say something when he raised his hand.

“And dont call me, Master”

Wonwoo smile even wider, and hug Mingyu in the process. It was so unexpected for him, even it didn’t went as he planned. He planned to give Mingyu a good time with this kind of roleplay, maybe just like before but it was him who initiate it. Instead, he was the one receiving so much as to his words. He love it when Mingyu really change his ways.

“Does this mean, you really forgive me now?” Mingyu softly ask, hands also wrapped around his boyfriend. He felt a nod, and he smiled even wider. Well, Wonwoo have really forgive him long ago. Since the older have agreed on dating him, but Mingyu wasn’t satisfied at all. The dark past keep bugging him, and some sort he need this kind of moment to realize it was all over.

“Wonwoo, I love you”

“I love you too”

Wonwoo was enjoying both their warmth in the hug, when Mingyu’s shoulder start shaking. He look up, realizing the younger was in tears.

“Hey, are you alright?” He brushes those tears away, replacing with a soft kiss on its tracks. His action made the younger calm a bit.   

“You finally said it” Mingyu muttered, he never even heard the older said it when they start dating. Hearing it after all that happened, make Mingyu wake up. This is a new life he have been searching for. Where when he love, he was loved back. And that’s the feeling he always dreamt of. He shrugged. It will not be a dream anymore, because its happening.

He heard the older burst on laughter, hitting his arm in the process.

“Idiot, of course. I’m your boyfriend”

Mingyu wasn’t even given a chance to replied back, as his lips were locked with the older. Dancing gently, conveying their feelings in every move. But the gentle dance came to became hunger. As the both spark, the almost forgotten needs of pleasure. For the touches where both are expert of, for the ecstasy that they could reach together.

 

 

“Get off those damn clothes already!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

I know I made it lot complicated than that was ask, so if there are confusion, just ask me and I’ll be willing to answer it..... Well

This is requested by yangroxx25

“Wonwoo being a maid just for real, because its a part time job, like those jobs in Japan... and Mingyu just discovered that secret ,and he only keep the secret safe if Wonwoo just do something for him...”

Hehehehe it took long that I ever expected. Im here again apologizing. I got myself too drown of Seventeen (the MAMA, ohmayghad still not over it, the new variety show and Q&A), the fanfics here (like dang, Ive read so many already, I can make recommendations if you want) and yeah School. Hohohohohoho  

I’ll leave a short note for today, since Im working for the next update for this /wew/ Thank you very much lovely subscribers and commenters. They are so much love, and treasured. Mwah