Chef Mingyu

Book of Meanie

Chef Mingyu

 

“Mingyu-hyung...”

He turned his back, facing a pouting Seungkwan. Noting he called him ‘hyung’, this sassy guy never calls him like that as they were classmates on the same year level. Well, except if he needs something.

“Make that PAMAGO GHETTI again please”

Seungkwan plead, grabbing Mingyu shirt. The last time he ever tasted it is when they had a filming on MNET’s Today’s Room, and it has been a long time. He just even eat a ‘little’ (which for other members’ perspective is not), if he wasn’t being stop he wish he ate it all. This time, he is giving all his convincing powers on maximum, he hated to be acting cute in front of anyone, and he even made an aegyo. Which is not in line on the image he wanted to be consisted about. Well, its a great opportunity since Mingyu’s alone, no possessive boyfriend around which is-

“Seungkwan!”

The youngest felt Goosebumps as he hears the voice, here he is again. Wonwoo  magically appear again whenever someone would ask Mingyu to cook. And he hate is because, Mingyu will just watch, fully amuse on what’s happening.

“This is the fifth time you ask that”

Wonwoo started, pulling out Seungkwan’s hands away from Mingyu. Then went to interlock their hands in the process.

“Exactly!”

Seungkwan shouted, grabbing back on Mingyu’s shirt.

“You haven’t let him made one”

He retorted back, finally answering back to Wonwoo. Like he wasn’t scared from the older, Seungkwan was never scared to anyone like he had for Wonwoo. He boss around Seungcheol, and Jeonghan has been babying him so much, well everyone.

“Rewatch the video, make it.”

That is the one of the things Seungkwan is so scared about Wonwoo, his eyes, his piercing stare that Seungkwan swear it could shoot lasers. If it did, then he is dead long time ago, there would be no more Boo Seungkwan, Seventeen would lose a Main Vocal, a variety star and the most handsome member. Every nerve in his body shrinks in it, that he wonders how Mingyu would even handle him when he is mad. By looking at Mingyu, he guesses, he’ll just let Wonwoo be.

“When was the last time you ever let Mingyu cook?”

Seungcheol joined them, they were in the hallway in their respective rooms fully taking space on Seungkwan’s war against Wonwoo to make Mingyu cook. Rethinking, why would Wonwoo be ever so mad whenever they want Mingyu to cook.

“Well... uhm..T-That’s none of your business”

“That’s my business FYI, I’m so done with Jeonghan cooking!” Seungkwan recoil his sassiness back, meaning he gained his confidence back, and answered Wonwoo. Ignoring Jeonghan’s faint voice saying

“What is wrong with my dishes?”                                                     

“I dont see anything wrong with Mingyu cooking though” Seungcheol added, holding Seungkwan on the process.

“You finish all the food I serve and you’re complaining” Jeonghan join them as soon as he heard the offensive statement he heard across the room. Hitting Seungkwan several times to get his attention.

“I have no choice; I need food to survive the day”

“Mingyu, I saw this recipe in the internet and it looks so delicious let’s try it!” Seokmin butted in, no idea what the fuss has been happening just to make Mingyu cook. He had a big grin on his face showing everyone the picture of the dish, jumping slightly on the thought. and soon, Soonyoung has joined him jumping. Then Jun and Minghao.

“CHEF MINGYU! CHEF MINGYU!”

Soon, Seungkwan joined them, chanting those words in encouragement. Jumping and chanting was the five been doing, added some random dance moves that they don’t have any idea where they got from.

“You said in a broadcast hyung you’ll make that dish in that convenience store” Chan said, smiling innocently.

On the other hand, Mingyu was just right there, standing behind a fierce Wonwoo with their hands intertwined, completely amuse on what’s happening in front of him. He could cook if they want, but he just love seeing Wonwoo reaction on him cooking. Not that the older dont want what he cooks, he loves it so much. It is one of the possessive antics of the older, he can’t help to love.

“Mingyu! Say something!” Mingyu felt that he was pulled back on earth by Seungkwan’s high-pitched voice. He can’t help to notice the forming bead of sweats on Seungkwan’s forehead as his boyfriend had been giving him the ‘stare’ again. He chuckled, hugging Wonwoo’s back on the process.

“Nah, I think I’ll pass”

The air of disappointment was all over the room, and Seungkwan’s frown came to worst. He failed again. They failed again. They know very much that they cant force Mingyu to do it, beside the fact that they are asking Mingyu a favour. They dont want to be poison because for sure, Wonwoo could get into drastic measures whenever his wants don’t followed. Well, just on Mingyu’s case, and that’s somehow a relief. If Seungkwan remembered right, when the time there was this group of sasaeng fans had cornered and harass Mingyu during their Adore U era. Good thing that Wonwoo and S.Coups found them quickly before the sasaeng fans could go any further. Wonwoo could almost kill the hell out of them, and Seungcheol almost cant stop him. It didn’t get to the media which is a relief. It just shows how scary Wonwoo would get to when it comes to Mingyu.

Jisoo finally butted in, raising his right hand, announcing.

“Okay I’m ordering, what do you guys want?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

............

 

“Smile now” Mingyu said between his kisses. The two have shut themselves on Wonwoo’s room, escaping the whines Seungkwan makes because of his rejection.

Mingyu peck on Wonwoo’s lips again, erasing the frown that have form on the older’s face. Mingyu knows Wonwoo wasn’t in the good mood, well the older has been suffering from headache because he need to make another lyrics for his rap since Jihoon have rejected what he passed. Added on the members’ persistent on making him cook, definitely, this was not the first time it happen. By now, the members should realize how he hated making Mingyu cook just to satisfy their cravings.

Seeing the older unmoved he gave another.

And another

Another again.

Wonwoo smile, after a few tries concealing it because he enjoyed it nevertheless. He locked their hands together, keeping it close between their chests.

“I just dont want my time with you being taken again”

Mingyu nodded, listening to the older as he continued, looking back in his eyes.

“I cant be that near with you when everyone’s around”

“I cant hold your hand like this”

“I cant kiss you like this”

“I cant...” Wonwoo trailed, a smirk forming as he stare on Mingyu’s below. The younger immediately notice what it means, blushing intensely which earns a hit to Wonwoo’s shoulder.

“YAH!”

But the hitting came to kisses again. As Mingyu started peppering kisses on Wonwoo’s shoulder where he hit him. Going up to his neck where he stayed, humming the scent the older always have that he’ll not be able to have enough. Wonwoo’s possessiveness was something he cant help to love, probably that kind of things might be suffocating for others, but it’s different. Wonwoo would always explain it to Mingyu without the younger even asking. The one who understand more was Wonwoo not him. If someone ask, how could he stand Wonwoo in their relationship for a year? Well, the answer to it is a question too. How could Wonwoo stand him in their relationship?

“It would be alright to cook for the members if they have small appetites.” Mingyu continued on Wonwoo’s neck, fully determine to make a heart-shape hickey to the older. He could hear the older moan on his actions, encouraging more.

It has been a busy schedule, Seventeen has gaining so much popularity faster than expected. And that means load of schedule are lining up for them. Requesting them here and there. It has been a sleepless nights and hunger on tasting an appetizing dish since they could eat up instant food. Finally, they were all over giving a 3 day rest day they deserve. Though they aren’t allowed to go outside, but the couple is so much contented to this.

“If you cook you need to make 26 servings but then Seungkwan would call Manager, Bumzu-hyung and Noona to come over, knowing they love your dishes so much.” Wonwoo craned his neck, as the gentle became rough, and the two of them have lie flat on the bed. But he still continued talking, reminding Mingyu again about him being indignant of him cooking. He can understand why Seungkwan was so persistent about it, but he actually need to think that Mingyu do the work. /Because Wonwoo cant cook too, so helping Mingyu would just be a mess/

“So basically you’ll make 30 or more servings” He breathe, trying to finish his words. As the he felt his growing that he knows Mingyu could take care of it, bringing him to his edge of sanity.

“Then my baby would be so tired” He pulled Mingyu to face him, finally waking him up in reality. Mingyu smiled, arranging the strands of hair on Wonwoo’s face which is blocking on his amazing view.

“Good thing I had a possessive boyfriend then”

“No not possessive” That was Wonwoo’s opportunity, and went to turn the position to what it suppose to be. Him on top of Mingyu.

“Hot possessive boyfriend” He whispered on Mingyu ear, kissing the back of his ear softly.

“So you admit you are possessive”

“I dont want to share you, that explains it” Wonwoo smiled innocently, closing the space between them, engaging on another lip lock, closing their eyes in the process. The kiss was like a confession of their love over and over again. It was full of need, it was full of desire, it was full of passion that the two could only give. Their lips dance, teleporting them to their own world where the two of them only exists.

“Do you want me to show you how possessive I am?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungkwan gathered his courage again; he was in front of Wonwoo’s door. His hand forming unto fist, ready to knock on their door. But an odd sound makes his eyebrows high and drop his jaw.

“Won..woo~”

Its..a moan?

“h-hyung~”

His eyes widen on the realization

ITS A ING MOAN!

“More please~”

Seungkwan felt a chill, and his color has left him. Probably there could be next time to ask Mingyu to cook.

“It’s so b-“

He didn’t let himself to hear more as he dash away from the room, getting farther not to hear those noises again. He covered his ears, praying his innocence hasn’t left him, because he can picture the two clearly in his mind. Doing it. Performing it as an expert-

He screamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello! Woooo~ I know this one is just recently request, and I need to be consistent on following the order but DANGIT HAVE YOU SEEN THE TEASER OF SVT’S NEW VARIETY SHOW?! It was just a split second but my maaaannn~ Mingyu is cooking again meaning Im gonna diededed. These boiling emotions inside of me should be out, and that explain how this fic was done so fast. Ive already watch the first ep, and be like whutt? That’s it? Going bak,

Im really sorry.

I’ll be a responsible author next time.

This request is from 08September21, its actually a submissive Mingyu here.. hehehehe  I am actually planning on doing a but.....I dont know... my fingers wont type full detailed .. only snippets LOL It will come guys, dont worry. ;)

“Then i want to request a mad wonwoo xDbecause the other members are being clingy to chef mingyu and then he will become possessive saying mingyu is his earning some whines from them and mingyu will just chuckles and peck wonwoo's lips to make him smile and the rest of the idea... is up to you ^^”

 

Upon reading this again, Im not sure if it really went to what you originally requested for. OMG. I wish you like it though J Thank you very much to 92 subbies. Wowowowowowow and to my 3 commenters! *throws confetti*

 

Bye~ I’ll focus on becoming a responsible student then hehehehe