She Is Not Stupid

Dream High

“Hey Honey. Bad day?”

 

Seungyon asked her husband as she handed him a cup of coffee. Daniel looked at his wife. Seungyon knew that look. He has news that he needed to tell her.

 

“I know that look. Do you want me to call over the kids?”

 

“Yeah, we should.”

 

Seungyon called over Jessica and Krystal as she took a seat next to her husband. Daniel remained silent as he waited his kids to gather around. Krystal showed up first and then Jessica a few minutes later.

 

“Sorry daddy. I was talking with a friend on phone.”

 

“No it’s okay. I have a news that I wanted to share with everyone.”

 

“Okay.” Jessica let her body fall next to her sister as she waited Daniel to continue. Daniel rarely plan a family meeting unless he have something important to tell and he would always gathered everyone in the living room like right now before he shared whatever in his mind.

 

“This sounding weird but I got a promotion today. I’m Fabernatics President new secretary.”

 

“Really?” Seungyon just wanted to be sure if her ears heard it wrong but Daniel nodding just confirm that she did heard it right.

 

“Oh my god! This is a good news!” Seungyon hugged Daniel as she kissed his cheek in happiness. Daniel lips tugged into a smile as Seungyon keep showering his cheek with a few more kisses. Krystal beamed in happiness as she knew this meant a lot of their father. She stood up and let her arms wrapped around both her parents as she joined in the celebration. The only person remained rooted on her seat was Jessica. Daniel noticed Jessica silence so he just had to ask.

 

“Sooyeon, what’s wrong?”

 

Jessica came back to her senses as she flashed her father a sincere smile.

 

“Nothing daddy. Congratulations. This is good news.”

 

Daniel just like Krystal beamed in happiness as Jessica joined in the group hug. It is satisfying to finally giving this family a good news. He always dream of getting a promotion so that he can finally buy all the extra stuffs that his family needed. Not that they are poor or anything but he knew his family like the back of his hand. Sometimes they wouldn’t dare asking anything because they didn’t want to burden him over it. Like he knew Krystal always wanted a new phone. Now he get to buy it for her without have to save money for months. They finally let go of each other.

 

“Mr Lee make the announcement this morning. I’m going to have my own office and I’ll be working with our president. How awesome is that?”

 

“Spectacular daddy.” Jessica answered as Seungyon stood up looking so pump up. Krystal too.

 

“I’m going to make a lot of food tonight as a celebration!”

 

“Yeay food!” Krystal can’t help but feeling happy as she followed Seungyon to the back to prepare their dinner. Jessica on the other hand felt like her world just turn upside down. This is far to coincidence. Did SangWoo knew about her and Yuri that he decided he can control her by giving her father the promotion? Daniel Jung noticed Jessica expression change as she in deep thoughts. He nudged his daughter gaining the girl attention.

 

“Why are you zooning out Sooyeon?”

 

Jessica forced herself to stay positive as she flashed her father another proud smile.

 

“Nothing daddy. I’m just happy for you.”

 

Daniel grin grew wider as Jessica hugged him again. He knew his family would be so proud of him and the wait of delaying this news since morning makes it even sweet. They are happy and he is happy.

 

…..

 

Jessica slumped down on her bed as she placed her right arm on her forehead and eyes staring on the ceiling. She runs the scenario earlier in her head. No matter how hard she try to be positive about it, there’s something wrong about all of this. She had no doubt over her father abilities. He’s hardworking and everything but this is far from that. It is way to coincidence and the position they gave him is too..obvious.

 

“What kind of games are you playing right now?”

 

She can’t help but wandered if this promotion was to keep her father around or using him to send her a warning? This is ridiculous. They are in love not getting into a war or something. This is getting out of hand. Jessica pushed herself up as she sat down on her chair and took her book with her. Maybe getting her busy is what she needed right now. She was about to start when her phone beeping that familiar sound. Kwon Yuri sound. She chuckled as she remembered Yuri tampering with her phone and getting her own personal tones especially for her. Jessica stretched her body sideways trying to get her phone. She read the text sent by Yuri.

 

Smart , I want to see you. Facetime?

 

All the worries from earlier disappeared as she reads Yuri teasing message.

 

I can’t face time while studying. Too lazy to hold my phone.

 

Laptop? Skype? Please? I’m desperate for you right now.

 

Jessica chuckled as she switch on her laptop and log into her skype. She doesn’t have to wait for long as Yuri already on it. She accepted her call and smile when Yuri face just covering her whole screen. It’s a wide screen by the way.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re desperate for me so you can e Yul?”

 

“I already did anyway while imagining about you.”

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow as Yuri enjoying this kind of talk. She shook her head.

 

“Yul, I’m studying.”

 

“I’m not even asking you to stop. I just want to see you while you focus on study and I’m focusing on running.”

 

That had Jessica attention.

 

“Running?” Yuri grin as she step back a few steps and now Jessica know where the latter is; her family gym. Wait, this doesn’t sounded good.

 

“Yul, you’re asking for trouble. What if your parents come in and saw you and me?”

 

“Let them see. I want them to see.” Is she for real right now?

 

“Yuri..”

 

Yuri frowned as step onto her treadmill.

 

“I thought you want them to know? When I want to hide, you want to go public and now vice versa.”

 

Yuri misunderstood Jessica’s attention. If only she knew what just happening in her family. Should she tell her about her father promotion? She can’t risk it yet. Not when she’s still blurry about the whole ordinal.

 

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what I just said. I guess I’m trying to stay on the safe side.”

 

Yuri face soften as she heard Jessica tone. This girl don’t put her ego away just to satisfy others but when she did with her, Yuri knew Jessica is putting a lot in this relationship. One that she willingly to protect too.

 

“Why are we arguing? We should supposed to be having one hell of a instead.”

 

“ert aren’t you?” Yuri giggled as she started running on her treadmill while Jessica focusing back on her revision.

 

“Just so you know baby, my parents aren’t home. So we’re okay.”

 

“I knew you were just teasing me.”

 

Yuri grin as sweats starting to form on her forehead. Jessica smirks as she knew she’s not going to be studying right now. She put away her pencil and let her chin resting onto her hands strutting on her desk as she watch Yuri working out.

 

“You look hot like this.”

 

“Enjoying your view Sica?”

 

“I will if you take off your jumper.”

 

Thankfully Yuri had locked the gym room after entering so she’s a little confident over getting naughty at some point. She bite her bottom lips as she keep on with her exercise. She slowly ped her jumper and ily taking off and dropped it beside her. Jessica smile grew wider as Yuri stripped out of her jumper leaving her with her white sleeveless top.

 

“I like that. Now keep on running.”

 

Yuri placed her hands on the treadmill handle as she keep her eyes on Jessica.

 

“Baby, aren’t you a bit over dress?”

 

“You want me to strip too?”

 

“It’s boring if I’m the only one playing.”

 

Jessica thought for a while thinking over her option. She can use this to her advantage and keep Yuri in her form.

 

“Okay if only you’re following my order.”

 

Yuri knew she’s getting into Jessica’s trap but then go to hell with it. She’s doing anything at this moment.

 

“As long as you strip, I’m down with anything.”

 

“And the sweet talker Yuri is back. Nice.”

 

“So what should I do to get that shirt off you, Sica?”

 

 

Jessica her lips in a very seductive way that she knew would make Yuri beg for anything.

 

“What speed are you running now?”

 

Yuri briefly look down on her screen.

 

“3.2. Why?”

 

“If you go for 4.8 for let say…” Jessica looked at her side as she calculated on Yuri’s calories deduction per time.

 

“…15 minutes, I’ll take off my top for you.”

 

Yuri smirks as she’s going to enjoy this workout.

 

“That is easy baby. I’m so going to take that top off you.” Yuri was so determine that changed the speed already and started her timing. Jessica had start her own in case Yuri cheated.

 

5 minutes. More sweats dripping down Yuri’s arm.

 

10 minutes. Jessica let her eyes wandering around those sweaty arms and neck enjoying her view for now.

 

13 minutes. Oh she’s feeling the heat right now watching as her lover finishing the last 2 minutes. Tiffany is right. Sweaty athletes look hot and tempting.

 

15 minutes.

 

“I’m done!” Yuri almost jumping away from the treadmill but Jessica speak first.

 

“Did I said you can stop running Yul? Keep on running.”

 

Yuri grinned as she climbed back and start her work out once again anticipating Jessica move. She didn’t want to blink afraid she missed it. Jessica leaned forward as she playfully kiss her laptop screen. Yuri eyes almost widen but she kept her composure as Jessica teasing her by pulling the hem of her shirt upwards in a very slow motion. Her flat stomach, the curvature of her waist and that milky skin. Oh her favorite.

 

“Take that off Sica.”

 

Jessica give it another pull and she’s half in front of the screen wearing her new black bra purposely leaning forward so that Yuri can see her chest cleavage.

 

“Oh god. I want to touch it.”

 

Jessica ignored Yuri and take a few steps back as she playfully runs her palm down her stomach then to her side waist letting Yuri enjoying the view. Yuri face flushed as she’s struggling to keep her pace on the treadmill.

 

“Do you want me to take my pants off Kwon?”

 

“ yes!”

 

Jessica teasing smile is back as she runs her hand around her waist tantalizing a very hot and bothered Yuri.

 

“9.6 and another 15 minutes. Can you do it?”

 

“A-Anything.” Yuri is like being hypnotize and she had no control over her own body. She changed the speed once again and her legs starting to work hard keeping up with the pace. If this is on daily basis then she should be able to do it but with a semi Jessica in front of her, focusing on running is hard right now. She might stumble and hurt herself. 9.6 is not her normal routine but for Jessica, anything is fine.

 

5 minutes. She almost stumble but regain her posture and keep up her pace as Jessica twirling around teasing her.

 

10 minutes. Did her girlfriend just slide her hand inside her pants? that is hot.

 

13 minutes. 2 more minutes and you get to see her stripping again. yeah!

 

Yuri looked at her wrist watch as the final seconds ticking in. 15 minutes are up.

 

“Yeah! Your turn baby!”

 

Yuri is getting louder by seconds but Jessica don’t have the heart to disappoint her. She twirling around once again letting her girlfriend her overall view as she pulled down her pants in a slower manner. She let her pant pooled down her feet and step outside of it and tossed it towards her laptop earning an excited cheer from Yuri.

 

“OHHHH!”

 

The view of Jessica only in her underwear and bra are the highlights of their video conference. She’s liking it more than usual. That had her thinking and a erted smile flash across her face as she gets the idea.

 

“If I go for 16 for 15 minutes, would you go Sica?”

 

Jessica walked towards her laptop and leaned forward purposely showing Yuri her nice body.

 

“See you at school tomorrow. I love you Yuri.”

 

Jessica ended the video conference leaving Yuri dumbfounded and jaws opening so wide. Jessica literally leave her hanging like this and ended their fun. What? Yuri pulled her phone and called Jessica. It took her only a ring to get her girlfriend to answer.

 

“Sica, you can’t leave me hanging like this.”

 

“You want more?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Win your next swimming competition and cut down another second. If you can do that, I’ll let you do me all night. Deal?”

 

Oh the irony of Jessica Jung’s plan. Kwon Yuri fell for it yet again.

 

“Deal. Game on.”

 

 

A night and more than 10 upvotes. Nice. Keep on the good work guys and I'll see you on the next update.