Oh no.

Dream High

“I love you.”

 

Jessica sigh and rolled her eyes as Yuri kept on whispering at her with her head on her folded arms on the desk. For an hour, she had been doing it and somehow annoying Jessica with it. Okay she loves her too but this is school time and she need to focus in class so that she can do well in her studies.

 

“Yul, shut up.”

 

“I don’t care. I love you.”

 

Jessica mentally reminding herself that this girl next to her is her girlfriend and no matter how annoying she can be on normal days, she should be thankful that Yuri is so into her that she hadn’t laid eyes on other girls like other popular athletes. But whispering I love you every few seconds for an hour are way too much and it is distracting her from focusing in class. Jessica put down her pencil and look at Yuri.

 

“I think I regret having you in my class right now. Of all times why your homeroom teacher is sick today and the school let your class to combine with mine?”

 

“Uhh I don’t know?”

 

“Kwon Yuri, behave. One more I love you, then I’m going to skip this class and leave you here, ALONE.”

 

That did wipe of that stupid grin from Yuri’s face. But it was just for a few seconds until that stupid grin is on her face again. Jessica raised an eyebrow.

 

“Why do you want to be alone when you can have me around? Let’s skip class now.” Jessica eyes widen as Yuri pushed her chair back and stood up gaining their teacher attention.

 

“Yes Ms Kwon?”

 

“Sir, can Ms Jung and I go to the toilet?”

 

Mr Hodong completely turned around facing the whole class as he looked rather surprise by Yuri’s request. But then he heard from the previous teacher how Jessica left in the middle of the class 3 days ago.

 

“Right now Ms Kwon?”

 

“Yes sir. Ms Jung can’t hold her bladder anymore.”

 

Yuri silently hiss in pain as Jessica pinch her waist hard. Mr Hodong noticed Yuri’s red face.

 

“Ms Jung or it is you who can’t hold your bladder anymore Ms Kwon? You look…red.”

 

Yuri looked around and saw all their classmate grinning at her. She sighed and quickly grab a hold of Jessica hand before she start attacking her waist.

 

“I-It’s me sir. Can we go now? Pleaseeeee?” Yuri purposely whining and cutely pout so that he would let them go. Mr Hodong shook his head. Yuri is always a playful girl but to see Jessica being okay with this did startled him.

 

“Fine. Go now.”

 

Yuri beamed in happiness as she dragged Jessica out with her leaving their classmates whispering to each other. Who cares? They’re going to skip class and she’s going to enjoying it.

 

….

 

“Ow ow ow! Baby!”

 

“Baby my .” Jessica pulled Yuri by her ears down the hall into the NAT team meeting room where she’s sure no one from her team occupying in middle of the class. She pushed Yuri inside and closed the door behind. Yuri rubbed her red ear and pout.

 

“Sica, my ear is killing me. How could you?” Yuri pretend to be sad and sat down on a chair while looking so sad. Jessica shook her head and walked towards Yuri. She sat in front of Yuri and cupped the latter face.

 

“Silly octopus.”

 

Jessica leaned forward and let their lips touch as she kiss her. Yuri grin into the kiss and placed her hand behind Jessica’s neck pulling her towards her. The way Jessica feels against her made it all seems like the first time. She craved of having her and it seems she’s always in the back of her mind these days. Yuri deepen the kiss as they openly let each other explore. It’s freaking weird but Yuri think she might have found the one. Her only one. But for every good kiss, you can’t keep eating each other faces out without breathing. Yuri pulled away as she let their forehead glued against each other. The way Jessica closed her eyes and shyly smile made her heart fluttering even more. Can you fall in love even more? The way they’re connected so fast sounded incredibly impossible but they did it. At least she felt it.

 

“My favorite thing about you is when I see your face after we kissed. It’s like I’m falling in love again.”

 

Jessica opened her eyes as she smirks.

 

“Oh my god, can’t you stop being cheesy for a day Yul?”

 

“No.”

 

Jessica chuckled as she playfully flick Yuri on her forehead. Yuri just teasingly smile.

 

“So this is your plan of skipping class Ms Jung? Mr Hodong would be so disappointed.”

 

“Me? You’re the one making excuse earlier. I only dragged you here. Technically it is your fault.”

 

“Technically, I did it because I want to be alone with you.”

 

Jessica pulled away and stood up straddling Yuri hips earning a wide eye from the latter. She wrapped her hands around Yuri’s neck. Jessica bite her bottom lips as she slowly leaned forward and kissed Yuri on her cheek then trailing downwards towards her neck. She let her tongue taking a taste on the tan girl’s neck earning a muffle moan from Yuri who’s holding Jessica on her hips.

 

“Oh Sica.” Yuri moaned her girlfriend name when Jessica take a little of her skin into applying between and . Jessica smile into the kiss as she up her teasing and untangle one hand from Yuri’s neck as she works on ing Yuri’s shirt.

 

“Oh this is epic.”

 

Both Jessica and Yuri froze on spot as she heard a voice coming from the front door. Yuri eyes widen as she saw a familiar person standing in front of her. Jessica gulped as she slowly turn around and saw the one girl who she knows would forever because of this.

 

“H-Hi Tiffany.” Yuri felt her face burning as Jessica helped her buttoning her shirt back but didn’t pulled away from her.

 

“Hi Yuri!” Oh the loud voice of Jessica’s nightmare.

 

“Hi bestie.” Oh the mocking tone that layered with her every words. Jessica rolled her eyes as she turned around but still on Yuri’s lap.

 

“Fany, we should…” Yuri eyes almost popping out of her eye socket as she saw Taeyeon walking in like nothing is going on but stop mid sentences as she saw Jessica straddling Yuri’s lap on a chair making out.

 

“ it Yul. That is hot.”

 

Can she hide behind Jessica right now as her girlfriend taking her arms and wrapped it around her waist despite getting caught by their two friends. Jessica eyed Tiffany.

 

“What are you doing here Fany?”

 

“This…” Tiffany gestured pointing around the room.

 

“…is NAT conference room where I am the vice-captain of our NAT team. So it is not normal for me to be here at this time, Jessica.” Tiffany emphasize on her name is an obvious signal that she’s going to use this event to until high school ends.

 

“And as your captain of the team, get the hell out of here bestfriend before I’ll turn your world upside down.”

 

“Yah Jung Jessica!”

 

Tiffany stomped on the floor as Jessica gave that look telling her to leave her and Yuri alone here. Taeyeon on the other hand is drooling and snickering over this surprise event. Yuri is being shy and hiding behind Jessica hoping no one can see her red face.

 

“G.E.T O.U.T.”

 

“No.”

 

Yuri sense as Tiffany is testing with Jessica patience and it’s not good. She tightened her hold on Jessica but not until she’s hurting her.

 

“Tiffany Hwang, I know you’re going to have it with Taeyeon here but not today. I’m using the room. Get out.”

 

“Aish whatever. Let’s go TaeTae.” Tiffany took hold of Taeyeon’s back collar and dragging her out with Taeyeon still drooling over the scene in front of her. Yuri take a peak from behind Jessica and heaved in relief when the two gone out of the room.

 

“That was so close.”

 

Yuri helped flipped Jessica around and grinning again despite getting all shy earlier.

 

“So lets continue Sica?”

 

Yuri wiggling her eyebrow in anticipation. Jessica kissed her girlfriend cheek and get off away from Yuri.

 

“Uhh, Sica?”

 

“Tiffany is right. This is NAT Conference room. I’m going to continue my revision.”

 

Jessica strode towards her locker and took out a few books before settling down on one of the empty desk placing her book totally ignoring Yuri’s disappointed looks. She glanced towards Yuri.

 

“And you’re going to help me study. I have a tournament next week. Chop Chop Kwon.”

 

Yuri sighed for nth time.

 

“This .”

 

“What did you just said Kwon?”

 

Yuri flashed Jessica an awkward smile as Jessica looking at her accusing her of something.

 

“I said I love you, smart .”

 

Let Yuri combine love, smart and in one words and you can feel heat creeping up your face. That’s how it should be. Always.

 

…..

 

“Thank you for the dinner Mr Kwon.”

 

Coach Lim and SangWoo just finished having dinner together in one of Seoul finest hotel restaurant. It is and still SangWoo favourite place to be. He wiped his mouth using the napkin provided and smile back at Coach Lim.

 

“It is my pleasure coach after all you did for Yuri.”

 

“I thought we’re having a dinner Mrs Kwon too.”

 

“Ah Hyori have a few things to do plus it has been a while since I get an update about Yuri directly from you instead briefed by my wife.”

 

“Yuri? She’s doing good. She’s getting faster day by day.”

 

SangWoo leaned back on his chair as he eyed the guy who have been training his daughter since she was small.

 

“Doesn’t it bothering you coach as Yuri keep on getting faster?”

 

Coach Lim look a little surprise by his question.

 

“I thought that is what we’re supposed to be happy about? I mean she’s getting faster and that is good news. Unless.. Are you trying to say that Yuri taking drugs Mr Kwon? She’s clean and we received her drug test report every month. She’s doing fine.”

 

“That is not what I’m implying coach.”

 

Okay this is surely confusing Coach Lim.

 

“Then what is it?”

 

SangWoo need to be careful of his words. Don’t raise any suspicion.

 

“Do you happen to know any news of Yuri around the school, coach?”

 

Coach Lim gulped hard. SangWoo is digging information through him and he wanted to know about Yuri. Should he lied for Yuri’s sake? What matter is Yuri is doing well and that is all SangWoo needed to know. Perhaps.

 

“News about Yuri? Nothing. Why Mr Kwon?”

 

SangWoo studied Coach Lim behavior around the question. Sweaty hands, sudden gulp and now fingers gently tapping on the table. He smile.

 

“Good. That’s all I want to know. Keep up the good work coach. I’ll stop by anytime if I can.”

 

Coach Lim had no idea if he’s busted or not but that is a signal that SangWoo always uttered asking him to leave. So he complied as usual. He slightly bow and walked away as SangWoo watched him disappear through the elevator. His smile vanish as he took a sip from his expensive wine. He swirl the drinks in his glass.

 

“Guilty as charged.”

 

SangWoo finish his drinks and took out his phone calling his dear wife back at home. It didn’t take long until he got connected to Hyori.

 

“Is Yuri at home Honey?”

 

“She’s upstairs working on her homework. How’s the meeting with Coach Lim going?”

 

“Excellent.”

 

“What are you going to do SangWoo?”

 

SangWoo smirks as he called for his bill to be brought at him.

 

“What I always do; preventing is better than curing. We’ll see how far she can go. To win a war we have to be smart Hyori. Very smart.”

 

SangWoo placed down his signature on the electronic device. He slightly nodded at the waiter when he said thank you. He stood up and button up his blazer still with his phone in hand.

 

“She wouldn’t know what’s coming and by the time she realize it, we have already won.”

 

SangWoo said his goodbye and ended the call. He opened the newly received email and open it. There’s a picture attach with a few description below it.

 

Name : Jessica Sooyeon Jung.

Father’s name : Daniel Jung.

 

SangWoo lips tugged into a small smile as he walked out of the restaurant. He makes another call while getting into his car.

 

“Hello Mr Kwon?”

 

“Leeteuk, do we have a worker name Daniel Jung?”

 

“Yes we do sir. Why?”

 

SangWoo can’t help but planning everything in his mind as he got that confirmation.

 

“Make it official and sent a memo to all departments. I’m giving him a promotion as my new secretary. Transfer Mrs Chui to Human Resource department.”

 

“Understood sir. I’ll make it official by tomorrow.”

 

“Thank you and good night.”

 

“Goodnight sir.”

 

SangWoo put away his phone as he looked up at the sky.

 

“You should have just stick to the program Yuri. Now, let see if you still want to play the game.”

 

He snickered as he get into his car and drove away feeling rather satisfied of his finding. Yuri is going to learn that disobeying him have its consequences.

 

 

 

Make it to 60 votes, okay? LOL