Go Home

Desperate Souls~

That morning, Wattanna woke up super early and tried to leave at 6:30, but the President was already waiting for her at the door.

"Morning," he said while brightly smiling, but his eyes said otherwise.

"Morning...aha...how did you know?..."

"That you'd try to be tricky? You're too predictable it's not even funny."

Wattanna looked at him gloomingly. " So much for thanking you yestarday..." she said while pouting.

" If you are thankful, let's go already. With you're limping leg we might not even make it to the bus regardless of our 30 minutes headstart."

"AISH!! WHO WAS IT WHO MADE ME TRIP ANYWAYS?!"

"It's your fault you can't walk right."

"You-" Punyaa had already started walking away. "Aye! I thought we were walking together?!" She hurridly up as best as she could to catch up to him.

 

Once they got to the gate, Wattanna could hear the whispering.

"Wattanna....New man!" "Som left her.... hanging out"

Feeling alittle uncomfortable, she started drifting away from Punyaa's side, but he put his hand on her shoulder and brought her closer to him.

"What are you doing?! People are thinking wrong of us." She said looking up at him with wide eyes.

"They're already talking, might as well give them what they want. " he said casually.

"Let go." She said in a serious tone causing him to slowly take his hand off. "I'll be heading now, thank you for walking with me to school but please don't ever do that again. Bye."

 

Punyaa stared at her walking away, but then he caught up to her and pulled her to face him. Punyaa moved in and pecked her on the cheek.

"YOU!" She put a hand to the part where he kissed her.

He smiled. "See you later after school."

 

As the bell rang, Punit slammed the classroom door and ran over to Wattanna.

"WATT! WATT!! WATT!! LOOK! Someone caught you and President Punyaa kissing! What is this!?"

"WHAT?!" She was getting concerned now. Punyaa was also widely popular so she figured now his fanclub hated her.

 

 

"How are you feeling today?" Som skipped class to go visit Suda at home. 
"Much better, you didn't have to skip school because of me," she said while looking concerned.
"No, it's fine. I wanted to come see you no matter what." To be honest, Som was already feeling guilty since the first time he saw Suda getting bullied. He thought that being by her side would make the others stay away from her, but he didn't think far enough about when they weren't together. Not only that, he grew some kind of feelings/affection towards her since the first time he had laid eyes on her. Suddenly, he recieved a text. Som froze as soon as he saw  the text. 
"What happened?"
Som was still looking at his phone.
"Som?" Suda called for him.
"Huh? oh...nothing..." He said while putting his phone away. 

It was only around 3 when Som bid his goodbye to Suda. 
"I'll come visit you tomorrow. I have something I need to go do so I'll be leaving early."
"It's okay. Thank you for checking up on me." She smiled back at him and watched him leave. She longed for him to stay like he did the days they walked home together. 

 

" Oiyyy~ I told you it's nothing to worry about. The rumours will stop spreading soon. "
Wattanna stopped and turn to her side to face him. "You don't get it! I don't want to go through it again!" Her eyes were burning with fear. She turned away and started walking faster leaving him to watch her beautiful back for a bit.
Punyaa walked up to her, "Stop walking so fast. You haven't fully healed." Wattanna ignored the boy and walked even faster. 
Eventually they got to the front of her house and she thanked him, then tried to walk inside the house, but he grabbed her arm once again. 
"Wait, your phone."
"What about it?" She took it out, confused as to why he mentioned it.
Punyaa snatched it and punched in his phone number from her phone making his phone ring. "There, that's my number incase you need it."
" Forget it. Give it back. " She was about to snatch it back from him,but the boy was too tall and fast. Everytime she tried to grab it, he placed it somewhere else in the air. " Oiiii, Pee Punyaa!" Wattanna started jumping up to get the phone when all of a sudden she lost her balanced and fell into his arms. Punyaa's body reacted instantly and shielded her from falling on the ground. 
The two pair of eyes met one another, Punyaa smiling while gazing into her eyes. Wattanna flushed instantly and she tried to push away, but he held his arms around her firmly. 
"What? You getting shy?" he teasingly asked.
"Let go. My parents might catch us!" She whispered to him. 
"Good. Let them see." He leaned closer to her while she tried to lean back as far as she could. Just then, the front door slammed open and the two seperated in an instant. 
"What are you two doing in front of the house?" 
Wattanna recognized the voice. " Som!" 
Punyaa walked up to the boy who opened the door. "You must be Wattanna's brother, Nice meeting you. " He smiled and took out his hand. 
Som stared at him only. "I'm not her brother." He looked at Wattanna, "Get inside the house." 
Feeling tension, she bid farewell to Punyaa and was about to drag Som in the house with her, but Punyaa grabbed her arm again, pulling her closer to him. 
Seeing what the stranger did, Som also grabbed Wattanna and pulled her to his side. "Take your hands off of her."
"If you're not her brother then you have no right to tell me what to do." They both stared at one another, both put their own pride on the line till Wattanna couldn't stand watching the showdown anymore. She pulled Som back inside the house. "Stop. Go back in. And you! I'll see you tomorrow, leave. "
Wattanna safely brought Som back inside the house. "Are you crazy?! What were you thinking of?" He didn't answer her back"...sigh...I'm tired today, go home." She calmly said while heading upstairs.

"What is your relationship with that guy?"

She stopped walking and turned back around to face him, "You don't need to know, now go back home, it's getting late."

Som was getting irritated now. "Watt... I'm gonna ask you one more time, what are youguys to be doing such indecent things in front of the house?"

" Nothing happened cause there's nothing between us. There, I said it."

"Nothing between youguys? Then what's up with this video?!" He took out his phone and showed her the video of Punya kissing her cheek.

She just sighed and slowly closed and opened her eye. "I'm tired. I'll see you whenever..."

Som passed Wattanna and went inside her room first. Then, he started observing it. He noticed on her night stand was medicine and ice packs as well as a wrap.

"Go home." She said, finally reaching her room.

"What's up with that?" He pointed to the stuff. " I thought you said you just tripped. Why does it look like you broke your leg?" 

"I didn't break it. It's spranged. Go away. " 

"Wattanna, if you are hiding anything from me about him I will-" 

"WHAT?!  why do you care who I like?! I know you are trying to be protective of me because you care, but you aren't my brother so stop." She finally exploded.

"I may not be a brother in your eyes, but you will always be a little sister in my eyes," 

Though he had no clue just how hurtful those words were, Wattanna couldn't hide her tears no longer. "Mmm...I get it." She looked down with her head low. " Thank you.. sniff...Please go home tonight, I'm not in the mood to play with you. " 

Feeling bad, Som didn't say anything and just walked out of the door. After she heard her door close, she bursted out crying loudly. That night, she was not about to go sleep anytime soon.