New Student

Desperate Souls~

" Wattanna!" "Wattanna!" "Watta-"
"Oiyyy, I heard you the first time already!" Wattana walked out of her gate, closing it as she scolded her bestfriend, Som. 
The boy smiled, "hehe, are you ready for school?!"
"Of course not, you had me stay up so late with you playing games!" She yeled until a yawn came out of . 
Som quickly put his arm around her shoulder, " Ahh sorryyy~ It was so funn though! We beat the last stage finally!"
She rolled her eyes, "Let's get going."

Everyday, Som would come pick up Wattana from her house and then head to school together. 

As they reached the school, there were many girls huddled around them already. 
"Good morning, Pee Som, Pee Wattanna!" 
The two struggled to get to their own classroom every time because of the insane female students who wanted to be around them. Actually, it was mainly Som that they were aiming for. Many tolerated Wattanna because even though she is a female, they were certain her manly looks would not reach up to Som's taste in women. Some would even try to become her friends to get closer to Som that way. The two of them weren't blind as they knew what the girl's true intentions were. 

It was already in the middle of the semester, but suddenly a transfer student arrived to their school. 

"Kids, this is the Suda Chaiprasit. She is a transfer student from the Europe and so I hope youguys will be able to teach her lots about Thailand! Be nice to her everyone," the teacher announced to the whole class right before the bell rung. She then intsructed for Suda to sit in the seat next to Wattanna. 
Already, the boys were doing cat-calls and hollering at her while some girls stared her down in jealousy of the girl's beauty. 
"Hello, I guess we'll be partners. My name is Wattana," she smiled at the shy looking girl.
The girl nodded her head while putting her hands together and smiled also, " Nice to meet you, please look after me." She looked at Wattanna for a very long time, until Wattanna asked what was wrong. "Huh?! oh nothing! sorry..."
She laughed, " I'm a girl if that was what you were wondering. "
The girl felt embarrased, "Oh no!..I'm sorry...I.."
"It's okay, aha."

As the bell rung, Som already opened the door to Wattanna's classroom. 
"Wattanna! You ready? I'm so hungy, let's go eat," he said while staring at her. Then, he noticed an unfamiliar face next her and decided to walk closer to their seats. 
"ayyyeee, leave Som! How are we gonna compete with that face?!" the boys protested. 
"Wattanna, you found yourself a lover already?" He said while standing in front of the two. He turned to Suda, " Hello, you are?"
"Oh! I'm a new student! My name is Suda Chaiprasit," she said while flushing. 
"Hi! You can call me Ssom, new student. I'm Wattanna's bestfriend. Nice to meet you. Do you want to eat lunch with us? I'm assuming you have no friends yet."
Suda felt her body heating up more, "Ah... If that's okay with you two." She said while only looking at Som. 
"It's fine! Right, Wattanna?!" Wattanna smiled and nodded in agreement, and the three walked out of the room together leaving the other students to gossip abput what had just happened.

"Aye, doesn't it look like Som was looking too much as the new student!"
"yeah, it's like he forgot about Wattanna...I feel bad for her."
"She's so sly, the new student! Already getting too close to our Som!"

~~~

At lunch, Som led them to an area in the cafeteria where their group of friends usually sit at. Ofcourse their other male friends were curious about the new girl.
"So, new student! Do you have a boyfriend?" Wattanna immediately smacked Som's head.
"Stop, you're making her embarrassed," said Wattanna.
She slighty smiled at the two, " Youguys seem really really close."
Som grabbed Wattanna's head into a chokehold, "We are! been friends since kindergarten!"
"WOW! I'm so envious!" Suda said in astonishment.
Som pushed Wattanna to the side, and sat right next to the new girl, "So, Suda. Do you have a boyfriend?"
Suda looked shly into the handsome boy's eyes, " N- No...."
He smiled at her answer. "That's good! Let's be friends." He held out his hand to her, and she at first hesitated, but eventually shook his hand.
Don't mind him! He's like that to every girl. My name is Rune by the way," said the female friend. 
"Yeah! Just look at me, I'm better for you," the female girl smacked the other boys head too. 
"Be quiet Wiri! You are as much of a lecher as Som," said a boy who was sitting next to Wattanna, " My name is Panit..." 
Som intruded his introduction, "You don't need to know their names except mine~" he looked at her seductively.