Mystery Man

Desperate Souls~

The next day, it was lunch and Som as usual came to pick up Wattanna, but this time Suda was included.
"Youguys go ahead, I need to finish some work first," Wattanna said while heading towards the door. 
"Wait-" Suda tried to finish, but Som's arm went around her shoulder.
He smiled at her, "Let's go then! I'm hungry!" dragging her away.
This obviously earned her some glares from different crowds of girls. They went to go sit at the usual spot with the rest of the crew. 
"Where's Wattanna?" Panit asked.
"She said she got stuff to do. Anyways, Where did you live Suda?" Som changed the topic. 
"huh? oh... Europe. "
"WOW! That's pretty far! Why did you decide to come to Thailand?" Rune asked,
"I wanted to experience living in the country I was born in."
"Oh okay. Well if there is a place you want to see, let me know. I'll take you!" Som said determinedly. 

The next morning, some girls cornered Suda.
"Who do you think you are coming to this school and acting so close to Pee Som?"
Scared, Suda couldn't speak.
" Are you dumb?! We asked you a question!"
"Just cause you are skinny and you think you are pretty, you think you can seduce him?!"
"N-no... Tha- that's not-" She tried to talk, but it wasn't working. 
" We should fix that pretty face up so that Som wont't every be able to look at you anymore. "
They came closer and closer to her.
"STOP!" A voice yelled from behind them. It was Som. He immediately walked towards them and stood in front of Suda. He took out his hands and looked into her eyes. Feeling comforted, she gave him her hand and he interlocked it. He turned around to the other girls. "You beautiful ladies are too pure to go to jail right? I hope this won't ever happen again. And if it does, you will be answering from me before the cops arrive. " He smiled at them. "Now, leave." They quickly ran away.

Suda fell to the ground with one of her hand still held by Som. He bent down. " Can you walk?" She nodded and stood up, but somehow couldn't keep her balance and landed in Som's arm. He smiled again and lifted her up in bridal style. 
"I-I'm okay! Put me down please!" She frantically said, feeling shy. 
"As if! It's okay. We're just heading to the nurse to check up if anything happened to you." They turned the corner and bumped into Watanna. "Oi~! Move, I gotta take Suda to the Nurse office."
"Why what happened?!" Wattanna asked worriedly.
"She was getting bullied..It's my fault. I'm sorry." He looked down to Suda. 
She shook her head. "NONONO! It's not your fault. It's okay."
He sighed, then looked at Wattanna. "Tell your teacher that Suda will be in the nurse's room.See you later!" 

Wattanna stomach started to feel weird, but she decided to not pay much attention to it. That night Som texted her, "Hey, since this incident happened to Suda, it might happen again and so I want to go pick her up and send her home just incase. Are you okay with walking to school and back by yourself?"
She texted back, "Yeah! Don't worry about me! Take care of her first." That was typical Som, always wanting to look out for people. Though her heart started hurting this time, she too dissmissed the aching. 

That next day, Wattanna went to school by herself. However, while taking the bus, she felt a sudden touch behind her leg. Then she felt another touch, this time on her back. Wattanna knew what was happening and was about to turn around and use self defence when she heard a loud cry from behind.
"OW! Stop! My hand!"
"Maybe you should stop touching little girls then this won't happen, you ert!" A tall boy stood behind her, twisting a way much older man's hand on his back. He let go of the man's hand and grabbed Wattanna's hand instead and led her outside of the bus that stopped for them.
"Are you an idiot?! How could you just stay still and let some ert touch you like that! Be a man-" He examined Wattanna's body from head to toe but mainly focusing on her lower part. She turned around fast as a response.
"Aren't you a ert also?! Why are you looking at me up and down. "
He shook his head, "Look I don't care if you're a boy or girl, but atleast have common sense to say something when that happenes."
She frowned, "I was about to, but you already came in... Anyways, thank you vey much! I am in your debt." She too examined him also, "OH! you go to my school also?! I haven't seen you around though..."
"What are you saying? I am-.... nevermind. Let's just hurry. We're gonna be late if we stay here any longer."
"Right!" 

When they got to school, she heard her name being called, and Panit walked up to her. 
"Panit!" She hugged him tightly. 
"What?! What happened?" He said feeling suspicious already.
"I was - OH This is-" She turned to introducet he boy, but he was nowhere in sight. 
............................
" WHAT?! He saved you like that?! So cool!" 
" Not really, he was kinda rude...." 
"Is he handsome?!" 
"mmm, yess..."
"How handsome?"
"Alot..LOOOTTTT........"
""OOUUUU! I wanna know this mystery guy who saves you but has no name!" Panit's mind was in total LALA land now. 
"I don't...."